I have thousands of books, some in storage, some in book cases, some in stacks on the floor. I have more and more to read (I’ve read most of the books I own). My tastes and focus change. The list is a moving target and I just give up. Too many other things of higher priority to do. I don’t think I can actually work on 43 things at once. I think I do better when I keep the list down to 20. Something I can count on my fingers and toes. 6 years ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.createspace.com/ CreateSpace Makes Self-Publishing Fast and Easy with No Setup Fees.
Discovered this site today; looks like a good place to record the books I have read, am reading and want to read. Started adding my Derek Fell addiction there. SOMEDAY, I will have a garden that looks like the ones he photographs. Maybe I’ll even take photos half as gorgeous! 6 years ago
I will do this by searching for books on amazon.com in my spare time if I have nothing better to do 7 years ago
- Hour Game
- Geography for Dummies
- German for Dummies
- Politics for Dummies
- C++ for Dummies
- Absolute Beginners Guide to Programming
- Emotional Intelligence
- The Beauty Bible: The Ultimate Guide to Smart Beauty
- What You Wear Can Change Your Life
- Wherever You Go, You Are There: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life
- Succeed Every Day: Daily Readings for Teens
- The Goddess of Happiness: A Down-to-Earth Guide for Heavenly Balance and Bliss
- Halfway to Heaven
- Starring in Your Own Life: Reveal Your Hidden Star Quality and Make your Life a Blockbuster Hit
- Capture the Rapture
- All You Can Do Is All You Can Do But All You Can Do Is Enough!
- How to Start a Conversation and Make Friends
- Self esteem A Proven Program of Cognitive Techniques for Assessing, Improving and Maintaining Your Self esteem 3Rev ed
- The Self esteem Workbook
- 8 Minute Meditation: Quiet Your Mind. Change Your Life
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teens
- Malignant Self Love – Narcissism Revisited
- I Don’t Have To Make Everything All Better
- How To Get Everything You Ever Wanted
- What Colour Is Your Parachute?
- 1000 Pocket Positives
- How To Be Brilliant
- How To Be A Complete And Utter Failure, In Life, Work And Everything
- Who Moved My Cheese?
- Polar Bear Pirates
- Sharon Osbourne Extreme, My Autobiography 7 years ago