My Everyday Reasoning by Wakatake Nanami 1 year ago
- Save money. I put myself on a tight budget for 2 years.
- Find out what I wanted to do with my year off. I knew doing nothing would get boring, so I set up different goals and actually moved closer to my family. I figured I could take this time and create some good times with the people who matter the most.
- Gave up certain things. I left my job with many great co-workers and I was good at what I did. I also gave up my awesome apartment because it was too far from what I wanted to be doing for the year off.
- Got my family to understand why I'm doing this. I made this decision because I felt there's got to be more to life than working. What am I working for? Am I making this world a better place with my job or harming it? However relatives and gossip folks talk and ask question. My mom got really good at replying "she's really busy with the things she does."
The Case-Book of “Koya Search & Rescue” by Honobu Yonezawa 2 years ago
Drink, Eat, Men, Women; Those Delicious Women by Kuze Mizuhiko 2 years ago
Nekobaba No Iru Machi De (In the Town of Grandma Cat) by Mieko Takizawa 2 years ago
“Read 100 books in 2012” might be a better fit for me; I was able to read many books this summer. I think I’ll complete the second “100 books” goal in the next week or so. 2 years ago
The Illusionist on the Sky Walk and Other Short Stories by Mingyi Wu 2 years ago
The Canterville Ghost and Other Stories Canterville Ghost and Other Stories By Oscar Wilde 2 years ago
- Finally talking to D in real time and finding out he’s okay
- Dad on Skype
- The books that kept me busy for the afternoon
- Watched The Greatest Movie Ever Sold, finally
- Getting the raisins after all the trouble. 2 years ago
- Chat with Eddika
- Getting the hang of ASP
- one more work day!
- Kind words from supervisor
- Fulfilling dinner 2 years ago
The Diaries of Adam and Eve and Other Stories by Mark Twain 2 years ago
- baby carrots and peaches
- Sleep in
- Vacation in a week! 2 years ago
- First day of after school program is over without an incident
- One more week till Jess’ visit
- Good dinner
- Day off tomorrow
- Staying on budget 2 years ago
- Chat with K
- Shipment arriving
- good books
- no work (extra long weekend!)
- ten more days! 2 years ago