This is one of the hardest goals for me because I don’t feel I accomplish much on a daily basis. Some days the challenge is just to get out of the house and go to work. I’ve had advice, though, from more than one person, that I should just list whatever achievement, however small, that I can claim.
1. I made a decision about arranging the rooms in my house. Sounds like a small thing, but moving furniture to the second room should help reduce the clutter and claustrophobic feeling in the bedroom.
2. I colored my hair. I’ve been living with gray roots for weeks, and now I feel better about my appearance.
3. I made a decision about the car maintenance, which is long overdue. This was partly because of finances.
4. I cleaned the kitchen and did laundry last night.
5. I re-started 43 Things. Posting daily will reinforce good habits, and in the past it’s been a source of support for me.
Go me. 14 months ago