My husband and I went shopping in Sedalia for a dremel tool to cut wood trim. He voted early and promised me I would be home in time to vote. A thousand errands later I made it to the polling place about 5:45 PM to vote. 16 months ago
I made it to the polling place here in town about a half hour ago. The only trouble I had was the pen I was given was all dried out and they had o give me another pen.
I’m glad it is over regardless of how things turn out. 16 months ago
I’ll have to wait until after I get off work. The polls open at 6 AM but I’ll be at work by then. 16 months ago
1. I remembered this was my Dad’s birthday. I have good memories of him.
2. I started going through boxes and such in the basement of our old house. I found some old Life magazines from the sixties and Your commemorative album of Apollo flights 8,9,10,11. I’m thinking it may have been a sales promotion by a local store because I vaguely remember collecting the pictures which I think a different one came out each week. There are even duplicates. Even if it turns out not to worth a great deal by virtue of it belonging to a family with four children, it is so neat to have something like this from that era. Sometimes it pays to be a collector.
3. I picked up my granddaughter and she spent the night. she played with the cats last night wih a ribbon and other cat toys. I think they enjoy her visits as much as we do. 16 months ago
1. That extra hour of sleep the time change gives. Probably the only thing about it I like, however.
2. My daughter called early and let me know that Paige’s daddy picked her up from her grandma’s Saturday evening. Apparently, Sheila had a reaction to some medication and was talking incoherantly when he called. He went over and found she had Paige there. He made sure she wasn’t going to do something to harm herself then took Paige to spend the night with him.
3. We drove to Marshall and worked on the house some more. We got the second and final coat of finish on the trim. George managed to cut up the old trim and doors for pick up. He even cut up some large aluminum pieces for a friend to pick up and recycle.
DeeDee (formerly our daughter’s dog but now belonging to the neighbors’) came over to visit us. It as a few minutes before they realised she had run off and came looking for her. We all had a nice chat and we found out DeeDee has finally been spayed. 16 months ago
Obviously, you can…..but not forever.
16 months ago
I think I can actually achieve this in November. I’ve started out very well so far. I received 1000 or more cheers in two other months this year. 16 months ago
1. We got the first coat of finish put on the trim for the windows and doors. It will need a second coat before we can start measuring and cutting to fit. It is going to look great.
2. Granddaughter and I managed a trip to the park before I took her back to mommy’s. She went to spend Saturday night with her other grandma, finally, who called and said suggested this was a good time for a visit.
3. I discovered my daughter had her voter registration card updated and is ready to vote in Tuesday’s election. She told me she wasn’t voting for the presidential candidate her dad is voting for. I just had to laugh. She and her sister finally have something in common. 16 months ago
What I’ve been craving lately. I cant decide which I like better….creamy or crunchy. all I know is my diet has taken a nosedive. 16 months ago
I did have a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY. 16 months ago
1. TGIF The end of the work week. No weekend work!
2. The forecast calls for no below freezing temperatures for the next seven days.
3. My ganddaughter came home with me last night and discovered all the leftover Halloween candy. We played trick or treat until she got bored. 16 months ago
I asked him awhile back if there was a chance he’s return to 43 and he simply said “no”. 16 months ago
If anyone can make a person feel good about herself, you can. I collect many things. Whether it is classified as junk or treassure, is up to the beholder. I think you are a collector as well and I mean that as a compliment. You collect friends on 43T. I know I’m one. 16 months ago
1. If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be? I’d love to be eight years old with all the knowledge and experience I have today.
2. What’s your favorite knock-knock joke? Idk. I’m waiting for my granddaughter to start telling them then I’ll let the world know.
3. Do you prefer hot or cold beverages? Yes. I prefer that they be hot or cold. There aren’t many drink that taste good luke warm.
4. What type of music do you listen to? (Genre, artists, songs?) All kinds.
5. Your nationality? American
6. What is one of your favorite quotes? Always be truthful. It will vindicate some and astound the rest.
7. Is there anything you would change in your past life? Several things and several lives.
8. What is the best advice you’ve ever given and received? Eat dessert first.
9. How are you, today? a little congested.
10. When is your birthday? Last Friday.16 months ago
1. Halloween clearance items at Walmarts. I bought a pair of Halloween pajama pants and some tee shirts 50% off.
2. Walking. I was able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather we are having here in the midwest.
3. Cinnamon almonds. 16 months ago