1 last month, when I went to orientation for my new college class, i was surprised that the ice breaker was the game “2 truths and a lie”
2 My dog ran away last month and he never returned. Then, last week. when coming out of the Krogers with a full basket of frozen food, we saw him in a car and had to wait for nearly 45 min. until the car owner came and we could work it out that Peanut was really our dog.
3 My son finally cleaned his room today, and for the first time in over a year, we can see the floor. 20 months ago
1. I sang karaoke in the NYC area with FrancesD.
2. I sang karaoke in the Denver area with Heaveemetal.
3. I sang karaoke in the Brisbane area with JWillow. 2 years ago
1. In college at Christian camp I was part of an effort that threw the campus staffworker in the lake. She put up a lot of resistance but we were able to overpower her and toss her in.
2. In high school I told off an Army Sergeant when he would not take no as an acceptable answer. First he called my house to want to talk to me about army career options and I hung up on him. After that he called me back as the guy was clearly not used to getting hung up on so I told him off and hung up on him a second time despite his attempt to yell at me for my unacceptable lack of respect to a sergeant.
3. In college at a Christian retreat I took part in a pie attack against a friend by keeping her distracted when four other people moved in with the pies. I did such a good job that she never saw it coming especially since I was normally in the role of photographer not decoy. 2 years ago