4) Big heart
6) Loves kids
25) A source of inspiration
26) Can sing
28) Open minded
30) Laid back
32) Down to earth
40) Doesn’t mind getting his hands dirty
41) Dark features
44) Loves dogs
48) Keeps me on my toes
49) Financially stable
50) Handy around the house
52) Good listener
56) Not easily offended
60) Deep rooted values
61) Good kisser
62) Good in bed
63) Loves to read
64) Loves to cook
70) Wants a family
71) Brings joy to my day
72) Teaches me to be a better person
73) Loves his job
74) Works hard
78) Not needy
84) Has hobbies
85) Takes an interest in my hobbies
86) Makes me feel needed
87) Makes me feel loved
90) Knows when to relax
93) Believes in marriage
98) Can’t dance
99) Outstanding personality
100) My best friend 5 months ago
Entries from everyone
*Loves God with all his heart, mind, soul, strength and everything he is
*treats me like Jesus/God would – with unconditional love and understanding
*goes to church
*respects me and my choices, opinions, etc
*respects my family and friends
-good sense of humor
-can be completely himself
-loves hugs/gives good hugs
*lives by the spirit
-likes sports (bonus for the braves!)
-won’t flirt with my friends
-sings and/or dances randomly/ just random
*likes me for who I am, not what I look like
-likes theme parks
-is my best friend
*mature in how he handles things
*listens to me
-doesn’t hold grudges
-makes me a better person
*doesn’t make me constantly worry
-says what he means, means what he says
-proud to be with me and proud of me/who I am
*willing to talk things over, not run away
*sex isn’t everything
*waiting until AFTER marriage to have sex
-likes to joke around
*easy to talk to
*will put God FIRST in EVERYTHING
-likes to stargaze
-defends me/has my back
-is there for me
-likes starbucks 6 months ago
2)Tall as in 6’0-6’2
3)very open-minded person
4) very non-judgemental
11)Knows how to cook
12)Helps around the house
13)Dont have indian mentality
19)3 years older than me
21) 7 months ago
1 sexy eyes
2 sexy body
3 great ass
4 great sense of humour prefer a sarcastic one
5 great kisser
6 loves to cuddle
8 has morals
9 likes to laugh
10 can cook
11 likes music
12 likes movies
13 likes dancing
14 likes reading
15 interesting to talk to
17 not too possessive but I don’t mind the jealous types within reason
18 sexually stimulating
21 not afraid of committment
23 strong minded not a follower
24 not religious
25 not racist but can understand racist jokes without getting offended easily
26 not a gossip
27 will make me his number 1 always 2 years ago
I repeated 8 and 15, so here is 15:
15. Spontaneous: I don’t like repetition or routine. I like the thrill of not knowing what’s going to happen next. And I want to live in that thrill all my life.
Now the others:
21. Protectiveness: You know, I’m a big, independent girl. But being spoiled and taken-care of isn’t that bad. I like that desperate, selfless hero role some guys take. It’s a turn-on.
22. Trust: They say trust is the foundation of every relationship. I need to know that I can come home and be me safely. And feel at peace and stuff.
23. Education: He must go to college or already have a degree. If he decides to work in a music store or a library or waiting tables in a coffee after that, whatever. As long as he went to college. I’m sorry, but education just changes people.
24. Visionary: I need someone with a big mind. I want to be always wondering whatever he is going to come up with.
25. Animal person: I am a vegetarian, and I volunteer in shelters. So I need someone who loves and respects animal. I don’t ask for a vegetarian guy, I ask for someone who believes animals are living beings equal to us that deserve respect and love.
26. Romance: I hate tacky, pink all-flowery romance. But a nice, long letter in our anniversary and chocolates or a stolen flower undo me. Pretty words, a walk on the beach. You get the picture.
27. Humanism: I define it like the capability of being a person that the world needs. That he has a conscience to enhance society and to keep culture and all that stuff. That’s important to me.
28. Class: I don’t need Mr. Darcy, a Versailles duke or even an XVIII century gentleman. I need someone who knows when not to swear, not to use those disgusting words referring to sex, women, bodily functions or money. That he can use a fork and a knife, not burping, not… You know, just someone who knows what class and elegance is about, and be comfortable with it.
29. Confidence: I can’t stand insecure, self-conscious people. I’m bold, crazy and free. I don’t care about what people say of me, and I want that in a partner.
30. Height: He MUST be taller than me, meaning he has to be at least 5’8 feet. Because I measure 5’3 ft. If he is even taller, the better. 2 years ago
1. Sense of humor: I am not spending my life with someone who can’t make me laugh. I’m funny enough, but I tend to drift towards the quiet side and so I need someone who keeps me amused.
