1. What did I learn/remember last week? Timing is so much in life. So is saying the things that need saying at the time they need to be said.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week? Strengthening my networks and friendships by reaching out.
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why? There were two, one good and one bad. The bad was the falling out with Mk; the sadness of losing a friendship and care in the worst possible way. The good are the delivered flowers from G which make me feel cherished and valued.
4.What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week? Knock the job interview out of the park on Tuesday.
5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful? Get the week planned out and prioritized.
6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week? Difficulty communicating with people, reading cues that will help or hurt me.
7. What did I spend the most time on last week? Was that good or bad? Being with people I care about. Good for the most part. Painfully bad with Mk…
8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped? Fear of things not going right. Lack of patience.
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done? The thesis, the job hunting, the stuff I don’t know how to do but need to get done.
10. What opportunities are still on the table? A job interview on Tuesday, networking event on Wednesday evening, seeing my shrink, taking care of this tooth.
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to? Need to have a longer conversation with my sister. Touch base with AK.
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘thank you’? KW for getting me this job interview. Sa for having me over for Thanksgiving.
13. How can I help someone else this coming week? Make sure I take care of work this week. Help myself with self care.
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
#1 – Find a full time job in DC.
#2 – Complete my MSA capstone project.
#3 – Work on strength training for cycling and snowboarding.
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
#1 – With KW’s help, got an interview.
#2 – Bought a planning notebook and started to build a calendar.
#3 – Nope.
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
#1 – Do research and prepare for interview. Work on applying for other jobs.
#2 – By Friday, have a pebble inch plan in writing for having my thesis completed for an A by 1 April.
#3 – Do my workouts this week – Monday is chest, shoulders and triceps. Wednesday is legs. Thursday is back and biceps. Friday is abs.
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week? Job interview possibilities, networking, game night with Mi and B and De.
18. What are my fears? That I’ll hurt people I don’t mean to hurt, that I’ll make bad decisions which will complicate my life.
19. For what am I most grateful? For how much G seems to care about me, for all my wonderful friends and family, for being strong.
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful today? Enjoy the sunshine. 4 months ago