• Watching a drama
• Beautiful sky
• Soup 3 hours ago
Entries from everyone
- Weight lifting for the first time in a really long time.
- Reading in the bath. ‘Girls Will Be Girls’
- Fresh warm springy carrot cake baked by me
- Cuddling, our fuzzy sleepy kitty, ‘Mouse’
- Catching up on TV shows with DH. ‘Blue Bloods’, & ‘Mentalist’
- DS finishing his Math book.
- Enjoying a Chocolate Caramel Ice Cream Treat. 4 hours ago
December 9, 2013
- We woke up to the first snow of the year – always a little magic.
- Isak got invited to his first birthday party in the new neighborhood. He’s so excited.
- The musical snowman – Iris dressed as a frog singing along to jingle bells. She also drew a wonderfully colorful zig-zaggy picture (while Isak drew a hip snow guy).
- Wearing warm socks and washing prettily iced clothes from the Great Cookie Decorating.
- The tree – It smells heavenly. M brought home some glorious colored tinsel lights that make my crow brain sing, and the kids had the most wonderful, wonderful time decorating it.
- Hot chocolate and midnight delight. 5 hours ago
- Another pound
- Got henna to die my hair
- Morning snow melted so fast
- Yellow tulips 7 hours ago
Dad is out of the hospital. Sounds like he is making a speedy recovery. Good to hear. He had us all scared there for a while. 8 hours ago
Making plans with Robert to go to whatever hockey games we can get tickets to and the baseball games this summer. He’s super excited and to be honest, so am I. I love it when we get to go do stuff together. We always have such a good time. 8 hours ago
- Hazelnut macchiato and almond croissant at Starbucks while the rain came down outside.
- Bath & Body Work’s Japanese Cherry Blossom scent—took a bubble bath in this and lotioned up with it for my friend’s party, and I smelled amazing. Think I have a new favourite scent.
- Friends’ wedding reception at one of the few really fancy venues in my city, the Peacock Room. Peacock everywhere. Everywhere.
- Ordering a drink called the Jazzy Jezebel because it was called the Jazzy Jezebel.
- Overpriced drinks and good conversation with friends in all our fancy wears.
- A great deal of happiness for my friends as they start married life. 10 hours ago
- Not being the one in charge of cleaning up glitter at work.
- Blueberry pastries & vanilla spice tea for breakfast, in my favourite chair by the window overlooking the trees.
- Short stories that transport me. 10 hours ago