I’ve sold 34 books!!! 9 months ago
I´m happy because I´m selling my e-book “Ya no quiero pañales”.
In the last 9 days I´ve sold 10 books, that´s a lot to me!!! I cannot believe it!!!
Seven in amazon.com and three in www.amazon.es 10 months ago
I´ll try to listen what my inner self wants to tell me. Then I´ll try to follow it.
I hope my mind doesn´t get between my intuition and me. 11 months ago
You are not the only one.
There are times I feel totally happy like everything fits in my life. Love, kids, spirituality, friends, job, beauty,
But, there are others times I feel
totally down and I only want to get into my bed and cry.
I’m getting used to that mixed feelings. I guess that is the path our soul have to travel to find their own way. Later, when I overcome my sad state I´m stronger than ever…. I look inside and I find a brighter soul.
Maybe, this things don’t make any sense either, but that´s how I think I feel.
Sometimes the world is weird. 11 months ago
- The first thing I did was quitting my job. That was extreme, you don´t have to do it.
- Next I took a notebook and a pen and I was ready to write. But, you cannot force inspiration, you should wait until it comes. That frustrated me a little bit and cried several times. I had a clear idea of my book but I was blocked. Then I realized that I had to be relaxed, and allow the words arose. That's when the magic came.
- I wrote all the chapters the way they came into my mind.
- The next step was to review again and again until I was happy with the result.
- The final steps were legal ones. Copyright and ISBN.
- Then I published my book in Amazon. It's was very easy with KDP. I guess you can find another way to publish it. Maybe apple store. I don´t know what else.