1) I was approached by the city police at midnight on top of a hill with a girl and my explanation was “we’re looking at the stars.”
2) I was approached by the state police at 1am pulled off along the highway with a woman and my explanation was “we’re looking at the stars.”
3) I was approached by the county sheriff at 2am in a parking lot with a guy and my explanation was “we’re looking at the stars.” 3 years ago
1. I was a premie
2. I had Jaundice
3. I had to see a speech therapist 3 years ago
1.) Je parle, lis et écris Anglais, Français et Russe mais connais également un certains Italien, Espagnol et Sovahéli.
2.) Ich spreche, lese und schreibe Englisch, Französisch und Deutsches aber kenne auch etwas Russen, Latein und Suaheli.
3.) Я говорю, читаю и пишу английскую язык, русско и франчуз но также знаю некоторые латынь, голландецы и суахили. 3 years ago
During my college days I’ve gone an entire semester without …
2. wearing socks
3. giving money to church 3 years ago
1. when I was around 10, I found a little kitty outside of our church near a hot water pipe. I asked my Dad if I could keep it and was surprised when he said “yes.” I went back to that same spot every week for years on end to see if I could find another kitty.
2. the first time I ever rode a horse I was 8 yrs. old. I was so happy to be on a real horse and not a pony. the horse was attacked by a swarm of flies that made him start bucking, the saddle slipped sideways but somehow I managed to stay on, and instead of scaring me, it made me even more determine to ride.
3. I have a tiny scar on my chin that I got from a dog bite when I was 4 or so. Most kids didn’t have problems with this dog, but most kids weren’t as feisty as I was… I bit first! 3 years ago
1. I was a background singer for a band that toured for …two shows
we weren’t that good, but we sure thought we were at the time :P
2. I once sewed a dress that looked so bad I cried for a week, but then I still ended up wearing it on stage in front of people anyway
3. while snow skiing one year I ended up on a slope that was much to advanced for me and got so scared I faked an injury so the ski patrol would come get me down 3 years ago
1. I have dressed up as Star Boy at the San Diego Comicon.
2. I have dressed up as Sun Boy at the San Diego Comicon.
3. I have dressed up as Shadow Kid at the San Diego Comicon. 3 years ago
1. Upon Flutter’s advice I once hid all of my girlfriend’s underwear from her for an entire weekend a few weeks after she hid my puerh tea from me to teach her not to mess with my tea.
2. I’ve been drinking coffee more as time goes on and drank it black the last few times I’ve had coffee.
3. I have briefly worn one of my girlfriend’s skirts without underwear out of curiosity of what it feels like to wear a kilt to see if I really want to buy one eventually.
EDIT also for the record even though 1 was the half truth it is probably best to clarify what actually happened. I joked about hiding all of her underwear upon getting my tea hidden on me and there was some slight edging on from Flutter but in the end I did not do so. Also looking back now “edged on” would have been a better word choice than “advice” even though it was still the lie3 years ago
Since Celtic_Christian reminded me of this goal, I thought I’d do another one since I haven’t done one in a while.
1. I’ve started an IV on myself.
2. I’ve removed stitches from myself.
3. I’ve inserted a nasopharyngeal airway in myself.
(For those of you who don’t know what a nasopharyngeal airway is, it’s a tube that is inserted through the nose to establish an open airway. An oropharyngeal airway is a hard plastic piece that is inserted into the mouth to keep the tongue from falling into the throat, thereby keeping an open airway.) 3 years ago
1. I once started a water fight with my girlfriend by jokingly pointing the hose nozzle up her skirt when we were sitting on the porch and turned it on right after she said that I wouldn’t.
2. I once dropped a silver chalice filled with wine in church during communion.
3. A few years ago a woman who I did not even know her name flashed me in church. 3 years ago