Well we finally got this goal completed and it was fun :) how true we are yet to find out but from all reports we will now soon lol
- she guessed that i work for the government, that i am currently living with family and that i don’t drive (she told me i should learn – duh lol)
- she said my friends see me as happy go lucky but i get my feelings hurt a lot and am very sensitive
- she said i am good at what i do but lack motivation (so true about the second part at least)
- she said i had a change coming up at work in two months (my grad program runs out and i am applying for a new job) but that it would turn out for the best and mean more money
- she said that i was going on a weekend trip to sydney or melbourne. I really want to and was going to go for my birthday but i just can’t afford it this year – so interested to see how this would happen
- she said she felt like crying when i sat down and that i had been depressed and something bad had happened (my nephew died tragically a month ago)
- she didn’t pick up on his death specifically but when i explained why i was depressed she said he had his skateboard with him (he was a keen skater and had the board with him when he died)
- the massive call she made was that i was going to meet a guy, fall in love and there would be a marriage proposal – all within the next six months!!! so we will know how accurate this reading was by september lol when i asked for his name and number she said all she could tell me was he was charismatic and most likely a sagitarious or leo
- she said that next year was ‘my year’ but this year was going to get me to that point – so massive, fast paced change but very positive leading to love and security
- she felt like i was moving but not moving everything (im moving into a unit my bro and i are buying next month) she thought i wouldn’t be there for very long, maybe 18 months but it wouldn’t cause any problems when i left
so there you go some massive calls there! stay tuned 5 years ago
Well Tishan and i went and got our cards read this evening, was pretty interesting. Here is whats about to happen in my life.
- The reading started with the reader telling me that i socialise i a lot (however since i am a friendly, generally happy person you could make that assuption when you meet me!)
- I am going to meet a guy in the next 5 months (but hey isnt every single person in their late 20’s???).
- The guy i meet will be serious, however i wont be as i dont like committment (ah so true!).
- However he will pay for most of the socialising!! (bring it on!!)
- Towards the end of the year i will be booking a holiday to a cold climate (sweet England here i come!!!) and leaving next year.
- Aparently the guy will wait for me to finish travelling.
- I will either have some close knit friends in England or i will have lots of family visit me.
- I will have a little bit of trouble in my job around August but nothing too serious.
- I will be due for either a promotion or a payrise (bring on the cash!!!)
- My reading ended with me living in the country and happily married within three years (ah isnt life grand!).
So, we can assume if i dont meet someone within the next 5 months it was a waste of time :) But hey it was fun! 5 years ago
Tishan has booked us in (again) to get this done on Friday arvo. Very exciting, wonder what my future has in store for me. 5 years ago
Okay we were all set to do this, booked in and everything, however something bad happened and this goal kind of got pushed right back, so i am going to extend the dead line for another two weeks. 5 years ago
i made an appointment with a tarot reader that a friend recommended for friday the 15th 5 years ago
Was suppse to go tonight, however was having too much fun out with some of the guys from work and so we missed the place as it closed at 6:30. Will have to go next friday! 5 years ago
I have decided to put a deadline on this or this is one of those goals i will always be putting off. I have decided i should have this done by my birthday, so Tishan and i better get a move on and find someone decent to go and see. My punishment if i dont get this done is to only have one birthday cake – and for me that is terrible. I love birthdays and i like to celebrate several times over (well i have lots of family and friends so i have to have different parties) and of course at each party you have to have a new cake (and i love birthday cake!!!). Therefore if i do not have this done by my birthday there will only be one cake! 5 years ago
Wonder what the future will hold for me… 6 years ago
Mel and i used to go get our cards read all the time when we were at uni. My sister in law did ‘angel’ cards for me this weekend and its whetted my interest in getting it done proffessionally again 6 years ago