- I exercised
- I made 5 illustration
- I found some interesting health information I haven’t heard before. And I’m going to try it right tomorrow.. let’s see if it can solve my skin problems :} 2 hours ago
Entries from everyone
- DH being able to take DD to the ER to be checked out.
- DD’s fall not being worse than it was. Home from the hospital now with a Concussion
- Sunny weather pushing the rain back.
- This funny video on YouTube.
- Going for a walk with DS.
- Remembering to pick up everything on the grocery list.
- Enjoying becoming immersed in a new book ‘A Clash of Kings’2 hours ago
January 17, 2014
- A quiet early Friday morning. Silence and coffee.
- A relaxed, rainy day walk to school, good talks on the way.
- Playdates for little girls (and coffee and catch-up for their mommies).
- M is taking the weekend off for the first time in a long time.
- Catching up with Game of Thrones.
- A good book in a hot bubbly bath. 5 hours ago
My cat, Cat.
Health, no debilitating disease.
Good job, interesting challenges.
Golden Gate Park.
Krupps coffee grinder.
My new bike. Doesn’t fit quite right yet, but I am learning a lot about fit from working with it.
My old bike. Tried and true. Needs a tune up. Rode it hard this morning. 6 hours ago
• Filming a movie for biology
• Really warm weather
• Everything is blooming
• No homeworks
• Food 6 hours ago
- Guest author in my classroom. The kids loved it! Can’t wait for her to finish the story on Wednesday.
- Getting tackled by Collin on my way out at the end of the work day.
- Forgetting my keys, then locking the keys I borrowed to lock my classroom up inside my classroom. LOL. Only me.
- Running with my boyfriend. OHMAN I am sooo pumped for Saturday!!! 7 hours ago
My first day. I am not very good at keeping something like this going but I have set-up my reminders and will try try try to keep up.
A little puppy licked my face today. I couldn’t get away from his fast little tongue. It was so funny. 14 hours ago
1)Agency calling me to go to work on first day back.
2)Then getting asked to work the rest of the week.
3)Having a nice chill at home and all the chores done by 8 pm. 16 hours ago
January 16, 2014
- Waking up early; feeling slow but good.
- Morning fog and dewy webs.
- A walk & talk with a new friend.
- Hitting the library early for more pop-up books. I couldn’t resist.
- Sunshine park time. Watching kids excitedly making up games in the dirt.
- A work associate gave M a glorious red tool chest. 18 hours ago