one of my darlings called in sick from the nurse’s office today. i was glad to be self-employed and to be able to be there for my darling. i noticed how i love my kids and my employment status. 3 months ago
http://mbcoudal.com/ trying to just accept that I cannot have it all. Unless I take the path less traveled! 11 months ago
I like the idea of using a calendar to really block out the time. In my goals, I wanted to post every day, but I also want to find a new job. So I’m going to post once a week on each of my blogs. Expecting myself to be perfect is self-defeating! 11 months ago
today’s post… http://mbcoudal.wordpress.com/2011/08/15/credit-card-habit/
trying to get rid of the ole credit card. 21 months ago
But I’m grateful for my job.
for my kids.
for my beautiful city.
for my messy apartment.
for my writing mo jo.
for my sister.
for my mother.
for my friends.
for my book club. 23 months ago
I’ll take you up on the challenge to clean for 30 minutes tomorrow or maybe the next day. I’m always too busy socializing to clean! 23 months ago
It was raining. We drove from Las Vegas. We did not see anything. Some day. 23 months ago
I just tripped over my shoes this morning and thought to myself “Self, you have got to declutter.” But then I kept moving on and forgot my resolution! 23 months ago
Blogging is so fun. I love doing it, because I discover what I’m thinking by writing. You will too! 23 months ago
And joke around a lot. People love the funny gal. 23 months ago
Almost every day.
1. Once I hit 100 words I’m almost done
2. It takes about 15 minutes (so I tell myself)
3. Try to include a photo
4. Write about fitness, faith, writing, or NYC
5. Today I wrote about poetry http://gettingmyessayspublished.wordpress.com/2011/05/26/poem-in-a-pocket/
6. I joined a postaday2011 group on Facebook
7. I comment on other people’s blog posts 2 years ago
is by Bethesda Fountain, under a willow tree. enter around 72nd. very magical. http://mybeautifulnewyork.wordpress.com/2011/05/21/saturday-in-the-park/ 2 years ago
How I did it: I went with a group from the United Methodist Church. http://mbcoudal.wordpress.com/2010/11/12/blue-cliff-monastery/ It was totally worth it. Inspiring and relaxing. Read how I did it… 2 years ago
I like your first idea
- about needing confidence and charisma… That is so true. People need us to be confident. Insecurity drains people - ourselves and the people who have to put up with us! http://gettingmyessayspublished.wordpress.com/2011/04/10/getting-confident/ 2 years ago
Trying to notice the world around me, without judgment or criticism. Art helps. http://mbcoudal.wordpress.com/2011/05/07/sidewalk-art/ 2 years ago