489. And showing others my true self.
490. I feel guilty a lot. it sucks.
491. I am always paranoid I am getting birth defects from having my laptop in my lap.
492. I just started a tumblr hanniebmash.tumblr.com
493. decided I am getting a huskwolf
494. I could live on fiber one bars
495. I interviewed at Teavana, if I get it my self esteem at the moment will significantly increase. If I don’t, I will probably feel shittier, but not be discouraged
496. I’m also waiting on an internship at a social media company
497. I don’t think cats are very cute.
498. I have yet to find a group of people I really click with in college
499. I wish hot yoga wasn’t so expensive:/
500. It takes me a long time to do things
501. my desk is actually a surface for junk with a series of junk drawers
502. I thought I wanted a boy, but I just wanted a fantasy
503. I wish I was taylor swift
504. apathy sucks
505. sometimes I feel like I could just eat, and never stop.
506. I secretly love doing my leadership homework
507. I really wanna be a delta sigma pi sooo bad
508. I also really wanna get asked to a frat dance
509. I wish my dad would call me sometimes
510. If I don’t feel like buying something I will just nab it:/
511. Sometimes I wish someone would slap me and tell me to stop taking myself so seriously
512. I can’t wait to work an internship, I feel like I might surprise myself
513. I really do not wanna work in the food industry again, retail would be nice
514. the land before time will always make me tear up
515. I hope my husband will be really into basketball. I’d love to get season tickets with someone.
516. I always wear my hair down
517. I’m addicted to reading blogs
518. I’m attracted to fun-loving guys
519. I want to appreciate the little things more
520. When I was little and I got home from school, I would put on titanic and watch it over and over again until my bedtime…for weeks
521. I’m obsessed with simplicity
522. I kinda wanna get a freckle tattooed above my lip, but I’m scared my face will look cluttered
523. I drink pelegrino, mostly because I just like the bottles.
524. Ususally I don’t do that much on saturdays and sundays because I’m too hungover from friday and saturday night:/
525. I made myself stay in this weekend for some ‘me time’
526. I need a man who is gonna keep me light-hearted and down to earth
527. I really do feel like a bit of a different person in san diego than at home
528. I used to catch fireflies in jars when I was little
529. Sometimes I feel like I grew up too fast.
530. I’m so proud of the way my parents raised me, they gave me everything, but now that I am growing up I see there are some things I wanna do differently 2 years ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
