:) 14 months ago
I think I should keep telling myself that everyday.
Thank you! :) 14 months ago
I never thought it would hurt this much! I’m so mad at you and mad at myself for ever believing you!
I don’t want to ruin my life because of you! you’re not worth it!
But I can’t help it. I can’t control myself anymore, I can’t control my emotions. I’m crying all the time and you’re out there having the best time of your life.
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!
And I’m so pathetic for not having the courage to say it to your face! 14 months ago
Your comment made me smile as well :)
Thanks! 15 months ago
I know things can’t go back to the way they were, I’m not sure I want them to. I just need closure.
I need an explanation. Things were so perfect, I don’t know what happened to make you disappear. I’m just left hanging, not knowing if I should stay or leave.
I just want you to set me free… Please!
PS: I know you wont read this, I’m not sure anyone will, I’m just writing this for me. I’m writing this to figure out exactly how I feel and what I want. I don’t want to tell you anything until I’m sure of it. I don’t want to say things I’ll regret.
I miss you… 15 months ago
I’ve been trying to write something for the past hour, and all I could come up with is:
Love is a bitch!15 months ago
Breathing Exercise Stretch Healthy Breakfast Healthy Lunch Healthy Dinner
- Healthy Snacks
Drink more Water Study Exercise Listen to more Music Write something everyday Read a different quote everyday
“You have a right only to work, never to the results of that work.” – Bhagavad Gita15 months ago
- New Year Decluttering: Get rid of all unnecessary things/people (most importantly people)
- New Year Makeover: Haircut, wardrobe, etc…
- Breathing Exercise
- Healthy Breakfast
- Healthy Lunch
- Healthy Dinner
- Healthy Snacks
- Drink more Water
- Stay up-to-date with my studies – Yes! I will pass this semester!
- Exercise: a) for my health; b) to let off some steam
- Walk, Jog, or Run at least once a week
- Listen to more Music
- Go to more Cultural Events
- Have Fun!
- Spend more time with my sister ♥
- Write something everyday
- Get over K
- Get a Blood test
- Read a different quote everyday
“Nature never deceives us; it is we who deceive ourselves.” – Rousseau15 months ago
seasonsoflove ♥♥♥ 16 months ago
Wherever you are now, I just want you to know that you are loved and we will never forget you… ♥♥♥♥♥ 16 months ago
❤❤❤ Sending you lots of love and positive energy! ❤❤❤ 16 months ago
I’m a bit late setting my goals for this month. In December I will focus on:
- Establish a good morning routine (meditate, stretch, breathe…)
- Write at least 1 sentence everyday
- Say something nice to myself everyday
- Decorate my room
- Light a candle everyday
- Spread positivity
- Walk, jog or run at least once a week
- Prepare for Winter Solstice
- Get presents
- Family time every Sunday
- Spend more time with K
- Focus on my studies
- Stay up-to-date 16 months ago
Meditate Yoga Record what I have for breakfast Study Exercise Don’t let the little things bother me
write at least 1 sentence17 months ago
Good Luck! 17 months ago
31. Cheer every comment that you get from entries to this goal.
33. Whether you’re celebrating Thanksgiving Day or not, write a list of 10 things that you’re thankful for. my health, my family, my friends, nature, chocolate, dogs, food, my house, my job, 43Things.
41. Stay off of 43 Things for 48 hours. Post the status of a goal that you worked on during that time. Get a part-time job: done.17 months ago
... almost every day. I usually do around 400 but wanted to see if I can do more for the dare. 17 months ago
sorry for the late reply, I was away from 43T as part of a dare ;) 17 months ago