I guess it all depends on how you take this one. It could mean anything, from pregnancy to being blonde. Not too sure what I’m going to do with this one yet, though the pregnant part is defiantly out! 11 months ago
Entries from everyone
Sunshine and relaxing, taking time to hold hands and share hearts whether it’s an easy or a hard day. Having a smile from the inside. 2 years ago
This summer I will channel my inner Marilyn Monroe. And I promise I will glow. There’s a light inside of me that wants to shine. 2 years ago
I was so thrilled that my sister said my skin was ‘glowing’ yesterday…she said it looked really good for being 37 ! This was lovely & that she mentioned that I had skin of a 20 something year old …
Well, I said thankyou from my heart as it is always very good to accept compliments & keep them going … 3 years ago
to really feel & be glowing I need to get heaps of sleep & do alot of self care & stop rushing about, be more self loving/self caring & self pamper alot more than what I have been doing !
Also, to pay off all debts, save & to not feel pressure !
Also to work on my passions in life & to not feel saddened about certain guys or relationships & look at the blessings/learnings within each…
‘You can’t make a flower bloom in winter until it is spring’ ~ meaning there is devine timing in everything !
- eat well, juice fast, smoothies, vitamins & minerals & breath retention – o2 !
- drink heaps
- practise forgiveness, compassion & love for all !
- practise gratitude weekly
- bless my surroundings, my situtaion, my work, my relationships & send white light to the earth & all
- connect to nature often
- feel blessed
- connect to my intuition
- record my dreams…
I think the above produces feelings of happiness & lightness so this will help me GLOW in a beautiful way…
- sort out living situation
- be open to more socialising
- create something beautiful
- do Ariel Fords – prepare to meet ones soulmate & reading from Stacey Demarco
- pamper myself
- release stress to God
- eat slowly & sip water/teas
- shield daily
- only buy what I truly need
- support sustainability
- know that everyone has their own pathway & devine purpose ~ let something go, if it comes back to you it is yours, if it doesn’t it never was !
- know I am 99% spirit & 1% body
- always be truthful especially to myself ~ do not cover up feelings
- ‘Today I say it like it is’
- feel good about the way I look & do the best with what god has given me…
- love ME 3 years ago
Tendentially I am someone who has “what it takes” to glow. It’s just not coming out of me right now. But I see potential. I surely need more self-confidence and, I guess, a little practice. Thruthfully I anticipate it: I will light up, illuminate and in the end I will finally start to glow. 3 years ago
My current theory is that to glow I need to sweat. Endordins and open pores will definatly help. That and using healthy things to eat on my skin. It just makes sence. 4 years ago
Well, you see, I’m REALLY pale… partly cause I get sick alot, anyway, I had a Christmas Choral Concert Last week and we were under neon blue light… And I GLOWED !!! I glowed blue, a lovly shade blue, not to light or dark. 5 years ago