1. Get a job. COMPLETED
10.7 months ago
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
How I did it: To complete 100 goals I really became part of the 43Things community. I started subscribing to other users. I used the 43Things Search box to find goals other users were doing instead of just creating my own. And I really started paying attention to who was cheering me and cheering them back every time.
All these things have made 43 Things fun, built some nice friendships and that is how I stayed around long enough to complete 100 things! Read how I did it… 11 months ago
From April 2012 to June 7, 2012 I finished 21 goals and reached this goal! I like the idea that I have my own list and don’t have to count on Year in Review to summarize everything for me.
84. Fix my shoulder
85. Give 7000 cheers
86. April Bootcamp 2012: Spring into action, nurturing myself while growing stronger, wiser, and aware of my goals and who I want to be.
87. Show support on World AUTISM Awareness Day – April 2, 2012 by proudly adopting an Autism-inspired avatar
88. Ride a train
89. Participate in a mass public pillow fight
90. On April 13th, wish the beautiful K~ a most delicious coffeelicious birthday and a blissfully happy year!!
91. Feed a giraffe
92. Go to the zoo
93. Celebrate Earth Day
94. Wish the fabulous Francie a very blessed birthday, on April 27th, filled with love, joy, peace, health, faith, & beauty! ❤
95. Lose 10 pounds
96. Go for a walk in the middle of the night
97. Be on the price is right!
98. Eat frog legs
99. Fix window
100. Get a haircut
101. Wish Josh an amazing birthday on May 27th and an even better year filled with love, peace, joy, health, beauty, & adventures ღ ✿
102. Wish gengu a magical birthday, filled with adventure, peace, love, and every happiness, on May 24th! ╰☆╮
103. Send 20 Postcards with Postcrossing
104. May Bootcamp 2012: Keep it Simple
105. Wish the lovely ladybirdy a very happy birthday, filled with love, peace, art, beauty, and adventure, on June 1st! ღ ❀
...and now 106. Complete 100 goals! 11 months ago
From December 2011 to March 2012 I completed 13 goals including my first Bootcamp goal and my first birthday goal for Sitruunapuu. I was really amazed at all the cheers I got and I really starting using 43Things daily to manage my long term goals.
71. Cancel my account
72. Give 5000 cheers
73. Learn to compost
74. Implement GTD
75. Go to the dentist
76. Help my son go to college.
77. March Bootcamp 2012: On the Move!
78. Write an entry for all my goals
79. Wish Sitruunapuu an amazing birthday on March 20th and an even better year filled with passion, love, courage, health, traveling, and inner peace.
80. Use all my cheers
81. Give 50 cheers in one day
82. Give 6000 cheers
83. Turn off the lights for one hour at 8pm on 31 march 2012 for Earth Hour 11 months ago
From March 2011 to November 2011 I completed 26 things. This is also the time I really started making sure I searched my goals before selecting them so I would get support and be able to give support to other 43 Things members who were working on the same goal.
44. Complete 43 Things.
45. Couchsurf the world
46. Attend CicLAvia April 10th
47. Fly a plane
48. Learn to snowboard
49. Go to my high school reunion
50. Clean the bathroom
51. Get qualified to operate an electric street car
52. Get an MRI
53. See a doctor
54. Give 4000 cheers
55. Go to the doctor
56. Get a second opinion.
57. Apply for a job
58. Go watch a movie alone
59. Eat a burrito
60. Drink coffee
61. Attend a funeral
62. Laugh at a funeral
63. Train my dog
64. Start postcrossing
65. Have surgery
66. See Thomas the Tank Engine
67. Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!
