I have all these things and more to do before i go. I am going to try to do one or more of these things per day. I need to keep all the jobs easy at the moment because i am being very lazy and don’t want it all to be a big panic and messy at the end.
1. Find old passport DONE a) apply for renewal when form arrives
2. Open up new bankaccount DONE,
2a get my income going into that account.
4. read this lovely travel guide by ina someone about france and take notes on sites worth seeing in the places i’m going. Try to read 1-2 chapters per day.
5. book camping ground in paris.
6 contact bk agani before leaving to see if we are going to meet up.
7. fix my tent, buy tent sealer.
8. find bike shop in paris where i can go to buy tyre repair kit and other stuff i need.
9. get bike box and pack up bike.
10. make sure there is nothing outstanding on my credit card.
11. fix up duck house so they are safe
12 buy supplies of duck food
13 buy more supplies of cat food
14. rainproof van
15. mow the lawn and clean up my pad and van
16. get things sorted iwth Lenore and the group so they can keep going while i’m away
17. pay all the rental or put someone in charge of the money.
17a open new bank account for organisation and transfer the money thats left in the old one.
18. organise annual meeting for our org.
20. clean out my area in dad’s place.
Things done in preparation that i feel good about.
1 opened bank account which will enable me to get cash out whilst in france.
2. bought some tights that should be suitable for me to ride in whilst in france.
3. Noted my bank account is quite healthy at the moment and feel ok about how this is going to work out, though i still have a few big expenses to cover.
4. booked car into mechanic next wednesday
5. phoned council to tell them i will pay remainder of rates early next month.
19. get car checked over so that its ok for jane. repairs if necessary. BOOKED CAR INTO MECHANIC FOR NEXT WEDNESDAY. DONE
3. get bike out of shed and check the chain for rust DONE1 month ago