Now that the school year has started again and I actually have to get up in the morning, I need to get back into doing a lot of prep stuff during the evening. That way, I can waltz out the door in the morning with very little thought. I think that if I do things in the same order every night, that will help me too. That way I won’t forget stuff in the morning.
START TIME: 9:00 p.m.
- power down computer
- write tomorrow’s TO-DO list
- pack work bag for tomorrow
- take tomorrow night’s dinner meat out of the freezer and stick it in the fridge to defrost
- pack lunch for tomorrow
- tidy downstairs
- put phone on charger, lay out clothes for tomorrow
- (melatonin, if thought necessary)
- dry hair, brush teeth, take out contacts
- lights out at 10:30 p.m., regardless of whether the Man is in bed or not
Let’s give this a shot. 15 months ago