He trusts me with things he doesn’t tell anyone else. I know it’s hard for him to trust people, so it means a lot that he feels like he can trust me. 2 hours ago
Entries from everyone
August 24, 2013
- The softly smeared beauty of post-rain chalk drawings.
- A birthday party in the park for my friend’s daughter! It was a picnic/BBQ full of giddy kids, colourful little tents full of balloons, sparklers, tiaras, and ridiculously scrumptious gourmet cupcakes. The birthday girl was all smiles and tiny metallic fingernails covered in icing.
- Going to the 2013 Summer Reading Club ceremony where the mayor gave Isak and the other kids their medals. My parents came out and we followed up the ceremony with cookies, coffee, and crafts. Iris fell asleep on Pop-pop’s shoulder with a tiny green star on her nose.
- Getting a lot done despite my buggered neck.
- Playing games while M went to his beloved Italian barber to get polished up.
- Watching late night movies with M, including an odd flick called White Lightnin’ – Very dark. 6 hours ago
- The first ordered Christmas presents arrived today
- Chai spiced coffee
- A quiet evening to rest and catch up
- Christmas cards arriving 7 hours ago
- Up on time again
- Doing well with eating better food this week
- Time for reading
- Checking important things off my work to-do list
- Went out to see some friends after work
- Coffee with a little Bailey’s in it on a very cold night 8 hours ago
• Thinking what kind of christmas presents should I give.
• I said what I want for Christmas, so people don’t have to guess.
• One of my poems are in the calendar. Can’t wait to see it. 8 hours ago
December 8 Day- 103
• Christmas music
• Stopped being grumpy
• Second advent
December 9 Day- 104
• Very beautiful day 10 out of ten. Love snow. :D
• Good grades
• friendly people
• spending time with bro.
December 10 Day- 105
• First fall in winter.
• Watching a lot of movies on tv.
• Not many homeworks 9 hours ago
- my coworker elaine gave me a whole pumpkin pie
- thai food for lunch with a fortune cookie that made me smile
- had a piece of my favorite holiday chocolate candy, mozart reber
- made lentil soup for dinner
- watched a really good episode of the sopranos. tony’s therapist, jennifer was raped. she’s in a dilemma whether or not to tell tony. 11 hours ago
- hanged out with my dad
- dressed up nice
- knitted a totally silly snowman
- sunny day 17 hours ago
- Getting through a long day
- Seeing The Lord of the Dance show – spectacular
- Christmas lights all around
- A vacation in sight 19 hours ago
- Sunny morning
- Found parking close to my workplace
- 11.30 Pm-baking oatmeal cookies-I really happy that i have no upstairs/downstairs neighbors-I can grind, blend and do all kind of noise i wish :)
- 3 day on elliptical is way much easier
- Found nice movie
Picture-Ragnar Axelsson 23 hours ago