55. 101 Dalmations
56. 102 Dalmations
57. Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawntreader
58. Hocus Pocus 3 months ago
Entries from everyone
Treasure Island (1990)
990. Ghoulies 2
991. Noah’s Ark
992. Winnie the Pooh
993. The Wrong Man
994. Lethal Weapon 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbFz—GCkOM 3 months ago
Piglet’s Big Movie
984. Den Brother
985. Samson and Delilah Part 1
986. Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaKwMfeLXnE 3 months ago
49. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
50. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
51. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
52. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides 3 months ago
401. He’s Just Not That Into You – eh, chick flick. Just ok.
402. Ted – When teddy bears go wrong, it’s kinda funny.
403. Arthur Christmas – was on my list at Christmas, but didn’t arrive at the library in time. Cute and fun.
404. Outlander – I remember wanting to see this when it came out in the theatre…I’m glad I waited, I would probably have been disapointed to pay to see it. An tinteresting idea, ok execution, but I wouldn’t watch it again.
405. Larry Crowne – I enjoyed this much more than I thought I would and I don’t even like Tom Hanks all that much.
406. You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger – Quirky and a bit off, but overall good.
407. Salvation Boulevard – kind of f’d up plot based on a real life story (I think)..not great, just ok. Sometimes people are crazy though and religion can REALLY bring it out in them (not always, but yea…sometiems).
408. You’ve Got Mail – cute, but I don’t get why this was SO huge back in the day.
409. Happy-Go-Luky – Perpetually optimistic school teacher reamins so despite life’s sometimes negative turns (and those of the peoopl around her). A bit on the odd side, but it does help put a perspective on how trying it can be to seize the day and remain optimistic all the time…it works though, I enjoyed it.
410. Mrs. Miracle – Sticky sweet Halmark channel christmas movie.
411. Irene In Time – The description said: Director Henry Jaglom explores the complex relationship between fathers and daughters, and the effects that it has on the relationships women develop later in life. – it sounded interesting, but turned out to be very annoying and had grown women sitting around talking about how their fathers ruined or didn’t ruin thier lives. It also included one of my absolute most hated things ever…grown women calling thier father’s “daddy.” YUCK!
412. Gracie – She was awefully whiny for a tough girl who wanted to play with the boys. It was ok.
413. Def by Temptation – just wow…
414. I Sell the Dead – period comedy about grave robbing. I liked it (naturally).
415. The Five Year Engagement – cute chick flick.
416. Meet Dave – Kids movie with Eddie Murphy. It was funny and silly and a little stupid.
417. City Island – Love it and all it’s messed up family dynamics.
418. Tonight Your Mine – rock and roll love story…I didn’t realize it when I picked it that it was a musical. I really enjoyed it.
419. Page 8 – BBC movie with spies and espionage and such. I enjoyed it more than I expected, as I don’t usually go in for spy movies.
420. Blue Crush – entertaining but lacking any real depth. 3 months ago
978. See This Movie
979. Double Indemnity
980. Storm of the Century Part 1
981. Part 2
982. Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d99OToqElHY 3 months ago
46. Mighty Ducks
47. Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
48. That’s My Boy 3 months ago
972. Ducktales the Movie
973. Davy Crockett King of the Frontier
974. Look Who’s Talking Now
975. 30 Minutes or Less
976. Breaking Away
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAVN_n0PljQ 3 months ago
This time the 1978 animated version.
Certainly wasn’t bad for its time. It just thought it was goofy and cheesy, especially the way the Hobbits acted. /sigh Not to mention I’m spoiled on modern day movies.
They were just so… overly gay. Gay in the ‘happy’ sense. Happy just didn’t seem to be the proper word. But then, Hobbits are happy creatures, so…
Ralph Bakshi definitely took an interesting look at the series. Didn’t hate it, but it’s not my favorite by any means. 3 months ago