Gratitude and delight are with me:
1. for the miracle of my musical abilities – what a gift!
2. for the incredible variety of delicious foods that Earth produces
3. for having more than enough money
4. for having plenty of time for what I want to do today
5. for the candy that came with my order from Sweetwater 31 minutes ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
People doing thisSee everyone
Gratitude and delight are with me:
- my gorgeous fiancée picked up her wedding dress today. I can’t wait to see it!
- a delicious bacon and egg sandwich.
- sleeping in until 8:30am. Much needed!
- A cloudy, grey day.
- reading a blog that my longtime friend and ex-boyfriend wrote about his experience with schizophrenia. He’s hoping to bring some awareness and hope to the topic.
- 36 minutes ago
~ just a few hours of work today
~ spending time with my nephew and his mom
~ seeing how different my nephew has changed since the last time I saw him. I would have walked right by him :)
~ laughing with mom
~ being honest with myself 46 minutes ago
Today I was grateful for ..
1~ Waking with a decision and sending a text without feeling the need to explain myself.
2~ Staying in warm and cozy snoozy mode.
3~ Coffee relaxing morning.
4~ Catching up with the neighbours.
5~ Having the cat over for the afternoon.
6~ My daughter.
7~ Steak and chips.
8~ Light entertainment.
9~ Challenging decisions with answers in clarity.
10~ An email sent with confirmation. 51 minutes ago
ツ A Lovely Host and Hostess
ツ Nice cool weather
ツ Affectionate felines and friendly invitations
ツ Nice conversation
ツ Resolution 1 hour ago
Today I was grateful for ..
1~ Waking early for a relaxing morning.
2~ Wearing something different.
3~ A Lunch-time appointment.
4~ Going to the office and getting the test out the way.
5~ Missing the sudden downpours.
6~ Lots of conversation with people close to me.
7~ A relaxing evening. 1 hour ago
- Remembering to call my sister.
- Helping my dad replace the screen door. Power tools.
- Temperate summer weather. Not hot (yet)!
- A very restful night’s sleep in my parents’ guest room.
- My DH being a good sport around my family. 2 hours ago
This morning I am grateful for
1) my Grandmother is doing well ~ it’s good to see her feeling well & smiling
2) learning to love the unloveable parts
3) long walks and beautiful Mother Earth
4) friendship & confidence
5) energy and time 2 hours ago
I am grateful for:
1. My son was actually handed his high school diploma yesterday. I found myself crying a little.
2. My granddaughter is chubbing up.
3. A very nice graduation lunch at a new Chinese restaurant chosen by my son yesterday.
4. New camp chairs from REI for the vacation. These have mesh in the bottom and back so our butts don’t sweat, and, of course, they have cup holders.
5. Trying something new with DH yesterday. 4 hours ago
Running at Millenium park at lunchtime. There is a 5K so most of the trails were closed. I’ll research their route on-line. (The Color of Rad).
Looking at sewing machines with DW. Before buying my daughter an expensive machine for her birthday I wanted to see the cheap ones. DW still uses hers from her youth.
Panera Bread. The open shrimp sandwich and Cesar salad hit the spot.
Red wine. I took to bed with a glass of red wine and my tablet.
Life is good. 5 hours ago
1) our park dinner outing yesterday was great
2) the awesome laughing that was going on at dinner tonight
3) visiting Granny and bringing her a treat
4) A super cute little boy who didn’t complain about his dirty diaper, not once
5) a fun weekend planned 9 hours ago
1. Spending time with grandma again today, it was a good day.
2. Fresh asparagus! I’m excited to cook it tomorrow, one of my favorite things about spring :)
3. Mom hugs.
4. Draw Something – this game is seriously awesome. And hilarious! Let me know if you want to join in on the fun!!
5. 43ters to plank with!! 11 hours ago
1. made it through the day
2. its friday!!!!
3. pizza and movie night
Thank you 12 hours ago
- A lovely walk with my friend J and then on to a super workout at the gym.
- The glorious weather we are having.
- Dexter. I just love this series.
- The fantastic ginger salmon stirfry I had for dinner last night. It rocked!
- Life is good. 12 hours ago
1. I resisted the junk food my grandma bought
2. I watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
3. I read part of the second Harry Potter book, I haven’t for a while
4. I’m feeling significantly better about life today
5. My room is clean 13 hours ago
I am so happy and thankful to:
1. be calm and serene because when I am that way everything happens smoothly
2. have coffee brewing because I intend to enjoy a mellow evening
3. have dedicatedly practiced guitar/voice because I have a gig in 5 days and I intend to be in top form
4. have a guitar that is in brand new condition because playing on it makes me want to play even more
5. be in peak vocal condition because I can express myself as I want
6. have plenty of fresh vegetables because it will all go into a cool, healthy dish
7. have multiple sources of money direct deposited into my account because life is easy and enjoyable that way
8. be a musician because playing music puts me in alignment with who I am
9. have divided the restaurant meal in half and taken half home because eating light feels better and is more economical (2 meals for the price of one)
10. have an hour and twenty minutes before going to bed, because that way I can get some keyboard practice in before the day ends making it a day of playing all my instruments and the satisfaction that brings 15 hours ago
today I’m grateful for…
❀ waking to the sound of the rain tapping at my open window, a sound that comforts my mood….
