89. sitting at CCD -reading book or working
90. chating on FB ,
92. looking slim
93. tarot reading for myself
94. sleeping ( when i feel bad)
95. a dark night in hills ( i can see light shining on other hills)
96. watchinh traveling pro.
97. thinking romintic
100. thinking of myself 2 months ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.mormon.org/ The Book of Mormon teaches about finding peace and eternal happiness
personality.visualdna.com/ Take The Most Insightful Test Online And Discover Yourself Today
People doing thisSee everyone
89. sitting at CCD -reading book or working
70.The sound of the wind blowing through birch tree leaves
71.happy singh.. my laptop
73 When people come to me for advice
74 Telling jokes
75 Random acts of kindness
76 When I feel like I can change the world
78.my house where i live
79.Kisses on the neck
80 Giving someone something they need
81.A warm blanket on a cold day
82.Giving something to the one I love
83.Symbols of my hometown,
86.Making passionate love.
87.Loving and being loved
88.Being accepted for who I am 6 months ago
67. grow plants
68. make diffrent type of food.
69. some time spend alone. 6 months ago
43. long drive
45.spend time with old people.
46.visit to my village.
50.spend time my fav.gym
51.do little thing for others.
54.learning new things.
55.watching movie..and tv
66.walking 6 months ago
1.Somebody whom i love, hug me tightly and say dam I m always there for you.
2.My love one, play with my hair.
3.Cooking for all (friend, family and guest) and someone who eat it, appreciate it.
4.Bike ride with my loveones
5.Having fun with my friends.
6.Chatting with old friends.
7.Spending time to children.
8.Spending time with Ayush.(my sweet bro)
9.See new place.
10.Shopping at the local market. Of any city.
11.Love to go in nature ( specially in mountains )
12. Malling (walk) in shimla and love to sit in town hall ‘s stair. (specially on Saturday evening with my loving friends.)
13.Spend time with all my family specially on occasions
14.Do something new.
15.Spend time with dogs I love dogs.
16.Dress up and makeup.
17.Organize parties’. theme parties.
18.Spending good time with sweetheart talking about us.
19.Somebody love me( whom I love too)
20.My love ones feel proud of me.
21.Visit the places I spend my child hood , place I start working etc
22.Eat paani puri at takka banch with friends.
23.Meet old friends spend time with them. Talk about old time we spend together.
25.Grow plants on garden ( make a garden with full of plants and flower)
26.Talking to Anil on phone.
27.Spending time with Gaurav. (7 out of 10 times ;) )
28.Give suggestion to people for any problem).
29.Listen old beautiful songs
30.Rain dance .and walking on rain.
31.Play with snow balls and walking in snow.
32.Walk in moonlit with holding hands.
35.Talking about spiritual thing
36.Read old book – about history
37.Visit historical place.
39.Some buddy care’s me.
40.Face book 6 months ago
38. Chilly Autumn days when the sun is out, I love the feeling of walking outside all wrapped up warm with a nice snug scarf round your neck, especially when it’s an early morning and you’re walking through the park.
39. Seeing an old photograph/letter/note/drawing that you had forgotten all about.
40. Reading old poetry I wrote years ago and seeing how much I’ve changed since then.
41. Cleaning your room for the first time in ages and finding awesome old things you had forgotten you even had. 7 months ago
Going to the beach at night- You can see so many stars and there’s just this peaceful quiet. My favourite thing about it is seeing the falling stars, It makes you feel so small but it’s just so beautiful. And then theres the sound of the ocean and the smell of it. a lot of the times the water’s still warm too so the swim is amazing! 10 months ago
The 21 Pictures that will restore your faith in humanity article
34. Winning auctions on EBay that I’ve been after for ages, at bargain prices.
35. Moments when I’m so tired and close to fainting after a long hard day, I struggle to walk home but just keep focusing on the fact that I’ll be there soon.. The feeling when I eventually make it home and jump into bed and just lay there, it’s so relaxing.
36. Laying down and staring at the clouds go by in the Summer.
37. Mowing the grass then the feeling of accomplishment at the finished result. 11 months ago
29. Getting smiles from strangers.
30. Sweet little old ladies with dogs hehe.
31. Waking up bright and early after a nice fulfilling sleep, and just listening to the birds singing and that moment of peace when you watch the sun rise and it almost feels like the rest of the world is still asleep and it just puts everything into perspective.
