I noticed that meditating daily helps this goal as well. I do feel more and more that if I’m a little sad or down, I tend to just accept it and go on, and by doing that (just letting it be instead of giving in to the feelings and being dragged around in them) it’s easier to stay not-unhappy. And I actively try to do things because I want to enjoy my life. It’s too short to do things I don’t enjoy, it’s as simple as that. 2 years ago
Entries from everyone
Read about it on aswedishlime ’s page… sounds interesting. Must explore this a bit more!
“A “happiness project” is an approach to changing your life. First is the preparation stage, when you identify what brings you joy, satisfaction, and engagement, and also what brings you guilt, anger, boredom, and remorse. Second is the making of resolutions, when you identify the concrete actions that will boost your happiness. Then comes the interesting part: keeping your resolutions.” 2 years ago
I realized today that lately, I have actually been enjoying every single day. Life is beautiful, and I feel I’m really living it instead of just letting it happen. This feels so good, and I feel so strong! I’ve come such a long way from my depression (1,5/2 years ago), I can’t believe it! It’s really true: what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. I am so, so much stronger than two years ago, I feel good about life, it’s wonderful. What a gift! 3 years ago
I’ve got so many goals on my list, but when I ran across this one I thought: oh yes, this is the best goal ever, and totally sums up all the other goals on my list!
So this has to be on top, definitely, because what’s life if you can’t enjoy every day? 3 years ago
Today was a wonderful day i guess…weather was a little bad but besides that it was great.
1. Went on date with boyfriend and then we hung out with my friend.
2. EATING WATERMELON!!! :D
3. went biking/spying on suspicious house with brother lol. 3 years ago
I know that was yesterday, but I must talk about it. The wonderful things that happened to me yesterday…
1. I spent time with my brother aka I played basketball with him, went biking with him. :D I can actually spend my time being happy with my brother rather than always pissed at each other.
2. My friends and I went to the mall yesterday. :D We tried playing hide and seek, but it didn’t work out that well. The fire alarm went off which is even weirder.
3. I got my first boyfriend ever. :D 3 years ago
It all started out being well on Tuesday.
1. I got to make bake a cake with my friends. Even if it was a project, it was fun. :P
2. Wednesday, it was graduation for me. I got to dance with my 4 guy friends/ 2 of them were small crushes. :D
3.I went to Canobie!!!!! :D It was awesome! I luv amusement parks. :P
4. I walked around town with my friends even though it was raining. heheeeee it was fun.
5. Then I went to an AWESOME pool party. :P
6. I found out the guy i mite have a small crush on liked me since April! Woah! :D 3 years ago
TODAY WAS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! :D It was the best day I’ve had in a long time! :D
1. I spended time with the girls canoeing!!!! A great workout for my arms, I had a pretty gud lunch, and….I just spent time with nature and with my friends! :D
2. I SAW GEESE WHILE CANOEING! I luv the way they bob their heads. There were so many babies too!
3. After that, I shortly went to the movies and watched Up. I know I’m old for kid movies, but Disney movies are simply a great part of my life. :D
My day’s not over yet, but these r the awesome things that happened today! :D 3 years ago
OMGGGGGG :D This month was absolutely FANTASTIC! :D I must say tat hehee. Today’s pleasures of the day?
1. I spent the morning playing knock out with my friends instead of being in class (no I didn’t skip we were supposed to be out of our classrooms so the younger grade could be introduced to their new teachers.) Ahaha, I sure got a workout from that! I was so sweaty…but it was vry fun.
2. At the end of it, we got popsicles! YAY!!!! They were soooooo good. :D
3.I was able to strengthen my friendship with a guy friend today. Hehee…I sorta got in trouble in the process too though.
4. I saw a chipmunk and a bluejay!!!! :D
5. I found a new band that I can listen to!!! :D The Ready set!! :D 3 years ago
Well, not much happened today…...It’s a cloudy day, but it was interesting.
1. I took a nap!!!!!! :D It felt sooooooooooooo gud and I sorta feel tired rite now in result but I think it’ll be gud on my sleepin patterns.
2. I found the song WEightless by All time Low!!!! :D Awesome song!!!
3. I got the new Seventeen issue! It has a guide tat’ll help me with tonin up this summer! I just hope I’m prepared for my new high school soon… IM GONNA BE A NEW KID!!!! :(
4. Um…...I don’t know yet.
_. These r the enjoyments of my day, I know it’s not a long list, but it’s from these little things tat come the BIG enjoyments. :D 3 years ago