68. Visit my parents
69. Visit my mom
70. Visit my dad 11 months ago
I already documented my first 43 goals completed here:
Now I just have to complete 57 more goals to reach 100! 11 months ago
69. Watch all the James Bond Movies
70. Continue Cooking.
71. Watch Season 3&4 of Private Practice.
72. Watch the entire season of Heroes
73. Watch All Season of DollHouse
74. Read all the Books By Rachel Caine
75. Stop biting my nails
76. Lent 2012
77. Go and Watch Bridget compete in the Aviva Sportshall UK Final
78. Cancel my Netflix Account
79. Complete the A-Z Movie Challenge (All films have to beginning with The)
80. Finish listening to The Man who broke into Auschwitz
81. Walk the Worth Way
82. Walk 30 to 40 Miles in May
83. Watch 100 Films/Movies in 2012
84. Read 30 Books in 2012
85. Walk 60 miles in June!!
86. Have no Energy Drinks in June!!
87. Stop Buying Books until the end of September
88. Read all the Books By Elin Hilderbrand
89. Buy a Kindle
90. Participate Neko’s 43 Journal’s”All over the world”tour
91. Go Fruit Picking
92. Read 50 Books in 2012
93. Read 10 Book on My Kindle
94. Clear the pictures off my iPhone and Camera
95. Read 50 Books on my Kindle
96. Read 100 Books in 2012
97. Save enough money to go back to Las Vegas for Will’s 30th
98. Finish Filling Stacey Picture Frames
99. Finish One Goal Each Month in 2012
100. Get 12 Books out of the Library in 2012 15 months ago
48. Complete all 10 New Year’s Resolutions
49. Try Fruit & Vegetables that i didn’t like as a child
50. Review, Revise, Reject, Repent and Renew my 43T Goals for the coming New Year
51. Return All Mandie’s Books
52. Record my 43Things which I have completed and when I did them
53. Get my Stuff back of people
54. Design my own tattoo
55. Read 30 Books in 2011
56. Complete the A-Z Movie Challenge
57. Watch all Dreamworks animated feature movies
58. Get back into the habit of Cheering Daily
59. Start using my Wii again
60. Use my Wii Fit or Biggest Loser every day for a week
61. Sponsor 12 people in 2011
62. Use my Wii Fit or Biggest Loser every day for a month
63. Use my Wii Fit or Biggest Loser every day for 2 months
64. Read 50 Books in 2011
65. Get 12 Books out of the Library in 2011
66. Watch 200 Films/Movies in 2011
67. Recorded all Films I have seen in 2011
68. Recorded all the Books I have read in 2011 16 months ago
January – December 2010
47. Drink More Water
46. Do 43 Things on my List By the end of 2010
45. Record all the Films I Watch in 2010
44. Record all the Books I Read in 2010
43. Read One Book a Month
42. Finish Reading all the books I’ve bought by the end of 2010
41. Spend less time on Facebook and more time doing my 43 things.
40. Watch 200 Films in 2010
39. Lose 10% off my body weight
38. Get my work back on track and reach my goals at work
37. Read 30 books by the end of 2010
36. Give 2000 Cheers
35. Declutter my Room.
34. Learn to Cook.
33. Sponsor 12 people in 2010.
32. August Challenge: Do 20 sit ups a day.
31. August Challenge 2: Ride my Bike for 1 hour each day or walk for 30 minutes each day.
30. July Challenge – Stick to my Weight Watchers plan.
29. Organise a great Hen Nite for Lisa!!!!
28. Return my overdue library books before i get a huge fine
27. June Challenge – Read a Terry Pratchett book
26. Spend more time with my nephews and godchildren
25. Get back in contact with old friends
24. Lose Weight
23. Start a to do list and do it
22. Walk Race for Life in 2010
21. Watch everything on the Virgin+ Box is now full
20. Watch 100 movies in 2010
19. Get up when my alarm clock goes office
18. Keep in Contact with Friends
17. Return all Lizzie’s Books
16. May Challenge: Have more Patience and stop snapping at people
15. Give 1000 cheers
14. Set up the World Cup Sweepstakes for work
13. April Challenge: Do 10,000 steps each day
12. Update my address book by the end of April 2010
11. go star gazing
10. Buy a Mask for a Masked Ball and attend a Masked Ball
9. Get a friend on 43 things.com
8. Receive 500 cheers
7. Watch 50 Movies in 2010
6. March Challenge: Add no extra caffeine to my diet
5. Give 500 cheers
4. Lose 1 Stone by the end of March
3. Have 43 Things on my List
2. Donate 2,000 Grains of Rice [Freerice.com]
1. Join a library, it may make reading cheaper. 16 months ago