I would like to graduate and also acquire numerous IT knowledge and Certificates. 1 month ago
Entries from everyone
Best way to learn french is with Duolingo!!! www.duolingo.com
It’s free! Trust me. It’s like playing a video game. It makes learning fun. No I’m not getting paid for this endorsement! 3 months ago
- I’d join a French club, but there’s nothing out here lol….
- find a native French friend through livemocha or something…a penpal would be good for later
- commit myself to 5 minutes a day and see what happens out of that
- make some little cards of a few every day words or phrases and just concentrate on 5-10 for the week so I can get them down good before moving on to the next batch
- find some French website and try to translate a sentence? lol? or would that totally mess with my mind? lol
- find out if Josh Groban sings any of his songs in French
- find some French recipes online 4 months ago
I picked up this awesome book at TJ Maxx.
The best online site for learning languages for free in my opinion, is livemocha.com. Check it OUT4 months ago
I cant wait to be fluent ! I study french at school and recently went over to New Caledonia ( A French Colony ), this trip made me realize how badly I wanted to achieve this goal. I know it will be hard work but hopefully it will all be worth it! 5 months ago
i moved into another province and slowly lost my french. :( 5 months ago
Can’t say I am fluent in french yet. But after living in a franco-centric community for little over three years, I know enough to feel comfortable. I can say bonjour and à prochaine like a local and give directions like one too. I can order food at the restaurant and at the counter in grocery stores as well as at the market, I can sound like I’ve been speaking the language all my life. Slowly but surely, I am getting there. 8 months ago