87. le petit prince
90. new york city (how did it take me this long to post this!)
this little passage sums up my love for new york
“Quite simply, I was in love with New York. I do not mean “love” in any colloquial way, I mean that I was in love with the city, the way you love the first person who ever touches you and you never love anyone quite that way again. I remember walking across Sixty-second Street one twilight that first spring, or the second spring, they were all alike for a while. I was late to meet someone but I stopped at Lexington Avenue and bought a peach and stood on the corner eating it and knew that I had come out out of the West and reached the mirage. I could taste the peach and feel the soft air blowing from a subway grating on my legs and I could smell lilac and garbage and expensive perfume and I knew that it would cost something sooner or later – because I did not belong there, did not come from there – but when you are twenty-two or twenty-three, you figure that later you will have a high emotional balance, and be able to pay whatever it costs. I still believed in possibilities then, still had the sense, so peculiar to New York, that something extraordinary would happen any minute, any day, any month.”
— “Goodbye To All That,” Joan Didion 3 hours ago
65. Going to London
66. The sun!!
68. Watching scandal
69. Taking care of my hair again
72. Friends so far from home
73. My program
74. Meeting people
75. Millie’s cookies
79. Reading a gorgeously written novel
80. Water filter
81. The Avengers/Miles Morales’ Spiderman
82. New Girl
85. Warm weather 1 week ago
I’ve been following the GAPS diet strictly for about 14 months now. That means no grains whatsoever. I feel so much better on this diet than I ever have eating a conventional American diet. But recently I had a yen for popcorn. I needed popcorn. It’s definitely not GAPS legal, but I figured after so long on the diet, my gut was probably healed to the point where I could begin cheating once in awhile. So I made popcorn. A lot of popcorn. I smothered it in sea salt and Kerrygold butter and chowed down.
My god, was it DELICIOUS.
I didn’t appear to react to it at all, which is awesome. So now I allow myself some popcorn once a week. Anything made with processed oils, grains, and refined sugar is out of the question, so popcorn has become a practically decadent treat for me.
YUM. 1 week ago
its a good idea ，i will do this for i do not know what to do in my free time 1 week ago
56. Decluttering my house. Tossing the garbage, recycling and boxing up items for charity that someone else can use.
57. Listening to music, especially music heard from a distance being played outside.
58. Reading a very good book, one you know you will read again someday.
59. Waking up in the morning after an excellent dream.
60. Eastern Washington in spring, the bare hills green with flecks of yellow, purple and white against the painted rocks. 2 weeks ago
5) Tracking my goals on 43things!
6) Beautiful sunny days filled with spring colors :) 3 weeks ago
Trying new foods
Watching the sun rise
Great white shark diving
Diving in general
Seeing the Taj Mahal for the first time
Not seeing an old friend for a really long time then having the best catch up
Mange Tout 3 weeks ago
My home state… I miss it all the time and can’t wait to go back. :-) 4 weeks ago
86. Wild flowers
87. A hedgehog who lives under my window
88. Laughing at funny internet stuff
89. People who are kind to animals
90. Improving my willpower
91. Evenings spent making creative things
92. Movie marathons
93. The pair of neighbor Doves (I know I said birds, but these are special)
94. Afternoon naps
95. Warm temperature inside wile outside is freezing
96. Fireplaces/ stoves that work on wood
97. Having my back scratched
98. Home decoration (every little thing that can make your home a prettier place)
99. Very successful exams
100. Completing this goal! :) 4 weeks ago
76. Doing a “twenty minute” thinkings session 1 month ago