I want to achieve this goal so I can say no, stress less and have more time for living 3 months ago
Entries from everyone
Still using my diary, when I remember to take it with me!
Not sure when this goal will be considered complete. I’ll give it another month and see. 9 months ago
New plan: to get rid of stuff i don’t need, as i feel overhelmed by them and it’s such a bad feeling! No, I don’t have thousands of items, but still too much… Life is simple – so should be our attitiude towards it.
Some clues for myself:
- make lists of things you own in each cathegory & start minimalizing your collections
- leave only these things you actually use during one year
- also books can’t stay with you forever! bookcrossing rules!
- if you buy a new thing, give away two of your old ownings
- don’t be (too) sentimental – life moves forward
- there are way better activities than shoppings! // ‘lists of potental shoppings’ should survive one month – if it didn’t, you don’t need those stuff
- you should focus only on important things! minimalism is not just about material items
- 9 months ago
I’ve found myself forgetting dates I’ve planned things for on occasion and don’t especially like it. I bought a diary tonight, so technically this goal can be considered done. I want to wait a while, say 2 months, and see if I can be organised enough in that time. 10 months ago
really good at this, other times… othertimes its more organised chaos. lately its been both. 13 months ago
of organising my life, and things i want and need to be doing i.e studies, property stuff. good.
room for improvement:
get back into gym in the mornign before work, means get to bed earlier
start getting organised for wedding and holiday, start shopping now, this week
room is a bit of a chaotic mess, make time to sort out, and give, sell clothes and esp shoes i dont wnat anymore. space is an issue, so i need to get rid of stuff. 14 months ago
scan and fax doc to dan.
read through paperwork for prop.
talk to dad.
message ana 17 months ago