Very encouraging and informed post!
Calories are important… but not as important as the different types of food your body should be taking in.
Thanks for sharing & best of luck to you:) 8 months ago
Very encouraging and informed post!
Need to get out of this FUNK i’ve been in.
let’s get some stuff done.
- create at least 1 box full of crap for yard sale
- GERRY’S HOMEWORK
- wash dishes
- practice guitar for 30 minutes 9 months ago
Today… has just been one of those days… but I did play my guitar for 30 minutes. So there ya go. 9 months ago
Worked on a song Bobby taught me a while ago, and I couldn’t remember what the next chord was.. so I went to dad to see if he could help me figure out. He taught me different kinds of chords & i have an information overload!
Anyway, for Day 5
I need to work on the song Hurt that I’m going to play with Mary Geraldine. She’s going to uke it, & I’m going to gui it.
I’ll work on that, and the lovely pentatonic scale.
I’ll also work on studying my major scales as well and figuring out what notes are where. 9 months ago
Practiced chord changes on Stairway to Heaven
& continued to practice my chord changes
Relearning the pentatonic scale pattern. I think it makes my dad happy I’m asking him to reteach me some stuff.
Freshened up on Desperado.
Worked on major scales.
What does Day 4 hold?
I think I’ll work on pentatonic scales some more with a metronome.
Keep working on Stairway to Heaven.
I want to start learning Canon in D. 9 months ago
30 minutes + on guitar.
Dad taught me the beginning of Stairway To Heaven
& I quickly learned the chords to Brown Eyed Girl. 10 months ago
THIS is an amazing goal _10 months ago
I’ve always been single, but as of lately, it’s been getting more difficult to overcome that loneliness that accompanies being single.
I enjoyed being single when I was younger and I forgot how to enjoy it now. I guess it’s everyone finally finding someone while I’m feeling left behind.
This isn’t meant to be a depressing post, I want to figure out ways to not feel so down about this.
I know some ways are to always be learning, take a class of something I enjoy, exercise, just finding ways to better myself and be happy with myself.
Rather than just sitting around, doing nothing… I thought of a couple things I could into to make life moer enjoyable.1) Get back into photography
2) Play my flute again.
I used to always love doing photography. My mom has a SLR camera somewhere around here and once we find it, I plan to go out with friends and take “professional” photos. lol
I stopped this for a very long time, and I don’t know if it’ll get me anywhere but at least I’d be getting better and more confident at something I have always enjoyed doing. Maybe I could find a ukulele player somewhere who would want to do a duet. I think it’d be groovy ^_-
That just makes you feel better about yourself which will also increase happiness while being single. Being single, there is that extra time to better yourself in that way.
I’ve always enjoyed traveling. I’ve never been that far, but maybe one day, I will get to travel outside the country. I got a passport that has never been put into use…
I’m not sure what else there is I can do quite yet, but hopefully these can be a start in my journey of enjoying the single life. The first 3 are doable, & the last one will come in time. 10 months ago
I’m taking a physical education class at my college. Last class before I graduate! This class not only focuses on the physical aspects of being healthy but it also deals with the spiritual, emotional, intellectual, and social. I’m thinking I’m really going to love this class because I do need some work on my wellness overall!
So positive outlook on this goal! I’m going to work on trying to exercise at least 3 times a week again. Walking and maybe exercise videos. On hot days, like today, I’m thinking about just going to the mall and walking around. Unfortunately, the gym here is closed for the summer because they are doing some construction on it.
Eating has been my biggest downfall lately, but I can just work on changing that behavior. It’s the most difficult for me to change, but I can work on it! One little thing at a time, right?
Time to get my day started :)
Hope everyone has a good one! 11 months ago
exercise – walk
- eat well
- wash/dry/fold towels
- wash/dry/fold clothes
- work on an assignment for my PE class
- start studying for GMAT11 months ago
- take out trash
- clean apartment
- fold/hang clothes
- turn in form for apartment
- return SPN 310 book
- read over info for PE class
- eat well today
- exercise 12 months ago
- last day of classes!!!
- finished DH Season 2 on netflix!
- actually got out of work 5 minutes early last night instead of having to stay over or an hour 12 months ago
at least for now, no more schoolwork to put on the to-do list :)
FIND THE PINK NOTEBOOK
- take out trash
- fill out form for apartment and turn into RA
Don’t feel like doing too much today… 12 months ago
- got a decent nights sleep! Wanted to wake up earlier, but I don’t think I’d have the energy right now if I didn’t get the amount of rest I did last night.
- last day of classes for the first part of the semester!!
- was very productive in the library right after class! 12 months ago
Okay… my weekend was full of procrastination! haha
SPN310 – finish all book assignments that are due for Tuesday (wake up early to try to get most of this done) SPN310 – study powerpoints thoroughly SPN310 – study vocab SPN307 – study review guide SPN307 – do recording by midnight
- FIND THE PINK NOTEBOOK12 months ago
Had some friends come down for the weekend, so many good things to make me very happy :)Friday
- Christine, a woman at work that trains me, her husband was hanging around Food Lion waiting for her to get off. And Christine kept talking about how much she loved me and how good I was doing! Well her husband asked me if I wanted to come have dinner with them! My friends were here so I couldn’t, but it made me very happy! Don’t think I have ever had anyone associated with work (that I wasn’t already friends with) ask me to come over to their house! It made me feel loved!
- Went to the beach at night and we gathered a lot of mussels. I held some in my hands with some sand and felt them work their way down! It was pretty awesome!
- My air pump was not working well for the air mattress, so we all tried blowing it up with our mouths! Kate and I weren’t doing it right and got some mattress air being blown back into our mouths! Katelin said a great line, “This is the college life, man!” haha
- Went fishing for the first time ever on the pier at Carolina beach!
- Took a tour on the Battleship!
- Played imagine iff with Kate and Justin that night! Just the funnest game ever :)
- Woke up to go see the sunrise!
- Took a nap after seeing the sunrise ^_-
- Checked out some reptiles at the Serpentarium!
Overall, an awesome weekend! & can’t wait for you know who to come see me soon <3 12 months ago
just something that will never ever happen <3
i’m a daydreamer 12 months ago
For some friends to come over!
Gotta housework as well as homework to do.
- Voiceboard for Spanish class
- Business spanish lessons
wash clothes, towels
- hang up ALL clothes.
- clean/tidy living room
clean both bathrooms
put air in mattress
- clean out car 12 months ago
So proud of this woman.
& yes, I’m back to 43things!!! <3 12 months ago