I need to finish my number one goal first. 6 years ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
try.organizeyourself.com/Organize+Life Yes! - You can gain 3 hours a day - They laughed at me until it worked.
www.about.com/Goals+In+Life Search for Goals In Life. Find Expert Advice on About.com.
Each day I run out of time. I try to accomplish as much as I can but the end of the day comes so quickly. I find myself already having to fix the sandwiches (5 lunches) and get the clothes out for everyone (4 people). I might just try to focus on one project a day. 7 years ago
But I am progressing a little. At least I put my projects down on paper. Each day I manage to do 1 or two of my projects for 15 minutes. 7 years ago
Not in any particular order:
1. Icone painting
3. “A sense of value” (reading and activities related to philosophy, religion and daily organisation (flylady, wabi sabi) – vast, isn’t it?)
5. Pamper myself, my husband, my children
6. Handcraft (sewing, knitting, emboidery, patchwork, woodwork…)
7. Finances (bugdet, investment, putting money away, spending…)
8. Develop a business (landscape architecture for example…)
9. Music (Play the alto flute)
10. Write and publish (book, article…)
11. Garden (do gardening outside, take care of plants, a lawn etc)
12. Make my dreams come true (dog sledding, hotair ballooning, buy a gong…)
13. Personal progress management (read and practice the 7 habits, learn public speaking, increase my proficiencies at work…)
14. Finish my degree
15. Share life experience (contacts, friends, internet, 43things…), keep in touch, encourage 7 years ago