1. What did I learn/remember last week? That I need to fight for myself. I have a great life, I just need to add more people to it.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week? Improved relations with my family.
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why? Watching my nephew open his birthday present. There’s nothing like the happiness of a 6 year old.
4.What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week? Executing my workout plan.
5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful? Get up on time, follow the schedule.
6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week? Depression and feeling like my life is purposeless.
7. What did I spend the most time on last week? Was that good or bad? Stupid mine sweep because I’m still depressed and lonely…
8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped? Depression over the state of my life.
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done? Thesis. Exercise. (Unfortunately no changes…)
10. What opportunities are still on the table? Two networking opportunities this week plus Rotary. Waiting for answers on 3 interviews.
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to? Still TS about brunch. On the to do list for today. Need to touch base with my professional network.
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘thank you’? KT for things she didn’t realize with which she helped .
13.How can I help someone else this coming week? KT and her plans to move in.
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
#1 – Find a job in DC.
#2 – Complete my MSA capstone project.
#3 – Complete a sprint triathlon
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
#1 – I’ve had 3 phone interviews and found 3 other jobs to apply to.
#2 – I have an approved RRA.
#3 – Not so much…
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
#1 – Get the job applications done ASAP. Keep working my network building.
#2 – Craft the outline and get the professor to review it.
#3 – Sign up for an event. Design a training plan. Run and ride and swim this week.
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week? The networking event on Friday night.
18. What are my fears? That I’ll slip away without anyone noticing…
19. For what am I most grateful? My wonderful family and friends. Being who I am and having the strength that I have.
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful today? Get some exercise and meditate. 5 months ago