1) Singing – in any form and any time. Be it in the shower or on the stage. That is the thing that I live for.
2) My Randy – he makes me happy in a way that I never thought that I am capable of and I owe everythign to him.
3) Having a goal – if I don’t see a goal, I will not bother. That is why I have a bad relationship with my work at the moment because I just sit there with no specific goal in mind.
4) Waking up and seeing that it is not raining outside.
5) Going home to Latvia – I wish I could return there permanently together with Randy.
7) Waking up before alarm clock and knowing that I still have time for an hour of sleep.
8) Watching movies.
9) Listening to music that I love – don’t need to think at all. Just ease into the melodies.
10) Waking up and feeling warm and protected.
11) Going inside after being out in the cold.
12) Snow – I never knew how much having snowy winters means to me until I came to UK and have been having a long and miserable autumn where winter is supposed to be.
13) Thunderstorms – there is something so empowering about the electical charge in the air.
14) Dancing in the summer rain.
15) Travel – Visiting new places, seeing new things and experiencing things that I have not before make life so much more worth living.
16) Overcoming a fear and doing something that I want to.
17) Being childish – sometimes everyone has to be a kid.
18) Playing videogames.
19) Trying out new recipes.
20) Going out to a nice restaurant.
21) Going out for a couple of drinks with Randy’s colleagues. They are awesome guys.
22) Decorating my home. I love making my place belong to me completely.
23) Receiving flowers or getting flowers for myself – I pretty much tend to always have flowers at home.
24) Incence sticks – looking at the smoke soothes me and they give a nice scent to the place.
25) Candles – similar to the previous one, they calm me down greatly.
26) Making cocktails – it is quite fun to try.
27) Flying – I like being in an airplane. Generally because it takes me to new places.
28) That moment when you have been ill for some time and you wake up one morning and are feeling good again.
29) Museums – they are packed with knowledge.
30) Fitting into my skinny clothes and feeling that they are just right or slightly loose.
31) Dealing with animals – They are so pure. Never will an animal betray or lie.
32) Taking a walk in a weekend – something about fresh air and the process of walking relaxes me.
33) A hot cup of coco in front of a TV screen in an autumn or winter evening.
34) Warm socks – somehow nothing signifies comfort to me as much as a pair of warm socks.
35) Creating something new – a drawing, handcraft object or anything at all really.
36) Finishing something that I have been looking forward to.
37) When someone of my loved ones admits that I have done well.
38) Reaching a personal best – Never do I feel more proud than when I break a previous record of my own.
39) Winning games – I am a very sore loser and kind of an unpleasent winner, but I am severely competitive and winning makes me feel good.
40) Hugging my cat – I know that he hates being held, but I love how his fur feels and how warm he is. And I see him so rarely too.
41) Seeing my loved ones – living away from them is quite hard for me, as I have grown used to being around them.
42) Being able to resolve a problem or giving a good advise to someone.
43) Feeling earth with my bare feet.
44) Swimming – I love the felling of weightlessness in the water.
45) Sea – When I was in Latvia, I would go fairly regularly to the seaside with my bike and just stare at the water there.
46) Reading – it is other kind of travel; to worlds of someone’s imagination.
47) Touching things – I need to be able to explore with my hands just the same as with my eyes. Sening objects feels very plesant to me.
48) Adding things to my collections – DVDs, games, CDs, game consoles, books, game or movie memorabilia, anything at all.
49) Browsing books in libraries or book shops – I absolutely love the smell of typography and the feel of a book.
50) Surprises – Just something to change the routine of life.
51) Shopping – food shopping, book shopping, game shopping, even if I don’t buy anything at all, just feels kind of nice to browse.
52) Opera theaters – I grew up in one and I feel very connected to them. Love the aura in there.
53) Napping on the couch in our flat.
54) Sweets – this one though is a double edged sword. Sweets make me happy while I am having them and then I feel guilty because I am trying to lose weight.
55) Smell of cinnamon and vanilla – something about them makes me smile.
56) The process of baking cakes and cookies.
57) Cleaning – especially if the place has been very untidy, cleaning it gives a satisfaction.
58) Being in the car with Randy – I love it how much he enjoys driving.
60) Going to metal concerts – it feels nice to just let myself loose and feel the massive energy.
61) Finding double meanings for things – I find it amusing
62) Silence – No always, but sometimes I love having everything go quiet.
63) Sounds of nature – bird songs, water flow, wind in the trees…
64) Sunbathing – during the winter I freeze through and through. I need some warmth in the summer to keep me going.
65) Long, hot baths – relaxes muscles like nothing else.
66) Massages – giving and receiving.
67) Giving gifts – I just want to see the happy spark in the eyes of the receiver.
68) Learning – I need to constantly learn something or I get very bored with everything and I am not pleasant when I am bored.
69) Cartoons – I really love watching cartoons in the mornings. Somehow I can’t break that habit ever since I was just a kid and my morning routine was a bowl of cereal and a cartoon.
70) Getting a hug from Randy or holding his hand – it feels very warm and safe. Like nothing at all can happen.
71) Going to the cinema – I like a big screen and a comfortable seat.
72) Accidentally finding things that I thought I have lost.
73) Browsing internet for interesting or inspiring things.
74) Lists – weirdly I love creating lists. Even though it is not really true, the process makes me feel a bit more productive.
75) Being able to express myself in a different language – which reminds me that I should really review my German and Japanese.
76) New technology – I love exploring the new things.
77) Geocaching – it has brought me to quite a few amazing places.
78) Sunsets/sunrises – I absolutely adore the colors.
79) Fairy tales – no matter if they are in a book format or movie format, I love them.
80) Bram Stoker’s Dracula (the movie with Gary Oldman) – It really is one of those movies that I can come back to over and over again no matter how I feel or what my mood is.
81) Harry Potter – these books taught me English.
82) Star Wars – If someone sais that they don’t like Star Wars, I am perfectly sure that I have nothing to talk to them about. Which has proven to be right over and over again.
83) Occasional girly movies.
84) Sometimes just not doing anything at all can feel better than anything.
85) Meeting my two friends in Latvia – this doesn’t happen all that often, but it is very nice.
86) Observing someone, who is doing something that they feel passionate about.
87) Feeling like I am good enough – unfortunately, with my horrible self image, this doesn’t happen all that often.
88) Receiving mail – It makes me feel very happy, especially since generally I receive things that I have ordered online and really want to have.
89) Finding time to take care of myself a bit – apply a facial mask or a body scrub. Just a simple pleaseure.
90) Getting my hair done – I really like the feeling when someone is touching my hair.
91) Rollercoasters – even when I am really scared in the beginning, I love rollercoasters. They are so much fun.
92) Circus – I haven’t been to circus in forever, but I used to absolutely love it as a kid.
93) Stand up comedy – of course, not all of it, there is enough of it that is just awful, but in general I enjoy the light fun of listening to it.
94) Cats – I know that I already had a point for animals in general, but cats are my weakness. They are just amazing.
95) Horseback riding – I am not really good at it or anything, but it is a lovely feeling to be on a horse.
96) Fire – I love the tradition of bonfires in Latvia. It is amazing to sit near a fire and just stare at it. Even better when you cook some mean in it too.
97) A breeze on a stuffy summer day.
98) Working in a garden – a bit of a reconnection with the nature.
99) Hearing legends about various places – I find legends to be completely fascinating.
100) Anime and manga – I used to be a complete anime freak. Now I enjoy it a great deal, but I do other things too. 3 months ago