2. Chef: I say chef, but I don’t need Emeril. I resolved that I don’t want to cook for myself, so I need a guy who will do it for me. He has to be good at it, too.
3. Intelligence: Do I have to dwell on this?
4. Dedicated: To the relationship, to his work, to his own family, to his goals. I like dedication, it’s sexy.
5. Intensity: I want someone to be who he is fully and thoroughly.
6. Dare to: I want to live, and have adventures with my mate.
7. Prudence: I am a very, very, VERY daring person. Sometimes I need control because I just jump into anything without second glances. Therefore I need someone to show me sense.
8. Leadership: I want a person who makes decisions for us and for himself. I want him to be capable of talking me into something, because that is a feat that few can brag about.
9. Patience: I am crazy, wild, moody and terribly inconstant. Anyone who has no patience cannot be around me for long.
10. Commitment: I want a person to commit for real, and to show me why commitment is the best.
11. Organized: I have OCD, so I don’t need another crazy like me. I want the guy to be normal messy, something we don’t fight a lot about.
12. Social: I am social, I have a lot of people who I love to share with. So I want my guy to share with them too, and be happy to do so.
13. Maturity: I have enough with my own childishness to deal. It is important that a person know the times for everything, and that is something I admire.
14. Smell: Has it ever happened to you that you know someone who just doesn’t smell good? Well, it’s chemistry. He may be clean and all, but if his natural smell isn’t compatible with my nose.
15. Leadership: I want a leader. I am a leader, I know what I want and what’s good for me. I know that a leader is good for me.
16. Sincerity: I need a person’s actions, thought, words and feelings to be coherent and harmonious.
17. Independence: I don’t want a guy to need me. I want a guy to want me, to desire me, to like me. But I sure want him to have his own space and life.
18. Tenacity: I like people who are able to stand by their beliefs, ideas or point of view logically and wisely.
19. Open: Even if someone can stand by their mind, they should be able to see someone else’s point of view.
20. Frolicsome: I need a guy to be frolicsome, or a naughty playfulness. He must be mischievous, vivacious, irreverent, witty and graceful. I need that spirit in a person, whether it presents as an over active need to jump, as a disdain for petty rules, or a love for subtle and sarcastic insults. That’s just HOT. 2 years ago
1) Funny: has to make me laugh.
2) Spontaneous: such a great quality to have.
3) Honest: from honesty spawns trust
4) Active: active = (in most cases) good looking.
5) Good Looking: shallow, yes, but so very true
6) Supportive: if he doesn’t support what I do…blah.
7) Sensitive: enough to where feelings matter
8) Protective: just so I can feel safe :)
9) Loving: caring, same thing. A willingness to pronounce his love for me.
10) Talkative: I love conversing, quiet is a turnoff.
11) Sporty: I’m that way, we can do sports together
12) Happy: if I have a bad day, I’d like him to pick me up, not bring me down.
13) Independent: clinginess is SO annoying, but a little isn’t bad.
14) Friendly: my friends matter, he needs to be friendly with them.
15) Kid person: I love kids, he should too.
16) Organized: not overly so, but he shouldn’t be a slob
17) Family oriented: family first, come on, now.
18) Good cook: every woman loves a man that can cook
19) Laid back: I don’t need someone up my ass all the time and being all nit-picky
20) NOT an extreme saver: I like to shop, and you’re not stopping me.
21) Social: do your boy nights, because I want girl nights
22)Romantic: I like fun dates, but a romantic one every once in awhile really hits the spot
23) Caring: I want him to ask how my day was, and if it’s not good actually care
24) Stylish: he shouldn’t dress like he’s 80 if he’s not
25)Closeness: not just to me, but to everyone. Bonds: they work wonders.
26) Crazy: not in a mental institution way, but in a loud, funny, crazy way.
27) Brave, Daring: take risks! Let’s go skydiving!
28) Smile: he has to have a great smile, because around me, people tend to do that a lot. (dimples are adorable!!!)
29) Head of hair: no baldy for me, I looooove hair: it’s gotta be good, like Jesse from Full House good ;)
30) Have a good time: i want to go out and have a drink, he should come with.
31) Ambitious: he should strive for what he wants, and I can support him.
32) NOT short tempered: he shouldn’t blow up at every little
33) Smart: not nerdy, but smart enough so he’s not stupid.
34)Photogenic: I like pictures, so don’t be all weird about it.
35) Videogames: yeah, I play COD, and I could whoop his ass.
36) Thoughtful: a dozen roses wouldn’t hurt
37)In charge: he should be able to speak for himself, and others when needed.
38) Outgoing: he should put himself out there.
39) Up-to-date: if he doesn’t know what a cell phone is…blah
40) Hardworking: be good at what you do, and work hard T everything you do.
41) Trustworthy: I want to trust you when you say you’re working late, it’s earned: so earn it.
