The Family 1 week ago
Entries from everyone
275. Escape plan 7/10
276. Thor 9/10
277. About Time 9/10
278. Ender’s Game 3/10
279. Best Man Holiday 8/10
280. Delivery Man 9/10
281. Catching Fire 10/10 3 weeks ago
501. Paranormal Activity 4 – Why do I keep watching these…yea, my daughter loves them. I do not.
502. New York, I Love You! – this one is basically ten vignettes in New York City. As with short stores, this type of movie was typical…some really great bits and others not so much.
503. Home for the Holidays – it was pretty good.
504. Peep World – some pretty messed up family dynamics going on here, I liked it.
505. The Host – watched in the theatre with my daughter as a free preview a while back. I liked it, but didn’t think it would do all that well because it’s not all that exciting. Cute though.
506. Robot & Frank – LOVED this. Frank Langella was wonderful!
507. Looper – typical. pretty decent action flick. no great surprises.
508. Red Dawn (Remake) – eh…I liked the original better.
509. Saving Sarah Cain – I thought it was going to be light and fluffy, but it turned out to be a rather good movie. It also made me cry.
510. The Private Lives of Pippa Lee – Interesting and kind of off beat…a little melancholy, but overall very good.
511. Flypaper – crime drama that folds back in on itself. Good twist. Enjoyable.
512. Evil Dead Remake – Comments under watch 12 movies in the theater in 2013.
513, The Art of Getting By – Angsty teenage stuff. I didn’t like it very much.
514. Hugo – my son brought this home from the library for us to watch…I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.
515. Wreck-It-Ralph – more entertaining than I thought it would be. I liked it.
516. Star Trek 2: Into Darkness – one of our theatre movies. Watched just before my son got here in June.
517. The Perks of Being a Wallflower – Good but very dark and heavy.
518. Now is Good – Excellent movie about life, death, family and such. Made me laugh and cry. I would definitely recommend it.
519. Continuum – Watched with my kids, we all liked it.
520. The Conjuring – I liked it, actually had a few parts that genuinely creeped me out! Also listed under my 12 movies in the theater in 2013. 3 weeks ago
245. Red Tails
246. Grown Ups
247. Grown Ups 2
248. Pretty Woman
249. Yes Man
250. No Strings Attached
251-2. Chronicles of Narnia: Lion, Witch, Wardrobe (live & animated)
253. ””: Prince Caspian
254. From Up On Poppy Hill
255. Wolf Children
256. The Incredibles
257. This Is 40
258. GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra
259. Perfect Stranger
260. Couples Retreat
261. My Boss’s Daughter
253, another wonderful Ghibli film. And holy cow, was there ever a couple of plot twists in this one! Totally threw me, but I still loved the movie.
And 254 was better than I thought. I’m glad my high expectations didn’t ruin it for me. A great film about perseverance and growing into who you are. I teared up so bad, though, but the movie was also super cute. Yuki and Ame were to die for. :D 3 weeks ago
Minus one. I finally went back through my list and saw that I counted Cappy America twice. :B So I’m at 244.
232. Home Alone
233. Home Alone 2
234. Home Alone 3
235. Home Alone 4
237. Alvin and the Chipmunks meet the Wolfman
238. Alvin and the Chipmunks meet Frankenstein
239. The Transporter
241. Monsters University
242. Iron Man
243. Gangster Squad
244. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
245. G.I. Jane
237 and 238 I used to love watching on Cartoon Network every Halloween as a kid. :D This year I caught them on The Hub, instead.
241 was MUCH better than I thought it would be; it was very cute and funny.
243 was also very good. I like gangster movies. :3 1 month ago