1) Old ladies that must stop right inside the grocery store in front of the exit to look at their damn receipt. Keep walking and check that shit out in your car I’m trying to get somewhere!
2) People that leave 5 car lengths between them and the car ahead of them in the fast lane, when there is no one in the slow lane. Speed up or MOVE OVER.
3) People talking on their cell phone and attempting to drive.
4) Smelly Indians/Middle Easterners. Wear deodorant!
5) Black people who walk slowwww as shit across the parking lot when they see you.
6) Black people thinking they are entitled to acting high and mighty as if they are owed something.
7) Corporate VPs thinking that the rules don’t pertain to them.
8) Annoying cell phone ringers.
9) Slow ass lines when it isn’t even busy at fast food restaurants.
10) People who ask how is married life, and then comment “Let’s see if you are still smiling after a year.” Look… just because you’ve let yourself go and your husband doesn’t want to have sex with you anymore isn’t my problem.
11) People who will smile to your face and stab you in the back.
12) People who can’t be happy for you.
13) Jealous bitches.
14) Woman and how they are so damn moody. Smoke some pot or something.
15) Men that let woman tell them what to do and where, and they listen to it. Get some balls.
16) People who think the rules don’t apply to them.
17) People who always tell you their life story and problems when you didn’t even ask, but then don’t listen to anything you may have to say.
18) Insecure women.
19) People who don’t know the difference between there, their, and they’re.
20) Men who don’t take care of themselves but won’t settle for anything less than a supermodel. It’s called OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE.
21) Loud talkers.
22) Fat woman that comment on my weight, or how I’m losing weight EVERY DAMN TIME I SEE YOU. I haven’t lost a lb in over 5 months.
23) Gay people that cover their car with bumper stickers about abortion and equal rights.
24) Close talkers.
25) People that I don’t even know that well who pick off hair or fuzz from my clothes.
26) cheap ass horrible smelling perfume.
27) People who talk loud about certain things about their life so everyone can hear how important they really are. NOT.
28) People who don’t think they need to listen to flight attendants.
29) People who let their kids SCREAM out in public and don’t even try to do anything.
30) Black people who drive BMWs… they think they own the road because they bought a fancy car.
31) People who do EXACTLY the speed limit in the fast lane. MOVE OVER.
32) Women who marry men that are obviously gay…. DUH honey!
33) People who don’t say thank you when you hold the door open for them and just stroll right in like it’s your job to hold the door for them. Well you are welcome your Majesty!
34) Snooty hotel stayers. (“Eh… this isn’t 5star diamond quality, but I guess I’ll have to manage.” Screw you.)
35) People that hold grudges over the dumbest things.
36) Women who constantly man bash. Why would a man want to be with you anyway if you think so ‘highly’ of them?
37) People who ride their breaks but insist on only keeping 2 inches between them and the car ahead of them.
39) Snooty business people in the airports.
40) Rude help.
41) Passive aggressiveness.
42) Not using car signals.
43) Barking dogs at all hours of the night.
45) People telling me I better hurry up and have kids. Look… I will have kids when I want to have kids!
46) Family drama.
48) People who you thought were your friends who blow you off for an important event.
49) People who only do things if it benefits them.
50) Down talking.
51) Talking for hours on the phone and you can’t get the person to shut up.
52) Woman who take way too much crap from men and allow them to do so.
53)Screaming kids at the pool when I am trying to relax.
54) Mexican families that house 15 people in an apartment for 2.
55) Illegal aliens that don’t have to pay taxes.
56) Gay marriage. Marriage is between a man and a woman.
57) People who always dodge your call.
58) Co-workers cooking fish and burnt popcorn.
59) People who tell you all about their kids when you never even asked and don’t shut up about them.
60) Woman who constantly seek attention. 20 months ago
Entries from everyone
1) Old ladies that must stop right inside the grocery store in front of the exit to look at their damn receipt. Keep walking and check that shit out in your car I’m trying to get somewhere!
