Yes. we should be proud of our work. And ofcourse No one really think of us as we think :) 2 months ago
“This is my life, my choices, my mistakes and my lessons. As long as I’m not hurting people, I need not worry what they think of me.”
Source :- www.marcandangel.com 2 months ago
Stop changing themes and settings too often. 2 months ago
A few more steps taken towards this goal… :) 2 months ago
Thank you :)
I decided to go on with my own preparation. But I have paid the total fees. Coaching is good. But I think it’s not my cup of tea. I feel good when I studied alone. And if I have to choose between money and my time, I will go with my precious time. 3 months ago
1. My Family
2. I’m Healthy
3. I’m beautiful (I think so) ;)
4. I’m doing the course, which I was dying to do from 3 years.
5. I have 3 close friends, who treats me like a princess and they will be with me forever, even if the world is against me. :)
6. I have other friends too, who really cares about me.
7. I have food to eat, house to stay and dresses to wear.
8. God saved me from my dramatic friends.
9. My blogs.
10. I have access to great self-help blogs and books, which are helping me to be the best version of myself. 3 months ago
1. I could participate in this challenge. (Thanks to Celes :))
2. I celebrated our Independence day (India).
3. I’ve helped my mom by bringing vegetables from super market. 3 months ago
Whenever I catch myself thinking what others think of me, I’m letting myself to deeply involve in my work, i.e. Books. 3 months ago