Sometimes I really wonder where my dreams come from. I had a dream that I was using my robot lawnmower in the front yard but the house was the house I grew up in. And while mowing the front yard (which would be in Illinois, in theory), there was an alligator. The robot lawnmower crossed paths with the alligator and I thought the alligator would consider the device aggressive and tear it to shreds, but somehow the robot lawnmower was able to get by and continue. At some point, I thought it would be a good idea to “shoo” the alligator away. There was a golf club lying on the ground near the alligator, so I thought it would be a good idea to try to grab it even though I would have been within striking distance of the alligator. Anyway, I grabbed it and started to hit the ground around the alligator but he was not impressed by any means. I thought I might need to bop it on its head, but it also did not seem so impressed… I don’t quite recall what happened after that. At some point, it seemed to want to make a “nest” in the front yard… out of newspapers?? Anyway, I got distracted by some neighbors who wanted to discuss something about dressing up for Halloween. I had a poster where someone had dressed up as a ghost and then the real ghost materialized or something, so I guess it was a poster about not dressing up as a ghost… and these guys were planning on dressing up as ghosts. Anyway, back to the alligator, I noticed the alligator was gone. Not a good thing not to know where a lurking alligator is… Anyway, that’s all I remember…|
Last night’s dreams were a mish mash of various subjects:
- The first dream involved two women, apparently who I knew but I have no idea who they were supposed to be. In fact, apparently I was intimate with one of them and suggested she give me a hand even while the other one was there. It even seems then suddenly there was some type of surrogate actually doing it, but I don’t really remember all the details. I should add that I normally don’t have these type of dreams… or perhaps I don’t remember enough of them!
- The second dream seemed to be I was in some type of real life crime drama of sorts. That is, it seemed to be happening in real life, but somehow was part of a TV show or movie. In the dream, I was inside a house, I think with others, and then there was a middle-aged/elderly woman trying to sneak out, possibly through a window. Even though this is suspicious in itself, I knew she should be detained for a murder… and in fact, inside the house, there was a dead body (perhaps of the owner of the house) found.
- The last dream was some type of laser tag game, but it was outside in daylight. It seems the team I was on represented the Resistance, and the other side actually seemed to be Germans dressed in WW II uniforms. Anyway, our team always seemed to lose badly to the other team. I remember one sequence where I was shooting at waves of opposing players marching in, but I seemed to have no effect on them. They were shooting at me, too, and I was still able to shoot back, which I thought was a bit odd as I shouldn’t be able to shoot anymore if I am “dead”. And then at some point, I couldn’t shoot anymore. Anyway, since our team always seems to lose so badly, I was wondering why we didn’t have more of a strategy, like protect the perimeters, but noone seemed to want to follow any type of strategy.
Also had multiple dreams last night:
- It seemed I was driving to a meeting or work. There were a couple of cars ahead of me, and I was thinking they were going to get prime parking spots, which I did. However, when I got there, there were quite a few prime parking spots available. I would guess that meant I was arriving later in the day and some people had already left. At the meeting, I was sitting next to and passed something on to him. There was some comment about how a new process should help improve things or something like that. Afterwards, I can recall being outside although I don’t recall if it was part of the same dream or not.
- There was another meeting where from down the street was there. Seems like she was a government official who was going to help our project and the meeting was to see if this would be a good fit. I had some questions for her. The last one of which was related to a personal matter in her past, and while starting to ask, I realized it would be better just to ask her in private, not in front of all the other people. However, she was insistent on being able to answer the question, so I tried to mask the personal parts, but I don’t recall much after that.
- The final dream had to do with my . It seems I was home, perhaps getting ready to go somewhere, and then it turns out he was there, too. As I feel he can be rather unstable, I was considering leaving the house although I was still not completely dressed yet. He made a comment about me being on vacation which meant he had either gone through my mail or calendar or something to get that information. I made a comment he didn’t know diddly squat as I was also working remotely.
I had a couple of dreams about cars.
- The second one was that it seemed there was a shop stealing cars and they were in a hurry to change the cars out (like paint, etc) so that they would not be recognized. I am not sure why I was there.
- In the first dream, I had some body problem with my car, so I dropped it off at a shop. However, it seems noone was there, so I assumed they would just get to it when they opened. However, then later, I started to worry if they would really work on it and I had second thoughts about taking it somewhere else.
Looks like I had a few dreams last night. Not sure if they were related. By the way, I had other dreams since the recording of my last one but since I didn’t try to recall them immediately, I don’t remember what they were.
- Davy Jones (from the Monkees) was in my dream as well as the other Monkees. I’m not sure if the dream though was recollecting he had passed away or if he was still alive in my dream.
- I had some dream about going to some dating service to meet singles. I was with some other guys. What this seems to indicate that since we were still going is that we had no luck in the previous meetings.
- In my dream, I had received some cards and letters. They may have been Christmas cards. One was from my aunt. One was from . It was a unique multi-page card. In the card, I had gotten the hint that she was looking for candidates for someone to date. Hmmm, seems like I had a dating theme in my dreams last night.
- It seems I had a dream about work and a meeting. It seems like from work was in the dream. I hate dreams about work.
A couple of dreams last night:
- One was that I was in Dallas and heading to and ’s house although they are divorced now and actually no longer live in Dallas. I was running late, but I don’t recall why I was running late. It also seems as part of this dream, there was a big cannister standing up in the middle of the road. I thought it might be volatile and explode. However, I still bumped it and then it fell over. I felt relieved when it didn’t explode.
- The other dream I had about work. I can’t recall much of the details but seems like our US customer was in a meeting where she was questioning whether we had considered all of their input. It seems like was on the phone and felt like her input was not being taken. She wondered why noone had asked for a specific file. I explained that the people working on the US requirements were doing them one at a time and had not gotten to them yet. It seemed like from SAP was there, so I don’t know why he was in the meeting, although it seems he was now working on our app.
When I woke up, I seemed to recall that my dream was about a whistleblower…? But all I can remember now is that it seemed I popped a big pimple or something because of something I had which came from under my skin, so I figured it was from a pimple, but I couldn’t figure out where. I later determined it was from around the ear. Gross.
I’ve had a hard time remembering my dreams lately. Even last night, I could only remember a few parts, but couldn’t remember the major part of the dream.
- The second part of the dream had to do with an Android keyboard in Japanese, but that’s about all I remember.
- At the end of the first part of the dream, I was telling someone about the ending of a movie. In the end, there was one guy and two women left. It seemed like a type of survival story, not really a horror story… But seemed like they were the last people alive, perhaps on a deserted island… And that they would be able to start a family or families to continue. I don’t recall that they were the last people on Earth but could’ve been. Then, there was this crazy person who started to chase me. Usually, I feel like I should be able to outrun other people but this guy was really fast and was really close. Then, seemed like there was another guy, too. Anyway, I don’t really recall what happened. I presume they never caught me.| 2 weeks ago