32. When you receive a genuine compliment from a stranger and you can’t stop smiling all day.
33. Nice unexpected messages/encounters with someone you haven’t converesed with in a while. 14 months ago
23. The feeling of anticipation whilst waiting for the pizza man to deliver my order.
24. The smell or fresh flowers/plants.
25. Jumping into bed after taking a shower and changing my bed sheets/covers to nice newly-washed ones, and just rolling around on it for a while without any distractions just to appreciate it mmm.
26. Scented/pretty candles that smell gorgeous.
27. That relaxed feeling of accomplishment and achievement after completing a period of vigorous exercise. 17 months ago
65. Watching Doctor Who – which is just about the only T.V show that just always cheers me up.
66. Figuring out a melody or a song on guitar.
67.Tea – love my warm cup of tea 17 months ago
4. Making jewellery
6. My rabbits
8. Dancing all night
19. Watching the sun rise
22. Emails from friends/family
23. Meeting new people
25. Days off work
27. Learning new things
31. Snuggling under my duvet
35. The sound of rain against my window when I’m in bed
36. New clothes
39. Accomplishing things
41. Swimming in the sea
43. Feeling loved
45. Painting my toenails
47. Real compliments
48. Having the flat to myself
49. Someone playing with my hair
50. Genuinely helping someone else
51. Planning a trip
52. Looking through old photos
53. Newly cleaned room
54. Feeling organised
55. Ice cold fruit juice
56. Becoming older, wiser and more confident in myself
58. Walks in the sunshine
59. Chicken noodle soup
60. People watching 2 years ago
How I did it: I sat down for a few sessions where I would write down as many things as I could think of that made me happy. (I'm not posting them here, because a lot of them are too personal.) It took longer, and was more challenging than I expected, but it was also very eye opening! When I got done with my list I noticed that there were a lot of things that fell into specific categories, so I copied my list, and sorted them. The results were very educational. Read how I did it… 3 years ago
1) Being able to save money.
2) Eating food I’ve grown.
3) Reading a good book.
4) Putting my welly boots on and stepping in all the puddles.
5) Buying seasonal veg from the farmers market.
6) Cooking good food.
8) Watching the sunrise.
9) Feeding the ducks.
10) Watching insects pollinate the flowers on our plants.
11) Being able to identify wild plants and fungi.
12) Seeing animals in the wild.
13) Finding new music.
14) Fossil hunting.
15) Watching patterns form on stranded colour work.
16) Talking to nice strangers.
19) Making bread.
21) Talking to horses.
22) Spending time, not money.
24) Keeping fit and healthy.
26) Visiting the library.
27) Getting second hand things, not new ones.
28) Waking up early and having the world to ourselves for a few precious hours.
29) Bright, frosty mornings.
30) Mist on the fields.
31) Learning a new skill.
32) Getting good marks.
34) Visiting book shops to escape the manic town.
35) Hanging out my new found family.
36) Riding my bike on disused roads.
37) Collecting freshly laid eggs.
39) Being in the company of animals.
40) Rescuing old lady treasure from their houses when they pass away, and knowing it’s a part of their life that wont be forgotten now.
41) Listening to the rain.
42) Wild swimming in the sea, lakes, and rivers
43) Starry nights.
44) Finding animal shapes in the clouds together.
45) Getting films developed from the Zenit.
46) Studying with the Open University.
47) Working outside.
48) Hanging around with people from different countries.
49) Being in situations where diverse people are brought together from a complex web of different reasons and causes, which will probably never reoccur in the same way again.
50) Attempting to play piano.
51) Having my things(books, collected objects, wool & thread etc) there to get out and look at.
52) Awe and wonder.
53) Riding my bike.
55) Growing tomatoes.
56) Using my old sewing machine sans the tangles and jams of more complex machines.
57) Knitting machine.
59) Blue skies.
60) Bird song.
61) Children’s literature.
62) Shirley Hughes’s illustrations.
63) Soap making.
64) Painting pictures.
65) Charles Dickens.
66) Early morning foggy parks. 23 months ago