At this moment it shows I have 960 goals complete. I have one more to mark done. 16 months ago
November wasn’t my month. 16 months ago
- Gorgeous weather for the last day of November. It felt more like late September. Only the shorter days reminded me how late in the year iit is.
- No work scheduled for the weekend. Always a plus.
- We ate grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner. The last of the ham from our Thanksgiving. No more leftover left. 16 months ago
Your grandma is lucky to have you for a grandson. 17 months ago
1. Bull riding
2. Bungee jump
3. Expedition to the South or North poles.
4. Run for Public office.
5. Swim in shark infested waters
6. Willingly go on a stroll thru the bayou or other swampy areas where gators or crocs are known to inhabit without being heavily armed. I know how to shoot and I will.
7. Knowingly eat raw meat or fish including sushi.
8. Climb Mount Everest or other snow covered mountain.
9. Throw myself into a volcano
10. Walk on live coals. 17 months ago
1. My neice was admitted to the hospital Wednesday to have her baby.
2. Riley Ann was born by c-section and weighed 8 lbs and is 19.5 inches long.
3. This is my brother’s first grandchild but more importantly, I am a Great Aunt.
4. I think we got the last bit of painting needed done.
5. I went and saw my new great niece this evening before driving home.
6. I forgot that there was a blood drive going on this evening when I went to the hospital to see my nieces. However, there will be another one on December 13. 17 months ago
There are people out there who believe their place in life is to find evil lurking around every corner. The thing is that they want to pick and choose what is good and what is evil. I don’t know all the language of texting and usually ignore most of the abreviations. If you have to use abreviations to refer to something or someone, they aren’t very important, anyway. I don’t know of anyone who abreviates God. Let’s keep it that way. 17 months ago