and I’m dressed like a hobo clown going to a funeral. 6 years ago
My work pants are falling down, my jeans are too tight. My socks all have little black marks on them from my leather shoes. My jackets are all old and ugly, or too tight. Jesus, I need to go shopping. I feel frumpy as hell. More bright colors, here I come. A new bra would be nice too. I hate not having any money. 6 years ago
I have to save money for about a million reasons, but that doesn’t mean I can’t pump a little cash flow into lookin fancy, right? I bought a really super cute sweater dress, a pair of decent work pants, and I have more plans in the sweater, hat, and scarf department. I could stand to buy another pair of black leggings too. I’m especially keen on the hats idea. Not enough girls wear hats. Darling little chapeaux. Yes. 6 years ago
so far, I’m wearing my sparse collection of shirts that actually fit, and trying to wear dresses and heels when I go out at night. I really do have to go shopping. 7 years ago
I can’t decide whether to start buying clothes now, even though I’m trying to lose weight, or forget about it until I hit my target. I guess I should just buy a few necessary things like jeans that fit and a nice button-up shirt or two. 7 years ago
I don’t want to look like a teenager or a college student anymore, since I’m not.
1. Big sloppy freebie t-shirts are only appropriate for sports, sleeping, and staying in the house.
2. The teenage graphic tees should be given away.
3. Jeans should be paired with cute shirts, tunics, or tanks and nice heels or flats.
4. Sneakers can be ok for during the day only.
5. Jeans should not drag on the floor and tailoring them is worth the money.
6. Skirts and/or dresses should be worn!!
7. Change up the shoes I wear. 7 years ago