42) NOT a smoker: sorry, it’s a turnoff
43) Dependable: if he says he’s going to be there, he best be there.
44) Pretty eyes: catch a girls attention, that’s what they do
45)Optimistic: look on the bright side.
46)Understanding: if you don’t get why I’m mad about something, try to get it
47) Be yourself: even if you aren’t all of the above, and below, being yourself is more important than being fake.
48) Prioritize: if the boys take place over me 6 days a week, can’t you see why I’d be mad?
49) Strong: if you can’t beat me at arm wrestling…honey that’s a problem.
50) Tall: even if I wear some heels, you should be close to, if not taller, than me.
51) Respectful: don’t throw people down, use your manners: common sense boy.
52) Act the same: don’t act all cool around your friends or co-workers, I mean, come on!
53) Open minded: take criticism, sometimes, you’ll benefit.
54) Dream big: be like a kid, have a pluthera of options open for yourself.
55) Affectionate: a little PDA never heart anyone
56) Proud: look at yourself and be proud, because if you’re not proud of what you’re doing, who will be?
57) Futuristic: always think ahead, don’t stay in the past
58) Confident: be confident in everything you do, walk win confidence, show it.
59) Musically aware: no one listens to the old 40s music, or Justin Bieber.
60) TV and movies: I like sitting down and cuddling for a good show/movie.
61) Not finicky: don’t be picky about everything. Life isn’t fair.
62) Attendance: if I have an important doctors meeting, spontaneously show up for support.
63)Money: I don’t want to be living on a street, I’m not asking for a mansion, I’m just asking you to pull your weight
64) Animals: I love animals, and you should too! How could you?
65)Chores: I’m not making you a damn sandwich and cleaning the toilet, we share chores, women aren’t meant to do then all
66)Classy: be able to dress up. You shouldn’t be a short and tank guy all the time
67) Sarcastic: sarcasm is great, but not all the time
68) Humor: be able to make fun of yourself. How cute is that?
69) Interests: have interests! Share them with me.
70) Scared: don’t be scared to be scared.
71) Sharing: if something’s wrong, tell me. I like to feel like you can tell me things.
72) Water: I love water sports, can you handle the heat?
73) Knowing: you should know if I’m crying, something is up
74) Illness: if I’m sick, treat me like so. Breakfast in bed it never hurt: I’d so the same for you.
75) I’m done :) 2 years ago
1.loves me unconditionally
2.thinks I am all that (in their eyes)
7.Accepts me as I am
11. Family oriented (my family / his family)
12.Doesn’t do drugs
13. has good health
14. has excellent hiegyne (fresh Breathe : )
15. Isn’t a slop
16. willing to help around house
17. knows how to cook
18. financially secure
19. is not a follower
20. makes me feel secure and loved
21. if ever were to marry beleives marriage is forever
22. likes animals (or at least tolerates them LOL )
24. sex is not a priority
25. respects me
26. is there for me (emotionally)
27.is my best friend
28. good at handling finances
29. Godly man (Willing to attend services with me)
30. Makes me smile / laugh
31. Is patient with me
32. Stands up for me
33. Encourages Me
34. Surprises me every once in awhile (Just Because)
35. Makes me a prioty in his life
36. Handles Conflict with maturity
38. Has Self respect
39. Nice Looking
40. Likes to just hold me
41. Doesn’t hold grudges
42. Builds me up and helps me to be a better woman
43. Doesn’t make me worry or fearful
44. Emotionally stable
45. Does not play video games obessively
46. Doesn’t care too much for drama shows like (Soap Operas, Maury,Cheaters, etc)
47. Knows a little about cars
48. is a positive person and outlook most of the time
49. Doesn’t complain about everything
51. Says what he means
52 Means what he says
53. Not Lazy
54. Someone I can talk to
56. Adventurous in bed and out
61. Allows me my own space
62. Likes to just sit on the porch and chill
63. Not an alcoholic
64. Supports me emotionally
65. take initative in planning dates, get togethers etc
66. Has ambition
67. Has a positive outlook on life
68. Likes to cook on the grill (and knows how too : )
69. has patience
70. amazes me
71. not always groping me
72 is my hero
73 hold my hand just because
74.likes to hold me just because
75. not too clingy
76. secure in the relationship
77. mild jealously ; )
78 someone I can confide in
79. my best friend
80. like to go out and have a drink and chill (no wild partying)
81. willing to do yard work
82. willing to help me plant flowers or hang baskets etc
83. Has a sense of humor
84. makes me smile
85. is sincerly proud of me
86. proud to be with me
87. proud of who I am.
88. compliments me to his friends and family with or without me around.
89. willing to talk things over. Not Run away.
90. willing to lose past relationships phone numbers. 3 years ago