It’s National Domestic Violence Awareness Month; I think.
- http://lookwayup.com/free/ has a “Word of the second”!!!
- wow http://favim.com/image/996892/
- nice knees http://favim.com/image/998922/
- roflol http://favim.com/image/996980/
- happy now? http://favim.com/image/997120/
- cool http://favim.com/image/998368/
- lol http://favim.com/image/997085/
- lol http://favim.com/image/997178/
- lol http://favim.com/image/998032/
- lol http://favim.com/image/479833/
- lol http://favim.com/image/999122/
- rofl pizza http://favim.com/image/997818/
- curvy http://favim.com/image/99891/
- weird http://favim.com/image/1004951/
- cutest http://favim.com/image/1003035/
- mawwiage http://favim.com/image/1003899/ I like this – made me think… it’s like a false-dichotomy – and I started wondering about the tag “marriage,” and how much possibility is there in every new day!
- lol http://favim.com/image/1003277/
- aw http://favim.com/image/883805/
- lol http://favim.com/image/872789/
- awww, cute http://favim.com/image/1000414/
- lol http://favim.com/image/995599/
- awww http://favim.com/image/1000372/
- creepy http://favim.com/image/1000376/
- ! http://favim.com/image/1000349/
- lol cute http://favim.com/image/1000207/
- tru-dat http://favim.com/image/1000130/
- wthh?!? http://favim.com/image/996632/ I’ll say it again, “what the heckin’ heck?!?”
- glowy – tres cool http://favim.com/image/995932/
- lol http://favim.com/image/1000013/
- they’re here!! http://favim.com/image/237826/
- lololol http://favim.com/image/996001/
- interesting “profiles” of beautifil fish http://favim.com/image/1000640/
- thank god i’m not alone here http://favim.com/image/197936/
- lol http://favim.com/image/997682/
- en.rsf.org (“Reporters Without Borders”) interesting death toll ‘barometer’
- [inside joke] “you’re doing it wrong” https://www.mpowerd.com/sites/default/files/Luci-Photo-37.jpg
- “Everyone says forgiveness is a lovely idea until they have something to forgive.” ~C. S. Lewis
- Warning! If you’re looking for information by or about Stan Tenen, this is NOT it, even-though it has that tag. “2004-01-02 Coast to Coast AM – Numerology Types : The Divine Eye” http://archive.org/details/2004-01-02CoastToCoastAm-NumerologyTypes
It’s a bunch of numberology – (a bit vague), she talks a good talk; has pretty good description of me on her web page – (for the wrong number!). www.numberslady.com
- useful! http://www.fairlabor.org/transparency/tracking-charts
- “We’re all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn’t. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.” ~?
- And in the real world… I got a basketball for some ppl & one-a those Boy Scout wood cars to whittle!!
+a few more things to share. ☺
“And in the really-real world,” a couple of dreams:
dream: I walk into a store I’ve been to many times, but this time it seems much biiger – takes much more energy to get through, [spent the day in a funk]; I stop at a student-type desk to do some online stuff or something, & the guy sitting in front of me starts leaning way back; crowding me. I don’t mind too much, I don’t need taht much room. Along comes a lady with a baby in her arms, (about 21), she looks a little familiar, she says hi to him by name & hi to me by name, (I can’t quite place her), then continues-on with her two kids close behind. He looks at me like, “who was she?”
I’m done at this point anyway, so I decide to go & ask her who she is. She’s already a long ways away, but I catch up to her & talk to her for about 10-15 seconds – I don’t find out who she is, but for some reason the conversation’s over & I start to leave. About then the cops show up & tell me to “back-off.”
After awhile, I end-up leaving the store w/o buying anything. (I’m sure it goes on, but I cannn’t remember.)
dream: Someone has stopped time (except for me & a few guys) for a few minutes (they are ‘in’ on it; I’m not), they’ve revealed some boobs on some of the ladies standing near, to get their reactions on film when time starts again. I walk away. I find a very fast garter snake – faster than me, (which is how I know he’s fast)! Fortunately he crawls away! (Actually he’s about 2-3x faster than me!)
I get out my camera to get a close-up of a chipmunk, and have trouble telling how close I am to him bc I’m looking through a zooming camera & seeing somewhat around the sides of the camera; somehow I get very close to it, and find I’m in a cemetary with it. It starts talking to me! Some of the cemetery statues are of children.
I start to leave & a friend of mine is mad bc I’m going my own way – not with others to dinner or something like that. But I reassure him somehow.
I find a couple of small, old mobile homes or big vans near each other with a metal bar btw them, I swing on it & jump off a long distance – then again; Mom thinks I’m crazy for this. I run around the vans and grab onto some long weeds and swing out around them – using centrifugal-forces to stay aloft, (Somehow I know that to do this I have to “climb” the weeds inwardly to maintain the necessary forces), and grabbing onto the next weed when I need to, like Tarzan! One of the guys watching says, “You can’t do that – that’s impossible.” As I get around to the other side, I yell, “You lost me at ‘impossible!’” (or somthing like that.) The other guys laugh.
Eventually I got to feeling so good about it that I just crashed and rolled onto my back and basked in the sunlight and giddy inner joy! [may reflect recent new philosphical thoughts?]
. 9 months ago