I run through the few websites about living long… excerpt
Exercise & Yoga
Human body is like an automobile it needs the following:-
o Lubrication – Proper exercise is the lubrication of body, it increase circulation and flexibility..
o Battery charging – Solar plexus is the battery of body and is charged through Pranayam, the yogic breathing.
o Cooling Systems – Relaxation provides the cooling of body.
o Fuel – Proper diet, food, air, water and sunlight provides the fuel for body
o Balanced Driver – Mind is the driver of body. It can be balanced and controlled by meditation and concentration
- Do light exercises regularly.
- Don’t do strenuous exercises like fast running, body building as they increase the metabolism rate of your body
- Brisk walking is the best exercise to keep control on diabetes and heart problems
- By living at a cold place (Hill stations), the metabolism rate of the body decreases and the age increases
- Deep breathing up to the naval and retaining it for sometime helps in increasing the life span of a person
- The normal ratio of our breathing i.e. inhaling, retaining and exhaling should be 1:4:2
- Keep your posture erect
- Try inhaling the breath from left nostril during day time and from right nostril during the night time
- Our internal organs are more important as our outer organs in keeping us healthy. So to keep the liver, stomach and lungs etc in a healthy state. Daily walking in the morning and evening is very essential.
*It is possible to even reverse the heart problems by not using oil or ghee at all, by taking only boiled vegetables, doing yogic exercises, and by living a tension free life. 4 years ago