1. I took a hot bath for the first time in a while. It was relaxing.
2. I heard some exotic birdsongs outside my window
3. I have all my fingers and I can use them to type out the things I’m grateful for
4. My father called me today… He hasn’t called me in over a week which is very unusual. It was really nice to hear his voice. I love my Dad.
5. My brother has been very understanding about my difficulty getting out. He has been so gracious and considerate towards me. I’m so grateful that we can tell each other “I love you” so freely.
6. I spoke to my sister for the first time in almost a year. She’s having a baby soon. The conversation was so comforting… it’s like there had never been a rift. I lost her in my life for quite some time when I was with my abusive ex… she had a hard time getting over feeling abandoned by me. She is very supportive in helping me deal with my PTSD. She’s like my twin even though we were born 6 years apart. 4 years ago
- I have tons of clean laundry, did so much yesterday
- My dishwasher is broken and my kitchen is non existent, but yesterday I took all my dishes and misc stuff to my parents house and cleaned all the dishes!! Yay! clean dishes.
- My dogs are very content today
- It’s a beautiful day
- I was so very productive yesterday
- My dad called me yesterday from Pittsburgh… he and my mother are on a trip. My dad grew up there. He sounded happier than I’ve heard him in a long time! It made me feel so good to hear him happy. I’m so grateful for my parents.
- I lent my camera to my mom for their trip, and she’s really enjoying using it!
- I planted an herb garden a few days ago, and it’s starting to really take root.
- I bought a lot of blue morning glories…. I have been planting them around my house for the last week or two and the vines are starting to grow! Can’t wait to see the house covered in blue flowers.
- I finally got Jasmine. When I went to plant it, I discovered I got lucky and there were 2 in the pot! They’re very happy and blooming. smell beautiful!
- I’ve been so busy, and I missed my 43t friends, but today I’m on line saying “hi!” 5 years ago
- The feel of dirt in my hands as I garden
- The warm evening breeze
- night gardening
- having a bed on a box spring and frame to sleep on
- My eyebrows 5 years ago
- I have a roof over my head
- I have electricity and running water
- I have hot water too!
- It’s been a quiet day
- I’m actually glad the weekend is over… one day closer to moving on with my life. 5 years ago
- I have just enough gas in my car to get around the neighborhood and to the gas station
- I have a neighbor who cares enough about me to call me and check in with me
- I made a new friend
- I met some nice people in my neighborhood today
- It rained … the garden needs it
- I was given the mattress that matches my box spring… horay! 5 years ago
- The garbage man
- Lots of pillows
- My mom’s voice on the phone
- Ice cold coca-cola
- Watching the birds at the birdfeeders 5 years ago
- I got to see my brother, he is relatively healthy and happy
- I’m so grateful everyday that I still have my parents, and they are mostly healthy.
- I saw baby bunnies hopping around in my yard!
- My guinea pigs’ squeeling and happy sounds are a constant
- I have a supportive and loving family 5 years ago
1. It’s May 1st!
2. I put up my hummingbird feeder
3. I am not uncomfortable
4. I have shoes that fit
5. Still enjoying my new socks! 5 years ago
1. I have a voice
2. I’m less afraid to use my voice
3. I can see
4. I’m not afraid to see the truth
5. I can feel
6 I’m starting to feel again 5 years ago
1. I woke up feeling crappy, but as the day went on I started to feel a little better.
2. My big dog is lounging around with me, very relaxed. I love my big boy!
3. I have a new air purifier, and it is making a world of difference. It’s really cleaning the air in here.
4. My TV is now on wheels! yay! I can push it into another part of the house now.
5. I found a cool website where you can build your family tree… and I started our family tree.
6. spell checker
7. image search feature of google
8. I am not for want of anything. how lucky am I?! :o) I’m grateful, that’s what I am. 5 years ago
1. My dogs make me feel safe
2. I can leave my house knowing my wonderfully protective dog will keep my home secure.
3. I had yummy sushi today
4. I found 2 socks that matched
5. I have been sleeping well lately 5 years ago
1. My new neighbor gave me a box spring my bed
2. I feel better today than I did yesterday
3. I saw starlings and a bird I’ve never seen before eating out of my birdfeeder
4. I have plenty of food
5. My new dog finally adapted to my schedule and lets me sleep in 5 years ago
1. I got out today even though I really didn’t want to and I got some stuff done.
2. I have new socks!
3. I was able to find something I needed for my garden
4. My dad completed refinishing an old icebox my mom bought 30 years ago at an antique shop. It was a lot of hard work and took him months. He did a beautiful job. I’m grateful that he showed me the finished icebox. I’m very proud of him.. he’s almost 80. What a great man.
5. My mom called me at the end of the day and asked me how I was doing because my guinea pig died, even though she really doesn’t like guinea pigs (allergies.) She was so sweet and concerned. I”m grateful that my mom was thinking of me and expressing her love and concern. She’s the best! 5 years ago
1. I saw my brother.. when I told him I was going to pick him up, he said “You just made my day.” I’m so grateful for my brother and that I got to spend time with him.
2. My brother helped me work in my garden.
3. I accomplished much today, even though my house is a mess I still feel good about my day.
4. My sister liked my email regarding Mr.Picassohead. I did some online paintings, and she said she would buy one and hang it on her wall! How cute is that?!
5. The garden is starting to take form! 5 years ago
1. I have my parents still
2. I have hair
3. I have a car that works and there is gas in the tank
4. I have all my senses and all my limbs work fine
5. My dogs are always happy to see me 5 years ago