1. Hilary Clinton
2. People who chew with their mouth open
5. The SEC and people think how great it is when all they do is buy their way around.
6. People making fun of my sports teams
7. People who can’t spell
8. Dallas Cowboys
9. New Orleans Saints
10. Pittsburgh Steelers
11. Over religious people
12. People who don’t speak English
13. Illegal immigrants
14. Women who don’t give guys a chance
16. White people who think the are black
17. Black people who think that white people owe them something.
18. Black people who think white people can’t use nigga
19. People who judge others
20. People who say coupon with a Q
21. People who don’t listen and make me repeat myself
22. People who think rap is music
23. People who lack common sense
24. Stupid people
25. Parents who can’t control their kids 21 months ago
1. When you have to inform three sales people from the same shop that your just ‘browsing’
2. people who dont have any manners – whatsoever
3. on facebook when people just do an awkward . in the middle of the page to break the silence. it just makes it increasingly awkward!
4. people who tell you how to live your life, and then realise they dont have they’re own
5. OneStop people who tell you that you cant have a bag for your two chocolate bars, even when they see that your struggling with a load of other stuff from town.
6. when people try and hint they’re having a bad day – and feeling sorry for they’re self. like the other day my friend was like ; head down, looks really glum me: whats up? him: nothing.. and then if you dont reply they go into a detailed description of why they’re ‘upset’
7. when your friend’s parents shout at your friend infront of you – atleast have the decency to save it for later..
8. Jessie J – ‘Do it like a dude’ God, thats such an annoying song :L
9. Footballers who have no respect for eachother, and cant play a friendly game of football
10. Steven Gerrard. – he crashed his ferreri into a tree on the SECOND day of having it, walked off, just left it on the pavement and he goes and buys another one.
11. Jobs being paid to less – and too much. I mean, football. for instance. You need to be more skilled to be say an engineer or office worker, okay footballers are amazingly skilled, but that doesnt mean they’re any cleverer than anyone else.
12. How people make fun of Michael Jackson because of his face – he chose to change it, so who are you to make fun of it? he WAS entiteled to look how he wanted
13. Gays when they have to show off about they’re sexuality. Like one of the other lists, yes, We had respect for you, but when you got all cocky we lost it.
14. Celebrities who cants be honest with anyone
15. That bruce guy from strictly come dancing. Okay, you’ve had your days, and you were a very talented, good host. But come on, let the next generation move in, rather than pulling cheesy jokes and going too far
16. when people try and act all brainy about a subject even I know better than them
17. people who feel the need to comment horribly on YouTube videos – ok, your entitled to your own opinion, but unless its a nice one, dont share it hatefully on people’s channel’s
18. people who sit in the streets and busk, and beg. its just annoying, I know they might be homeless and stuff, but cant they just get a life and go to a shelter place etc..
19. when you meet someone on the pavement and you both try to step the same way, countless times
20. how people make fun of you for who you are, what you look like, sexuality etc 2 years ago
1. People who focus more on their hobbies then their children
2. People who get annoyed because I want to eat natural foods because it makes me feel better
3. People who complain all the time about how their life is so much worse then everyone else’s.
4. When people give my kids stuff they know I dont want them having like foods and candies with dye because they think its stupid, then I deal with a cranky child because of it!
5.When people act like Im stupid so they try and “teach” me things I already know
6.people that think I do to much research on things because they thing being iggnorant is better
7.people who say, “I dont have restrictions for my kids” and give thier kids whatever they want, and then cant figure out why they are sick
8. People who say I dont deserve to be skinny because I dont work for it when I do by working out and eating heathy…not being lazy
9. People who are stubborn and think they are always right
10.When people I dont know talk to my kids (I dont care how nice they seem, I dont want my kids talking to random strange people they dont know.
11. When people dont disciplin their own children but feel the need to constantly disciplin mine or tell me everything they do even if its not bad. :/
12. When I tell a friend something, they immediately call one of their friends to tell them about it, but when their friends tell them something and they dont tell me, and I find out about it later, they are like, “oh well I wasnt sure if I was supposed to say anything” But its like, ok well you seem to be ok with telling people stuff I dont want everyone knowing about!
