I’m feeling good about February progress, despite the lack days. Some longtime goals have been completed and real steps forward made on others, even a few of the biggies.
Family/relationship: Reading out-loud at bedtime, quality adventure time, learn/teach a new card game, another date OUT with M., do something special for Family Day and V. Day
* All done, the exception being genuine OUT time with M., who has been sick for two weeks. We’re going out tomorrow.
Friends: Plan to attend Pub Night, see three friends face to face, go to bookclub meeting, make efforts to keep in touch
* Yes! I saw numerous friends in the real world, made contact with many others – (bookclub was cancelled this month).
Self: See hairdresser, go underwear shopping, mindful meditation, better sleep, better mood, finish a book
* Hair – check! Underwear – check! Sleep – so/so… Mood – check! Book – check! Go me!
Health: Break headache cycle, drink more water, get shots for Iris (immunizations/flu #2), lower BMI
* Migraine loop thwarted, water upped, aiming for the clinic in an hour (we tried last week, they closed early), BMI lower, but not quite solid low 22s yet. Damn mini eggs.
House: Tangible daily clutter-busting steps forward, go to open house in desired complex
* Substantial clutter busted, open houses attended (two), plus I had a long chat with some of the residents about living there.
$: Contact broker, TFSA/RRSP investment, start taxes
* Failed a bit on this one… we had to cancel the appointment, tax papers are being gathered.
Fun: Fix/replace broken Wii, play more board games, have at least 1 power off night
* Wii borrowed, games played (e and tangible), power off night – check!
Creative: Make Valentines for school, Keep writing lines on Friday, work on photo collages
* Lots of Valentines, haiku + collages created!
Catch up: Work on old happiness entries – aim to finish September and half of October
* September – Complete! A good chunk of October too.
Time to sow some seeds for March bootcamp! 2 months ago