So I bought tickets for a concert a couple weeks ago… unfortunately I got caught up in the thrill of the purchase and spent an extortionate amount on a single ticket which I massively regret.
Tickets, werent really what I meant when I added this to the list, Im always really sensible when it comes to money and savings which is what inspired me to put it down in the first place but I was going more for… I dont know, a mummified unicorn or michael jackson’s glove or something really bizarre.
Ah well, I wont be buying anything unnecessary for a while now… unless someone wants to buy my ticket! ;) 1 month ago
So a couple days ago they we’re screening Avengers Assemble in a local park… and I got to go!!
It was during the evening so the stars got to make an appearance, and although it was cold and I forgot to take food, it was definitely worth experiencing. Not sure I’d rush to do it again though… cinemas are just too cosy for that. :) 4 months ago
May have to pinch this one! I’m also 30 next year and wow….....I’m 30 next year! :/ 14 months ago
The release of the film really encouraged me to pursue this one a little bit more especially as it stars Keira Knightley.
Im so glad I did as it is a wonderful book i have trouble putting into words. Tolstoy is a master storyteller and painted every aspect of this novel you could possibly imagine. It was so complex and meticulous, showing love in all its glory and sorrow.
By the end I felt I had lived through society and had fallen in love with Anna herself… highly recommended. The film also! :) 14 months ago
So its my friends birthday in a couple days so I decided Id make her a few cupcakes, especially as she’d never tasted my baking before.
The idea was to do some really fancy ones, and I found loaddss of recipes but as I wasnt 100% sure of her favourite, I played it safe and made some vanilla and some triple chocolate.
Will definitely make this a habit, they went down a treat… I hope the rest of my friends love cakes! :) 16 months ago
I realise I have a few years to go yet but thought it would be a really cool idea to accomplish some things before I get there. The list is in progress and Im not sure how many things to add (30?), but heres what Ive got so far:
- Bake cakes for friends as gifts
- Go on a road trip
- Host a dinner party
- Do something official to raise money for an animal charity
- Go camping/stay in a cabin complete with campfire and marshmallows
- Go to a spa/get a massage
- Stay up all night with someone special
- Get another piercing
- Go to a festival (recently done but not sure if it counts)
- Go abroad
- Try sushi
- Read a daunting classic (Don Quixote/Anna Karenina/Gone with the Wind/Bleak House/Les Miserables)
- Go to the theatre/ballet/opera
- Have a city break weekend
- Find my ideal job/start a business
- Pay off my uni loan
- Have a really good nights sleep
- Take more photos
- Go to a football match
- Watch a film under the stars
- Splurge a ridiculous amount of money on something equally ridiculous
- Flaunt it, while I’ve got it
- Fall in love and everything that comes with it…
- Feel happy and accomplished no matter what
Suggestions welcome. :) 17 months ago