back to normal. Whatever “normal” is. 5 years ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.woundseal.com/ WoundSeal: Works for Everyone! Buy Online or At a Store Near You
www.ask.com/How+To+Stop+Blood Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
CRUNCH goes my Kinder Bueno bar as I pick it up, almost drop it and grab it again too tightly, squishing the wafer.
BANG goes my water-bottle onto its side. Smartest thing I did today was leave my water in the bottle instead of using a cup as I usually do. That would just be begging for trouble today.
OOF goes my leg into the corner of the desk. Again.
Ouch. 6 years ago
What is the story with me today? I keep dropping things, knocking things over, bumping into things. So far today I have:
- dropped my bagel this morning – twice; once on the floor (still in its paper, thankfully, so no harm done) and once into my lap (butter-side-down, of course, so now I have a greasy spot on my trousers)
- almost fell up the stairs cos of missing the step
- dropped my knife out of my lunch plate and into my lap (so now I have sour cream on the other leg, just for balance :-p )
- bumped into the corner of my desk, a filing cabinet, and a door
- got ink on my fingers from picking up my pen backwards (and promptly dropping it)
- knocked over my water bottle (top still on, fortunately)
I’m not the most graceful of creatures even at the best of times, but this is ridiculous. I am clearly a danger to myself and others today. Reckon my boss will let me just go home and spend the rest of the day safely in bed? 6 years ago