13.When you tell someone the truth they get all mad about it and stop talking to you…but if you lie to them them get mad about that too.
14. People who say how poor they are all the time but every time you talk to them they tell you about all these things they bought just because it was on sale or how they went out to eat
15. People who lie about why they have to get off the phone..I am ok with people who simply want to be done talking…so dont lie to me!
16. When I take a toy from my kid because he was being naughty and then another person gives it back to him and rolls her eyes at me
17. When I say Im eating all natural God made foods, people tell me that if I have more faith I shouldnt worry about what I eat…I say to that, maybe you should have more faith and stop eating man made chemicals. How is eating artificail crap because you dont want to get fat better then eating natural sugar??
18. how its ok for gays to flaunt sexuality but when straight people do its inappropriate
19.the fact that people would wrather be a liar then to offend someone…just as bad
20. When people who dont have kids tell me how to raise mine
21. 2 years ago
I wish I could get eeryone happy, but it seems that I should disappear from this world to make others happy. 2 years ago
1. people who drive 32 in a 45mph zone.
2. people who dont know how to merge onto an interstate. (example: ppl who go 20 down the ramp and get even slower as they approach the actual interstate)
3. people who leave 30 feet in between them and the car ahead of them when they’re at a stop light. i saw one lady who left a gap that could fill 5 cars up between her and the person ahead of her.
4. People who take a forever long stop at a stop sign.
5. Sad people who try to make it obvious they’re having a bad day.
6. rat tails on guys. ish
7. women who wear thong-like bikinis to the beach that show their whole ass. its gross and you dont look sexy.
8. not funny people who laugh at their own jokes.
9. people who let their babies cry and scream in public without taking care of them at all. if you cant take care of your own fucking kids stay home with them.
10. people who try to talk smart about something they really have no idea about
11. gay people who flaunt the fact that they are gay. honestly? we respected you untill you became obnoxious about it
12. taylor swift. “this is a fairy tale” listen to that song and count how many times she repeats that one line.
i am a waitress so there are a lot of things that annoy me when customers do this::
. when people HAVE to point to what they’re ordering. they know what they’re getting but they have to point to it.
. when i walk up to a table and ask the table what they’d like and they completely ignore me and stare at the menue.
. when parents let their 1 year old kids throw everything all over the floor (a whole dish of macaroni, all the silverwear, all the crayons and the coloring sheet) and leave it all for someone else to clean.
. people who dont tip. tips make up half of what i earn for a living.
. people who tear apart napkins or straw wrappers up into a billion tiny pieces
. people ask me if they can get a salad instead of fries. i tell them yes its just 50 cents more. they freak out and say oh no way i dont want a salad that bad. like wtf i could find fifty cents on the street outside i hope your not that poor. 3 years ago
1. The Question – can I ask you a question?
2. Being asked if I eat
3. Inside jokes
5. When I’m seriously upset being told that I’m just tired
7. The pinched skin often shaped like a rain drop between the nose and the lips
8. The smell of happy meals
9. My mother’s stubbornness
11. People judging
12. People contradicting themselves by saying something but meaning something (identified through body language)
13. The flirtatious laugh
15. Grey cobwebs
16. Claiming something under the heading I say it first
17. The way hair sticks to lipgloss when in windy
18. Wanting to be tall
21. Not loving someone when they love you and then them telling and you replying “lol, thanks:)”
22. Or making connections that weren’t meant to be made
25. Rob Thomas
26. Johdi Mears
27. Fair enough
29. Hipster flair jeans
30. “your’e too young to read Vogue”
31. Hahahaha, she’s fat
32. Trya Bank’s smize
33. Wrong pronunciation of adidas
34. Its up to you, but…
35. Ayesha, when she tells me things I do not want to hear
36. Pressure and dread
37. See I told Lisa about Aiden and me and within 24 hours she had stuck her big foot in it – she talked to him, he bitched about me she told me saying she wasn’t on any side. I HAVE BEEN HER FRIGGIN FRIEND FOR LIKE 2 YEARS, Aiden not even friends, and then she judges me from what he said – “she’s not trying, I have to do everything, I said hey to her and ignored me, and I’m the only one getting pressured” I said sit next to me in maths, he didn’t, I spent all of Monday shrugging off pressure and he pressured me into kissing him. Yeah thats annoys me!
