1. What did I learn/remember last week? That it’s good to have friends.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week? Making it to both my social events.
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why? It was a good week with several memorable moments, most being of triumph and connection.
4.What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week? Take care of my DCAF training.
5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful? Finish my daily chores and get to bed on time.
6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week? Financial worries…
7. What did I spend the most time on last week? Was that good or bad? Hanging out with my new groups. So good to reinforce these good new relationships.
8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped? Financial worries.
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done? Mailing the stupid Eddie Bauer shirts. Christmas shopping for the boys and family. Christmas cards.
10. What opportunities are still on the table? I have a good selection of jobs to look through. There will be LM’s house warming with Mi.
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to? Pretty good on this during the holiday season. Need to do those pesky Christmas Cards.
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘thank you’? B for listening. G for caring. My sister for working with me on the calendar. KW for sending a note on to the group with whom I was interviewing.
13. How can I help someone else this coming week? Learning the DCAF system.
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
#1 – Find a full time job in DC.
#2 – Complete my MSA capstone project.
#3 – Work on strength training for cycling and snowboarding.
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
#1 – Did my second interview. Sent out the thank you notes.
#2 – Started building a plan. Filled in the calendar some more. Found a good idea for keeping me on track.
#3 – Nope.
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
#1 – Apply for some of the other jobs still available.
#2 – Talk to B about the next steps in the plan, build a research schedule.
#3 – Do my workouts this week – Monday is chest, shoulders and triceps. Wednesday is legs. Thursday is back and biceps. Friday is abs.
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week? The Dessert Party here at the condo on Friday. Hanging out with Mi and LM on Saturday. Flying home for Xmas on Sunday!
18. What are my fears? That I won’t have a good job by the time the money runs out in April and this temp job will disappear before then.
19. For what am I most grateful? For having the abilities needed by others so I can help them.
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful today? Get a good night’s sleep. 11 months ago