Meditate Yoga Record what I have for breakfast Study Exercise Don’t let the little things bother me
write at least 1 sentence12 months ago
Good Luck! 12 months ago
31. Cheer every comment that you get from entries to this goal.
33. Whether you’re celebrating Thanksgiving Day or not, write a list of 10 things that you’re thankful for. my health, my family, my friends, nature, chocolate, dogs, food, my house, my job, 43Things.
41. Stay off of 43 Things for 48 hours. Post the status of a goal that you worked on during that time. Get a part-time job: done.12 months ago
... almost every day. I usually do around 400 but wanted to see if I can do more for the dare. 12 months ago
sorry for the late reply, I was away from 43T as part of a dare ;) 12 months ago
4. Ask Aunty Emu a question here. Bonus points if she replies. (No promises!)
7. Take a photo of your alarm clock and post it as an entry to this goal.
12. Draw a simple map with the general direction and turns it takes to go from point A (where you live) to point B (the grocery store or market).
30. Return an item that you’ve borrowed from someone. If nothing applies, then do #5 again.
37. Complete an online survey for the customer service received from a store or restaurant you visited recently. (In the USA, the bottom of the sales receipt usually has a link to do the survey.) 13 months ago
21 is a great year! Make the most of it! 13 months ago
Many confuse between the Emu and the Ostrich. How do you feel about that? Do you think there should be more awareness campaigns about this issue? 13 months ago
6. Take this list and plan the dates in November that you’ll complete four of these dares. (13 Nov: 4; 14 Nov:7-12-30)
9. Stand on one leg while waiting in the checkout line.
11. Listen to a song that was popular during the year that you were born.
13. Estimate how many arm circles you can do without stopping. See how close you get to your estimate. est: 500; did 487
19. Learn (or relearn) a tongue twister.
21. Give someone a compliment as a comment to one of the entries to this goal.
28. Watch a G-rated movie or a children’s program.
29. Write down the amount of five consecutive purchases that you made or bills that you paid. Derive the total without a calculator.
34. Brush your teeth (gently!) with baking soda or salt instead of toothpaste.
36. Make a dish (or buy a treat) that was a favorite of yours when you were a child and see if it’s still something you enjoy. 13 months ago
To Do Today:
- Stop wasting my time taking care of everyone else and see what – I – need for a change.
- Take a deep breath and don’t let the little things get to me. 13 months ago
3. Send someone a “Thinking of You” card.
10. Put a Band-aid on your hand and see if anyone asks you, “What happened?”
16. Find three rocks and stack them.
18. Wear something dressier than you’d normally wear to run an errand (or otherwise go out in public).
20. Buy only one banana, the greenest one that you can find.
27. Give seasonsoflove aka Kate a minimum of 5 cheers in a 24-hour period.
35. Write a message that can only be read when held up to a mirror.
38. Stare at the sky for three minutes or more.
39. Make an ankle bracelet out of an old shoestring or other cord. Wear it for a day.
40. Offer a breath mint to every person you talk with. Do this for a day.
42. Take the long way home. 13 months ago
13 months ago
1. Sip a cup of hot water without anything else in it (no tea, lemon, or sweetener).
5. Drop a handful of coins or a small bill into the charity jar at the checkout counter.
8. Make a paper hat and wear it for an hour.
14. Learn how to make an origami crane. If you already know how to do this, teach someone else how to.
15. Eat no chocolate (or drink no cocoa) for 24 hours.
17. Say “You’re welcome” instead of “No problem” when someone thanks you.
22. Come home after a day’s activities and wash your feet.
23. Eat a complete meal without utensils (have a finger-food menu).
26. Tear a piece of junk mail or scrap paper into as many pieces as you can.
32. Do a crossword puzzle for at least 15 minutes. 13 months ago
Have an annual check-up. 13 months ago
Meditate Do Yoga Record what I have for breakfastcoffee, biscuits, cheese Prepare for K’s Birthday! Don’t let the little things bother me
write at least 1 sentence13 months ago