4 pounds down. so… i guess i’m doing something right. I’ll just try to keep it up…for ya know…the rest of my life. 4 months ago
Entries from everyone
I’m 10 pounds down, and feeling better than I have in my whole life. I’m putting the right stuff in my body and I’m seeing the changes. I want to lose 10 more pounds to meet my goal. I’m back in the gym and with proper nutrition and supplementation my jeans are starting to fit.
You too can meet your goal, just have your goal in mind and take it bit by bit, day by day and the bigger goal will be reached.
Keeping a positive attitude and having friends/acquaintances support your goals is the missing factor in most lives. 5 months ago
I need to focus on this goal. I need to really put the effort in that it will require, because this is the first step to getting where i want to be overall health wise. In no particular order I need to change or start these habits:
- exercise a lot more frequently. This is a given, but I’m still having trouble with most exercises because of the pain in my back. But that really doesn’t mean I can’t do ANYTHING, just that I can’t do EVERYTHING. I’ve been doing alright at doing yoga twice a week, but I need to find a way to make that more often, something more like every single day.
- Eat a ton more veggies.
- Make my own lunches. I go out to eat a lot more often than I should. Mainly because I love certain places like Chipotle, and really don’t believe it’s all that bad for me. BUT, I need to start making my own lunch so I know exactly how much is in there. Plus, I am sometimes too lazy to get out of my car and when that happens I’m less likely to eat something better for me like Chipotle or a sald from the grocery store next door, and this creates a situation that could just be avoided by making my own lunches to begin with.
- Speaking of making my own lunches, I need to start writing down what exactly i’m putting in my face. I need to do this to start being more mindful of what I eat, as well as learning what i’m overeating, and learning how to better control calories without skipping breakfast (which makes me very crabby). Just in general I need to be more mindful of what I’m shoving my face full of. And when I’m full, I need to stop. Even if it is my favorite chicken kabob ever. 5 months ago
I am just trying to generally be healthier. Time will tell if this leads to any weight loss. I am drinking more water and eating a lot of protein at breakfast. I read recently that women who yo-yo the same 10 pounds during their 20s and 30s are going to have more boob sag. There is no hope for most of us, then. 5 months ago
Thankfully not only am I losing the weight I am feeling better!!! A lot. 5 months ago
Gross, stupid, failure. I said them and now I release them. I am changing it now, while I am still 70 pounds down from where I started four years ago.
Yesterday I was 184.3 – today I am changing… 6 months ago
All important sub-goals:
- practice yoga every, single, day.
- high intensity workout four times each week.
- avoid gluten, dairy, sugar & caffeine.
- aim for 7 serves of vegetables each day.
- get at least 8 hours of shut-eye each night.
- limit take-away to once per month. 6 months ago