Friday! A 3 day weekend yet! I’m happy about it, I’ve felt like a racing snail lately. I’ll celebrate this when we head out to see Turbo at the school tonight. I may even wear my pajamas. I’d be perfectly happy to stay in pajamas all day, to be honest.
The weekly Friday get-together with my friend and her daughter was cancelled today due to a bad cold on their end, which is too bad, but I can use a bit of extra time to sort through some things and deal with some important messages.
I should crack open that new pack of thread and attempt to sew my coat buttons back on so I won’t freeze. I gather snow is on the horizon again, expected Mon – Wed and the cold snap continues to have numb fingers. Perhaps a toboggan adventure is waiting in the wings?
Main focus today: Write and send various messages (teacher, broker, friends, family), attend school’s movie night
- Health: Body test, exercise, water, vitamins, sleep √
- Home: Dishes, garbage, recycling, flylady mission, sort/declutter √
- Happiness: Joynotes, catch-up entries, mindfulness, photos, me time √
- School: Update planner, check folder, study spelling, home reading, homework √
- Relationships: Connect w/3 friends, family game/adventure, read w/kids, downtime w/M √
- Flylady Mission of the Day: Clean kitchen / family room floor √
- Choose + start a new bedtime book with Isak √ Roald Dahl!
- Attend movie + pajamas night at the school √
- E-mail friends re. crib, bassinette, clothes √ Triple check
- Weekend / Family Day plans √
- Outside time with the kids √
- Refresh couch √
- Sort drop-offs
- Bedtime reading with Isak: (something new) √
- Continue November happiness entries √
- Watch/delete DVR: 1 hour √
- Potty practice √
- Music! √
- Read √
- 365 √
- School: Respond to e-mail from teacher √
- Write mortgage broker re. info issues
- Re-sew the buttons on winter coat
- Wash, size-sort clothes for baby L.
- February bootcamp entry
- Hang bedroom mirror 2 months ago