1. My uterus is pissed off and to spare you the gory details, I went to Salvation Army and found new pajama pants. They’re pink and glittery. They’re also maternity pajama pants, but do I care? I don’t because they’re cute, too big, and maybe thrown away within the next five days (who knows, actually, that’s why I went to Salvation army and paid $1.50)
2. I only have ONE MORE CLASS. I found out that I don’t have class Tuesday, I thought I did! What a nice surprise for me!
3. My angry uterus wanted a snickers bar. We were walking towards the car and was planning a stop at my favorite cafe thing. On the way, we saw Arrogant Frat Boy. Obviously we didn’t stop to talk. (Grateful Part A: No more arrogant frat boy. Not that he isn’t nice and funny and not that I don’t like him, it’s like being at home with some people…and some people it isn’t.) I thought, we don’t need a snickers! We want to be skinny! So I had a snickers, because food > approval from arrogant frat boys and/or anybody that ever existed ever
4. Snickers are delicious and becomes a million times more delicious with some hippie, pretentious winter blend coffee exclusively picked from a hidden region of South America created by indigenous tribes with a hint of cinnamon and splash of something or other. And I’m done.
5. I cannot convey the level of fatigue, anguish, worn-out-ness, or apathy of my poor little body in such a condition, along with it being the end of the semester. So I sat on the couch for three hours, watched Ellen (omg I love her), south park, Futurama, and some other show and ate an entire bag of baked lays. An entire bag. And that’s not even half of it. It was a caloric heaven and I enjoyed every bite of it.
6. When cutie patootie suggests meeting for chess and after a short conversation end with blah blah blah hermosa. I don’t even care, hopes are up and heart is mildly invested.
7. I got a burst of energy and cleaned, organized, organized some more my entire room. 1 day ago