❀ a mug of green tea warming my hands as i admire mountain peaks…
❀ going for a lovely hike, feeling the need to connect with nature & breathe in all it’s splendour…
❀ lying peacefully gazing at a sea of evening stars…
❀ dreams & adventures warming my inner spirit…
❀ this song babel by mumford & sons…:)
21 hours ago
1. New Yorker cartoons.
2. The Performing Arts Festival. When did all middle school kids become lovely and talented? When I was that age, we were all kind of sitting geekily around drinking Tab.
3. Determination to live well, pirouette, breathe deeply and have a glass of garden posies on the nightstand.
4. Affections, attentions, intentions.
5. Rediscovering music: classical guitar, clarinet. 22 hours ago
For our veterans and all who we remember on this coming Memorial Day weekend.
For my husband who had been very supportive of my endeavors lately.
That I’ve been able to work hard and feel healthy
That I’m almost finished the landscaping projects that I prioritized to be done before my girl’s graduation party!
That in one week we’ll be celebrating her graduation with all her friends and family!
That my friend with cancer may be failing in his health, but is strengthening in his faith and his positive attitude.
That my son is really blossoming as a boy scout. He LOVES the fact that they are always progressing towards another goal and he can see the progress in his book!!!
Plain greek yogurt, with a little honey and fresh blueberries. MMMmmm….the old me would have never believed that the new me would ever like PLAIN yogurt!! 22 hours ago
- My wonderful Mother
- The love of my family
- My health
- Having had such a wonderful dad in my life.
- A roof over my head. 1 day ago
◉ My fabulous Afghan
◉ My vegetable garden is looking promising
◉ Anticipation for new fresh Lion’s Manes
◉ Meetings with old friends
◉ New Opportunities 1 day ago
- That Blitz’ training is starting to work reliably with cats. And sometimes with motorcycles. Amazing!
- For quick after-hours responses from colleagues and former colleagues about a student situation that needed a quick resolution.
- For a comfortable bed.
- For coffee.
- For a “day off” – or at least, a day to spend with the grading pile and other neglected tasks.
Thank you. 1 day ago
- Safe weather and road conditions. Safe drivers around me.
- Enjoying the green in the landscape. And all of the deer that I spotted at dusk were well away from the road, staying out of the path of the traffic.
- Our mobile hotspot to listen to the hockey game on our laptop while driving.
- The most comfortable bed at the hotel.
- My DH handling all of the automotive details during our travels. 1 day ago
My son cooked dinner for the family.
A visit to a boxing gym.
Going on a spending spree with my kids. I bought a polyester workout shirt
to avoid sore nipples for work and swimming goggles for my son and I.
Watching videos on how to do a 7 minute workout.
A glass of red wine. 1 day ago
today i m grateful for..
- fresh morning..
- meditation in morning..
- talking with ISh on hangout.. her LOVE..
- bath.. water i use..
- positive thoughts..
- letting Go.. many of ppl talks not for them.. but for myself..
- clearing what i wish.. 1 day ago
1. Spent some time reading a good book today
2. My room is squeaky clean
3. I wore eyeliner for the first time in probably a month, I love it!
4. Today was a good emotional health day. I looked over my summer goals and said, out loud, you’re going to do all of these things.
5. I read a few parts of this Russian book I have. I didn’t really get it. But I recognized that I was reading Russian at least, so the past two years haven’t been a waste. 1 day ago
1. A good day at work, despite a couple of gripes – such is life.
2. Patients being grateful that I spent some time to talk with them. One of them said I made his day.
3. Mom hugs after a long day.
4. Being able to help cheer D up after she had a rough day.
5. Being able to help my family out and spending time with my grandma. She’s lovely. 1 day ago
~ Being reminded about the music from the musical Rent by BeeQ (THANK YOU!!)
~ after a rainy cold morning, the sun-shining on me on the way home to warm me up
~ working with C, helping me understand the craziness
~ getting up to walk a mile even though my knee has been bothering me
~ getting my meds in order 1 day ago
Tonight, I am grateful for:
1. a good “group therapy” session with my co-workers today. We have a couple of ongoing issues and everyone needed to get things off their chests.
2. understanding that my unprovoked tears are simply the result of hormones.
3. being able to provide meaningful input in a high-level meeting yesterday. I was surprised to be invited to participate in the first place and concerned that my perspectives on the issue at hand could be a bit narrow but the person who invited me did so because I’m “smart and not afraid to tell them what is wrong with the system!” And so I did!
4. a long weekend ahead.
5. hugs among friends. 1 day ago