- Swam at a river.
- Snapper for dinner.
- Yn talking to me. :) 2 months ago
- witnessed a baptism.
- Lack of anxiety in a crowded place
- ghost stories.
- ... 2 months ago
- My amp did not die on me! It kept shorting out during soundcheck but it held through. *
- Stood for 2 hours w/o back pain.
- Watching the crowd get into the music.
- Superman losing faith in his ability to play the songs and asking me to play along with him lol.
- Butchering our final song. I was trying so hard not to laugh and I felt so bad about finding it hilarious. The vocals, bass and keyboard were all playing in different keys. I was biting my cheek the entire time because everyone around me was deep in prayer/worship.
The music leader tried to salvage it by signalling the vocals to cut out, to give them a chance to find the correct key. The singers came back in and they were still retardedly out of tune.
- Burger king at 12am. 2 months ago
The first set was great, the compounding errors on the 2nd set made it awful. My heart was in the wrong place during the 2nd half. I felt angry and hateful. My insecurity flared up out of nowhere, I felt I was being judged by the people in the audience, I felt I was being blamed by the music leader for all the fuckups we made. Oh man why do I feel this way, like everyone is hating on me. 2 months ago
I saw the shadows the tree made on the grey concrete wall. There was the lightsource, the tree, the wind and the wall. The shadows rose and fell, at one point it looked like ants/people clambering on top of each other. They were fighting to get to the highest position. Eventually the whole thing was brought down. 2 months ago
There are infinite ways to play with numbers :(
I think Im straying too far away. Thank you though. 2 months ago
? im actually curious, I dont recall ever writing about this subject before. 2 months ago
:) 2 months ago
I dont understand why my subconscious is focusing on this number. The closest thing I have come up with is that I did a weightlifting program called ‘5/3/1’ some years ago.
I’m not sure if it alludes to something during that time period or to something about the concept involving the program.
I dont believe in numerology being a christian and a rationalist. But then again I believe or try to believe in God and that is not reasonable or rational either.
I’ve never had divine experiences apart from dreams and when I was under the influence of a drug this one time. Those I interpreted as simply being a product of my imagination.
It takes a lot for me to believe but at the same time there is a yearning to do so, again maybe its some innate desire built in people to find meaning.
All I know is that I don’t know enough. There is no way for my finite mind to ascertain such things and it troubles me. Is it wrong to believe in this? Will it bring harm to me?
I dont know,. 2 months ago
A couple of months ago I started seeing this particular number, at first I thought it was coincidence. Being the skeptic that I am, I reasoned that my brain was simply looking out for this number that occurs with the same frequency as other numbers.
The number is ‘531’. Now I am not one to believe in numerology but I cant help but wonder if this has some kind of meaning/message behind it. I guess I like many, like to feel some kind of importance, that external events occur with special relation to us.
Has a similar thing happened to you? If you believed it was a message from God/the universe did you follow it through? Did you keep on seeking or did you just dismiss it? 2 months ago
- 630am start
- Sorted out the closet, took 2 hours.
- Listened to TED talks whilst doing so.
- Lunch with Dad and the siblings
- Final meetup/prayer with the team.
- Tita Mayb’s birthday.
- Kfc, and good food at the birthday.
- Helped Mum marinate the pork for the weekend barbecue. We had a good laugh doing so.
- Trained Planche leans.
- Saw the goddaughter. 2 months ago
Hope you fare better, our summer has not been all that warm compared to previous years. 2 months ago
To try something different may my actions arise out of
Mastery of myself and
Duty. 2 months ago
- Woke at 630am 3rd day in a row.
- Delivered/distributed flyers for our church event.
- Pulled weeds growing between the tiles in the driveway.
- My sister making me lunch.
- The brother making me dinner.
- Cooking myself a small piece of steak.
- Read ‘Sleepers’, then watched the film adaptation.
- Meditated for a solid hour and 20 minutes.
- Being grateful. 2 months ago
- Woke at 6.30am, meditated as soon as I woke.
- Practiced. Was very inspired.
- Master A. came back.
- My phone ran out of battery.
- Discovered Sam Harris.
- Straddle pulls.
- Delicious Porridge.
- Rubbed icing on my two friends. One got terribly upset, but I have no regret.
- Restraint, management of my emotions.
. 2 months ago
- Forgave and made amends to them.
- Woke up at 630am.
- Chores were done.
- Chocolate cake.
- Surprise birthday for my friend.
- Played the Ibanez, it was beautiful, it was unlike any other. 2 months ago
- The negative experience I had, I trust it serves a greater purpose.
- Still alive. 2 months ago
This negativity invaded me whilst at church. We could not get the songs sounding anywhere near right and I just got so angry and frustrated. I wanted to take it out on the team because they could not play their parts right when they needed to. To be fair its all our fault for not putting in the effort. I feel also its partly my fault for not trying hard enough to rectify the situation. All I could focus on was the negativity brewing inside of me. Being the only man in the team today, they were looking at me for guidance and inspiration. I could not deliver that, Im not capable of leading anyone, not yet.
My negativity spread towards them, evident by our lacklustre performance, and practice afterwards was unbearably awkward as I just rushed to get the songs done. I looked at them and our hearts was just not in it. I feel sorry, sorry for myself but mostly sorry to God, for not caring enough.
I feel so bad inside, just so bitter and hateful. And it is so heavy, it wont go away. 2 months ago
Do the staff working in the teahouse live there? What do they do to pass the time?
Is there wifi up there?
How does one convince a group of people to build a temple/teahouse there?
How do they dispose of waste?
How/where do they store water up there?
How do they get a significant amount of water up there? 2 months ago
- E, C, Y, their company brings me joy.
- For my service, the old widow we helped imparted to me a record player and a box of records. I felt sad accepting this from her.
- Helped my mother clean the house.
- Drove at night.
- our family is just so happy. 2 months ago
- My father having confidence in my driving ability.
- Slept in the arvo.
- Shot, produced and uploaded my work onto youtube!~
- E and J, I grow closer to them, they feel like extended sisters.
- D getting his drum parts sorted.
- noodles, there was’nt enough for everyone.
- The goddaughter, she was extra adorable today, again she almost makes me want to have a kid of my own. 2 months ago
Noice cat! 2 months ago
- Plunged into the beach!. It was chilly at first but the water was beautiful.
- Spent time with the crew.
- Discontent. 2 months ago
These crabs are delicious! not the ones you procure from being intimate with homeless people! 2 months ago
- Composed a short tune with the new guitar.
- Slept in the afternoon.
- Practice, we actually got somewhere.
the best however were from the people who surround me. I realise I don’t feel lonely anymore, or rather that it feels so good to not be alone, to have friends to talk to. I was so used to my own company all these years that Ive forgotten what this felt like.
I feel connected to people, in the same way I did as a child. Tonight
my sense of humor oozed out, and it came out naturally, the timing, content and uniqueness of my humor was surprising.
- The drive as we dropped them off.
- Me and Dad jamming, felt so good. Mum was watching and she was having a ball too.
- Singing ‘Sinking Deep’. :D 2 months ago
- Woke up this morning hyper sensitive to the world. Felt like Peter parker the morning he woke up after being bit by the spider. I felt nothing like it before.
*Spiritual encounter with a beetle.
- saw a doctor about my prozac dosage.
- Non reactive to people around me. They were positive too.
- A possible new guitar!!!!
- Trained the straddle pulls. 2 months ago