I’m a senior and the end is so close. I’ve missed too many days already and I’m borderline not graduating… I need to get my butt to school everyday from here on out but it’s sooo hard with no close friends :/ 5 months ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.boss-inc.com/ The oldest toughest survival school in the world. A rite of passage.
People doing thisSee everyone
How I did it: Here are a list of things you should know going into high school.
1) It's four years of your life. Once you're done those four years you're can move on with your goals. If you're looking towards a post-secondary education I'll tell ya right now it's a much friendlier atmosphere than high school is.
2) People are going to be catty, they're going to be cruel, they're going to make fun of people, and most likely, you will have the most stereotypical hierarchy in your school. But amidst that chaos, people will also become your life long friends, your boyfriends, girlfriends, mentors, and your fondest memories :)
3) Don't do nothing. Find SOMETHING to spend your time doing, whether that be a hobby or interest, club or group. Even if that's playing Pokemon under the stairs. It'll make your time more enjoyable and fufilling. I was a choir/theater kid, I was in journalism. Those were my "things"- what are yours?
4) Don't be rude. Wow life lesson, huh? Don't think because you're in grade twelve you rule the school because you don't. Don't think because you're in grade ten that you can be cruel to a ninth grader, because that's bullying and it's not ok. For crying out loud, stay away from the drama, it is NOT worth your time by any means.
5) Have fun- I showed no school spirit in my four years of highschool. I hated pep rallies, never got why they only had sports banquets and not music ones, never went to a football game, and never bought any clothing or other merchandise with my school's name on it. While I don't regret it in the slightest right now, I may later on. Experience the "highschool" experience! Try everything once because the more involved you are in your school and their successes, they more enjoyable it will be. Read how I did it… 20 months ago