I’ve gotten up to #20 on my list… Trying to write them all down is so difficult! You’d think “This’ll be easy!” but really it isn’t… 2 days ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.mormon.org/plan-of-happiness Knowing answers to life's big questions helps us find joy...
People doing thisSee everyone
Teulu the wonder dog. He never made the list before. This may be because sometimes he makes me NOT happy. As he is getting to be a bit older (about 5 now) He is much easier to deal with. He is still overly energetic, but he is now kind of at the energy level of a 1-2 yr old Dog, so I can take him to the park play fetch with him for about 30 minutes, bring him home and he is calm.
I find that I am now used to him…so I find his prescence comforting. 1 month ago
11. Attractive alternative men.
12. Going on fancy dates.
13. Being with good friends, looking at the stars.
14. Brightly coloured hair.
15. Drag queens.
16. Seeing the underdog succeed.
17. Red wine.
19. Political satire.
20. Chai lattes. 3 months ago
1. Post-punk music.
2. High heels.
3. Black eyeliner.
5. Scientific rationalism.
7. Psychological thrillers.
8. Red lipstick.
9. Punk rock.
10. Dark beer. 3 months ago
21. Clean sheets.
22. VS Incredible bras
23. 80s hairbands
24. Chaise lounges
25. Baking (in general)
27. Yoga pants
28. Comfy, snuggly tunics and hoodies.
29. The post-workout buzz
30. Sugar lip balm 4 months ago
1.Katie holding my hand
2.Hugs from Matt
3.encouragement from mom
6.the feeling after a good workout
7.phone calls from friends
8. letters and cards in the mail
9. favorite tv shows
10. sunny days
11. family camp
12. camp songs
14. making crafts
15. a clean house
17. getting flowers
18.a good meal
20. little kids after a bath in footie jammies
21. sitting outside in the summer with friends
22. finishing a project
23. katie being happy
24. happy people
26. planning parties
27. the beach
29. going on trips
30. working on goals
31. completing a goal
32. losing weight
33. reading a good book
34. getting money
36. watching a really good movie
37. finding a great smelling perfume
38. finding a great deal
39. listening to good music I love
40. that my brother and I have become closer
41. that I have a nice place to live
42. that I don’t have to worry about how to pay bills
43. having money in the bank
44. when I finally get a child support check
45. going to bed
46. my pillows
47. getting something new
48. sandlewood candles
49. katie doing her chores without having to nag her
50. the smell of a summer night
52. not having to work right now
53. making lists
54.getting a magazine in the mail
55.looking at scrapbooks, photo albums, and pictures and remembering what we were doing at the time.
56.a good or funny dream
57. helping people
59. laughter from babies
60. listening to kids playing outside in the evenings
61. remembering Lake insula when I was a kid
62. singing in the car
63. inspiring quotes
64.coming up with a new project
66. not being in love with Carl anymore
67. comfy jammies
68. taking my bra off when I come home
69. keno parties
71. funny family stories
72. purple things
73. people remembering facts about me such as my birthday, favorite things, etc
76. Mine and Katies secret words…wesome, glub glub etc
77. being given a compliment
78. smell of fresh mown grass
79. getting together with friends
80. making and sending cards to people
82. being silly
83. that I’ve learned to speak up and not be a doormat
84. doing something that I never thought I’d have the courage to do
85. thinking of, finding, and buying or making the perfect present
86. amusement parks
88. days when I’m not in pain or feeling sick
89. browsing bookstore
91. buying a bunch of books at a thrift store and then looking through them all and deciding in which order to read them
92. ice cold water when I’m hot
93. good hair days
94. when I think I look nice
95. good documentaries
96. slippers or fuzzie socks in the winter
97. big colored packages of sharpie markers
98. hearing the rain at night
99. aha moments when I finally understand something
100. my chair 10 months ago
How I did it: I joined the goal then went off to make a list .. 73 and then my mind went blank, thats abit sad i thought to myself .. i posted my first 10 and decided to take my time over it .. sure enough as the days went by i found more happy things simply by using all my senses and being aware living in the moments.
Read how I did it… 10 months ago
91 Motivational Lists
92 Inspirational Thoughts
93 Good Cheer
94 Community Support
96 Implementing and Improvising
97 Going on a Journey
98 Positive Communications
99 Friendly Interactions
100 Completing this goal but wait .. I haven’t mentioned
strawberries and cream .. :) 10 months ago
11. The times that my husband and I get to spend a whole day together.
12. The face that my dog gives me when she rests her head on my lap.
13. Being the person that I want to be with very few exceptions.
14. Playing video games.
15. Being a college student.
16. Seeing how far I’ve come and being where I never thought I would.
17. Cold rain on a hot day.
18. Watching my dog interact with children. She loves it too.
19. Not having to pee during a movie.
20. Watching my cat go crazy with her catnip. 11 months ago
1. Waking up and seeing my husband lying next to me.
2. My dog being silly.
3. Disappearing into a book for hours, sometimes days.
4. My adorable little niece’s giggles.
5. Snuggling with my husband.
6. Knowing that science is reality.
7. Knowing that there are 400 billion stars in our galaxy alone.
8. Being a deep-down good person, even if I get hurt.
9. Being completely and totally in love with somebody that feels the same way about me.
10. The comfortable new bed that I finally got after years of used and uncomfortable sleep. 11 months ago
81 Live Theatre and Musicals
83 Creative Writing
84 Hand Written Mail
85 Coffee Coffee Coffee
86 A Good Book
87 Winning A Prize
90 Sweet Memories 11 months ago
1. Listening to the radio in the shower.
2. Working on my fitness.
3. Listening to 102.1 the edge.
4. Using 43 things to motivate me.
5. Watching TED talks. 11 months ago
71 Pretty Flowers
73 Boat Rides
74 Comforting Aromas
75 Fluffy Socks
76 All Things Cute
77 Variety, Choices and Options
78 Being Appreciated
79 Just Washed Linen
80 Sweet Dreams 12 months ago
1.Roller derby. Everything about it. Especially all the incredible people I have met because of it.
2. Knowing I am close to home when I can smell the salty ocean air.
3. Cold PBR
4. Sitting on porches
5. The smell of books
6. Baking and decorating cupcakes
7. Sore muscles (this is a very very recent development and I am proud of myself)
8. Having the kind of friends that you hug whenever you come in to and leave their company.
9. The Phillies and Flyers (most of the time)
10. Driving on a beautiful day with the windows down and listening to Bruce Springsteen as loud as the radio goes whilst screaming along. 12 months ago