- New Year Decluttering: Get rid of all unnecessary things/people (most importantly people)
- New Year Makeover: Haircut, wardrobe, etc…
- Breathing Exercise
- Healthy Breakfast
- Healthy Lunch
- Healthy Dinner
- Healthy Snacks
- Drink more Water
- Stay up-to-date with my studies – Yes! I will pass this semester!
- Exercise: a) for my health; b) to let off some steam
- Walk, Jog, or Run at least once a week
- Listen to more Music
- Go to more Cultural Events
- Have Fun!
- Spend more time with my sister ♥
- Write something everyday
- Get over K
- Get a Blood test
- Read a different quote everyday
“Nature never deceives us; it is we who deceive ourselves.” – Rousseau14 months ago
seasonsoflove ♥♥♥ 14 months ago
Wherever you are now, I just want you to know that you are loved and we will never forget you… ♥♥♥♥♥ 14 months ago
❤❤❤ Sending you lots of love and positive energy! ❤❤❤ 14 months ago
I’m a bit late setting my goals for this month. In December I will focus on:
- Establish a good morning routine (meditate, stretch, breathe…)
- Write at least 1 sentence everyday
- Say something nice to myself everyday
- Decorate my room
- Light a candle everyday
- Spread positivity
- Walk, jog or run at least once a week
- Prepare for Winter Solstice
- Get presents
- Family time every Sunday
- Spend more time with K
- Focus on my studies
- Stay up-to-date 15 months ago
31. Cheer every comment that you get from entries to this goal.
33. Whether you’re celebrating Thanksgiving Day or not, write a list of 10 things that you’re thankful for. my health, my family, my friends, nature, chocolate, dogs, food, my house, my job, 43Things.
41. Stay off of 43 Things for 48 hours. Post the status of a goal that you worked on during that time. Get a part-time job: done.15 months ago
... almost every day. I usually do around 400 but wanted to see if I can do more for the dare. 15 months ago
sorry for the late reply, I was away from 43T as part of a dare ;) 15 months ago
4. Ask Aunty Emu a question here. Bonus points if she replies. (No promises!)
7. Take a photo of your alarm clock and post it as an entry to this goal.
12. Draw a simple map with the general direction and turns it takes to go from point A (where you live) to point B (the grocery store or market).
30. Return an item that you’ve borrowed from someone. If nothing applies, then do #5 again.
37. Complete an online survey for the customer service received from a store or restaurant you visited recently. (In the USA, the bottom of the sales receipt usually has a link to do the survey.) 15 months ago
21 is a great year! Make the most of it! 15 months ago
Many confuse between the Emu and the Ostrich. How do you feel about that? Do you think there should be more awareness campaigns about this issue? 15 months ago
6. Take this list and plan the dates in November that you’ll complete four of these dares. (13 Nov: 4; 14 Nov:7-12-30)
9. Stand on one leg while waiting in the checkout line.
11. Listen to a song that was popular during the year that you were born.
13. Estimate how many arm circles you can do without stopping. See how close you get to your estimate. est: 500; did 487
19. Learn (or relearn) a tongue twister.
21. Give someone a compliment as a comment to one of the entries to this goal.
28. Watch a G-rated movie or a children’s program.
29. Write down the amount of five consecutive purchases that you made or bills that you paid. Derive the total without a calculator.
34. Brush your teeth (gently!) with baking soda or salt instead of toothpaste.
36. Make a dish (or buy a treat) that was a favorite of yours when you were a child and see if it’s still something you enjoy. 15 months ago
...we missed you :) 15 months ago