38. Dairy fruit tubes
39. Bad breath
43. Claiming emoness while preaching the greatness of Miley Cyrus
44. Jane and me. ITS JANE AND I!
45. Short neck laces
26. Emma and her hypocritical manner, her bogan lifestyle, the praise she receives and her idea of me. I HATE HOT PINK!!!!!!!!!! and i’m not a pig and I don’t think I’m fat. I’m naturally thin !!
48. “I’ve got maaaaaaaaaaad pics of your camel toeeeeeeeeeeeeee on facebooooooooooooooooooook”
49. Dad’s affair
50. Mum tragedies 3 years ago
1. The way Becky thinks I am here to serve her.
2. When Chris uses that feminine voice.
3. Sharron going on and on about her faith and crap.
4. Becky trying to preach to me 24/7.
5. Becky’s bipolar disorder and secret crush on me
6. People always asking me to do things for them.
7. The fact that Chris thought I would actually let that guy stay in our dorm.
8. Feminine gay guys
9. Butch lesbians
10. People talking with food in their mouths
11. Barack Obama
12. black people whining about everything
14. Uneducated people
15. Ditzy girls
17. gay sexual practices
18. Animal abuse
20. slow computers
21. one word texts
22. people who try to use me
25. bad luck
26. homeless people
27. people looking down at the sidewalk as you pass them by
28. teachers who cuss
29. professors making penis jokes
30. people who try way too hard to fit in
31. illegal immigrants
32. being politically correct
33. the KKK
34. Joe Biden talking
35. Hillary Clinton embarrassing our country
36. my parents getting angry over little things
37. my sisters ruining their lives
38. my brother following their path
39. when my Mom yells at Smaggle
43. short shorts
44. slutty girls
45. religious freaks
46. not being able to concentrate
48. rude people
49. Palin bashers
50. poor people living off the Gov’t
51. Kanye West
53. messing up while typing
54. bad grammar
55. child abuse
56. bad economies
57. being unemployed
58. The Sims 3
59. cheap movies
60. cheap tv shows
61. cheap graphics
62. cheap commercials
65. bad hygiene
66. sitting alone in the DH
67. people who feel the need to stare
68. those who think they are so great, but really are not
69. Becky talking about her “connections”
70. Lauren thinking she is some rich bitch
71. my sister always talking about money, when she has none
72. Katherine threatening her puppy
73. not knowing the answers
74. people who show weakness
76. bad water
77. cold showers
78. people lying to me
80. drug addicts
81. Ryan Fowler
82. Sarah Wood
83. being human
85. expired food
86. crazy relatives
87. Not being able to play my Wii online here at school
88. spoof movies
89. cheap products from China
90. outsourcing/offshoring American jobs
91. having such a massive debt
92. people who buy the same car as I do
93. cutting a dog’s vocal cords
94. Free speech, in most cases
95. sick people coughing and not covering their mouths
96. waiting in line
97. having to change plans
98. not getting something I really want
99. waiting for the “release date”
100. bad odors 3 years ago
51. TMZ on TV ~ I used to watch this show, because they CAN be funny. Lately, though, they just piss me off.
52. Celebrity obsession ~ I both don’t understand it and find myself being sucked in at the same time.
53. Having nothing to eat in the house because all we do is order in or go out.
54. Dudes who offer to buy me a drink at the bar when I’m with another guy (even if he’s just my friend). I appreciate the gesture, but it just makes things awkward. If I were with my girlfriends, it would be a different story. Just assess the situation before going for it.
