1. What did I learn last week?
That I cannot do it all. I seem to keep having to relearn this.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Sending out a package to my Grandkids. Usually I /think/ about doing stuff like that, but then never actually get to it.
3.Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
Hanging out with my son at the book store, going grocery shopping and giving each other a “bad time.”
4.What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Do an excellent job at the presentation.
5.What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
Get some good sleep.
6.What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
Not sleeping enough or well.
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
Not being able to focus at work.
8.Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
The annoying weight of a cluttered desk.
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
10. What opportunities are still on the table?
Improving my health.
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘thank you’?
L for getting me out of my funk on Friday!
13.How can I help someone else this coming week?
Get my son out of the house more.
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
Get VA paperwork squared away
Get pre-approved for home loan
Put more $ in the savings
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
Yes! Paying off credit cards; submitted VA request; putting some $ in the bank!
16.What’s the next step for each goal?
Scan and submit VA paperwork as soon as it gets here
Talk to a loan officer
Put more $ into savings each week
17.What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
Organizing all of my seeds
18.What are my fears?
That I’m not doing a good job at work; that I can’t keep up this pace.
19. What am I most grateful for?
Grandkids who love me
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful today?
Clean my home office 3 months ago