We teach people how to get their life back through becoming better organized.
Getting Your Life Back Through Becoming Better Organized
1. Get rid of 8 things per day for 30 days = 248 items in a month
2. “Less is More” Look for items that do double duty
3. Before any item comes into the home or office it must have a place to call home.
4. Use our PDA – system Purge, Donate, and Adopt...if you adopt, it must have a good home.
5. Create between 10 to 15 minutes a day to maintain your newly organized space.
6. Delegate, Delegate, Delegate…hire out some of the things you do not not want to spend time on.
7. Create one mail zone and deal with your mail everyday. Unwanted mail can be trashed, recycled or shredded.
8. Clutter is a state of mind…
9. Spend time on what is important…people over things
Rebecca Lang is founder of Clutter Organizers a Professional Organizing company serving business and residential organizing needs and productivity coaching. Serving Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania. Member of National Association of Professional Organizers
Permission granted to reprint this article only if source is cited. http://www.clutterorganizers.com 6 years ago