55. People who build themselves up by putting others down.
56. “You know wrestling is fake, right?” No shit, Sherlock! The drama factor and storylines are what people are drawn to. And the fact that it’s scripted doesn’t make the physical aspect of what these guys do any less impressive.
57. Snap judgements.
58. The previews for this “Bride Wars” movie and how it makes me want to choke on my own soul.
59. My shitty photo scanner/wanting a new one but not feeling the need to buy one because I scan photos so infrequently, so I just deal with it.
60. People who are always on the defensive.
61. People who spit on the ground. Gross. Stop acting like a neanderthal and swallow your spit like the rest of us.
62. Compulsive liars.
63. Obnoxious cell phone ringtones.
64. People who are rude to wait staff and/or stingy tippers. Worse yet, dates who try to justify this behavior by telling me that it’s okay because they are beneath us. Gag.
65. A date who constantly talks about what a raging bitch his ex was, or how much he misses her. Start dating when you are over it.
66. Gum on my shoe.
67. People who don’t clean up after their dogs and make the rest of us look bad.
68. Cute shoes in an ugly color.
69. When people “borrow” my clothes and I never see those clothes again.
70. When drivers don’t use their turn signals.
71. “Oh you know me, I don’t really think that much.” Deal breaker.
72. Cops who waste their time busting people on stupid petty shit to meet quotas.
73. Abuse of power.
74. Going Christmas shopping for other people only to wind up buying things for myself. I really suck at shopping for other people and never know what to get them.
75. Breaking my sunglasses. I do it so much, I just buy cheap ones anymore.
76. Anyone who thinks they know me better than I know myself. You don’t and you never, ever will.
77. When someone hits on me, gets shot down, and then, in an effort to revive their fragile broken ego, proceed to tell me all the things that are wrong with me.
78. Rainy days are okay, but rainy weeks are too much. It’s not even April. Come on.
79. Piercing holes closing up.
80. When people sing a song in a whisper but loud enough for other people to hear.
81. “I admire/want to fuck you therefore I must degrade and humiliate your existence” Syndrome.
82. When people think anti-social means not a social butterfly. Pick up a psychology book.
83. Having to vacuum every day, sometimes more than once.
84. Don’t look at me like I have three heads and have dealt you a mortal wound just because I opened my own car door before you managed to sprint around to it. There was no kiddie lock engaged on the door, so I’m assuming I’m allowed to open it myself.
85. Do not high-five your dad when he gives me the once over and does the creepy-old-man eyebrow wiggle. I will break up with you as soon as we are out of your dad’s earshot. Because I’m respectful like that.
86. When certain songs won’t sync to my iPod.
87. Talking about money.
88. Being the only sober person at a party. Or getting there when everyone else is already shit-faced, having to catch up, and then by the time I do, things are winding down and everyone’s ready to leave/pass out.
89. Any TV show where the writers seem to be in the mind-set of, “well, as long as we’re trying to offend everyone, we must be funny”. Lazyyy.
90. Anyone who tries to shame me for daring to drink and socialize. This includes anyone who feels the need to say, “I don’t understand why you would do that to yourself”, “You’re just going to get a hangover. It’s not worth it” or “I would never do that to my body”. I guess that makes you a better person than I! Way to go.
91. Adversely, anyone who doesn’t know how to have fun without alcohol.
92. New Year’s Eve parties. The expectations are always too high, and thus, they’re usually pretty lame.
93. Broken dryers! And laundr-o-mats.
94. After I just got done telling you that I recently had to put my cat down and how broken up I was over it, do not proceed to tell me how much you really hate cats.
95. After I make you swerve your car to avoid hitting a black cat in the road, don’t comment, “is it still bad luck if I kill it?”.
96. Douchebags, obviously.
97. People on Myspace who post the same bulletins 20 fucking times in a row. Obnoxious.
98. Anyone who says/does things that they KNOW will get on my nerves.
99. Stubbing my toe.
100. Seagulls. 4 years ago