Received my Columbia hiking boots and my North Face hiking and climbing tennis shoes in the mail yesterday!!! Already have started packing my things for the excursion in October…under armour type shirts, fleece shirts to go over the under armour, sports bras, wool socks and polyester lining socks, moisture wicking shorts and pants…and looking for a ton more on ebay and in thrift stores!!! 10 months ago
Entries from everyone
Here, I’m going to write a list of things I feel have made interesting stories so far:
- Carried out 4 weeks volunteering in New Zealand
- Played drinking games with people from all around the world
- Been zorbing, twice.
- White water rafted down the largest commercially rafted waterfall in the world.
- Black water rafted
- Drank cocktails out of teapots
- Seen the Northern Lights
- Walked on a glacier, twice.
- Been in the blue lagoon in Iceland
- Stood on volcanoes in Tenerife and Iceland
- Went to a bar for ‘one’ drink, ended up meeting a bunch of randoms and rolling in at 3am.
- Moved to a different city where I knew no one for University.
- Had the best three years of my life so far at University. 11 months ago
tiptoeing around life to reach at death’s door is hardly the stuff of movies. or books. being open to new and interesting things are. :) 12 months ago
I guess some people I know would say that I already do or have done this… I just feel it’s not quite intereting enough! 13 months ago
2012 is gonna the year I fix my life.
1. change my hairstyle
2. get my degree
3. meet someone special.
4. do something extroadinary 16 months ago
adaraaaheatszombiesHaving life experiences that make interesting stories ; im only 15 but i think i've done alot.
I’ve had a lot of scary, interesting, fun, amazing moments in my life. They make some very very interesting stories. 16 months ago
I went to a psychic a couple of months ago, and when she read my palms she told me that my left hand says I’m a hard worker and my right hand says I have had interesting life experiences. Maybe I could mark this as done, but honestly, my life hasn’t been too interesting lately, so I need to keep working at it. 17 months ago
most people find the fact that in the past five years i’ve moved five going on six times. Nine time total in my life and I’m seventeen. Idk why it strikes interest, usually they’re like “oh gosh, why?” and the reasons vary from time to time. when people arnt busy, they always like to hear about each house and what it was like switching schools so much. And I don’t mind telling one bit. I guess I like to revisit my past homes through conversation. 17 months ago