489. And showing others my true self.
479. I really do care about everyone, I just have too many barriers up to show that to people I’m not really close with.
480. I used to be really good at partying without drinking, now I like to be pretty shitty
481. I am just starting to feel settled in San Diego.
482. It kinda feels more like home than my actual home now
483. I analyze myself to death
484. I have way to big of an ego to be just another notch in a guys belt.
485. I think its also a power thing
486. I’m a feminist attitude towards myself even though i’d never preach it
487. I am the underestimated overachiever 2 years ago
402. My favorite flower is the rose
403. I admire Elizabeth Taylor and Marilyn Monroe
404. I think Ashton Kutcher is the hottest man alive, if we are counting personality as well as looks
405. t-swift is adorable
406. I like the idea of being an entrepreneur
407. Ridiculous is probly my most-used word
408. the holiday and love actually are my favorite holiday movies
409. I could spend my whole life on the internet
410. I love the pin-up style
411. V-neck sweaters<3
412. I wish I was more silly
413. I find E! endlessly entertaining
414. I think I want to stay at USD
415. I have a lot of learning to do about myself
416. I feel happier when I am friendlier
417. I love reading quotes, they inspire me…I guess that’s what they are supposed to be
418. People’s lives fascinate me
419. I really do like school, when my life is not so exciting and distracting
420. quotes by marilyn monroe are so amazing
421. I make wishes on birthday cakes and shooting stars, but never on 11:11
422. Hammocks and fireflies will always remind me of my childhood
423. I am a california girl with a california mindset
424. when people are not as open as me I do not always understand why
425. Lately I have been liking a cleaner lifestyle-light on the drugs, partying, etc.
426. I prefer beautiful over sexy and cute
427. when I was little, I always wanted to be xena the warrior princess
428. I really don’t like when people try to start conversations with me early in the morning
429. when people tell me to do something, I will do the opposite on purpose just to exercise my freedom
430. If I was an ice cream flavor i’d be mint chocolate chip, with rainbow sprinkes, fresh with a little bit of sin and a little bit of color
431. I’m both a morning and a night person, depending on the day and mood
432. If someone made a movie about my life, it would be an adventure/drama
433. I love that my nana is glamorous
434. If I could look like anyone besides myself it would be megan fox
435. If I had to describe myself in three words it would be individualistic, reflective, and curious
436. a really weird thing about me, I love to pop pimples…mine or other peoples, gross i know i:/
437. I like my nails short, long nails scare me
438. People tell me I have white teeth
439. hate it when people drive slow in the fast lane
440. I’ve been arrested, but its not on my record
441. Its fun to talk in a british accent sometimes
442. If I had a time machine I wouldnt go anywhere, I really like living in this time period. I think its the perfect time to be growing up
443. I enjoy technology
444. I HATE taking out the trash
445. I’ve never been in the mile high club
446. I’d love to have three children, about 4 years apart
447. I’d love to put them all through private schooling
448. I’m horrible with directions
449. I hate driving with my parents, I really cant do it
450. I’m English, Romanian, Russian, and German by blood, basically I’m white
451. I’m really observant
452. I am nonreligious, but I am a spiritual person. Mother Nature is my god.
453. I like the book, the power of now
454. I wish I was more glamorous
455. If I didn’t have to work, I would travel, read, party, spend a ridiculous amount of time with the people I love, exercise, shop a lot, vacation a lot, and write all about it
456. The best meal I ever had may have been at the Melting Pot, also the most sinful
457. I don’t consider myself very talented
458. When I was a kid, I always wanted to be a writer..I loved writing poetry
459. I’ve never broken a bone
460. If I could choose, I’d like to die in a crash of my private jet, at old age, but not too old. with my grandchildren grown up
461. I don’t believe in ghosts or magic, but I believe everything happens for a reason and the world can be very magical at times
462. I do not care that much for theme parks, never really have
463. My job will need to involve traveling and planning
464. the secret to a good life is freedom, love, beauty, and a some $$$$
465. I wanna go to Italy and Greece
466. Following the rules will never get you anywhere in life
467. I miss the comfort of being a kid
468. I first got drunk when I was 13 at my cousins wedding
469. I used to love Hoku when I was younger
470. I was obsessed with Avril Lavigne in middle school and Good Charlotte, back when I actually listened to albums
471. My dad is a scientist, my mom is a nurse
472. My nickname is Hannie, I like it..it makes me feel special when people call me by it
473. I once rubbed icy hot all over someone’s toilet seat
474. I smoked marijuana in Yosemite National Park
475. My two favorite places are New York City and My nana’s country club in Florida because they remind me time in my childhood spent with family
476. I took tennis lessons as a kid
477. Right now my image is really important to me 2 years ago
326. Megan fox is my style icon
327. I get anxious easily
328. Music calms me down
329. I never know what I want
330. I love problem solving
331. Soul searching is one of my favorite activities
332. Privacy is golden
333. My boyfriend is officially whipped.
334. I can talk to my mom about sex openly
335. I spend half my life on the computer
336. I do not like glee
337. I can’t smoke marijuana if I am going to be in the presence of other people
338. I take ridiculously long showers, then feel guilty about it later
339. I shave my legs every other day
340. I’m a very sexual person
341. I have very big boobs, and no desire to flaunt them..I actually resent them most of the time
342. I lose myself easily
343. My best friend Yacine is the biggest influence in my life
344. I have an obsession with perfection
345. A latte every morning to get me through the day
346. I don’t have an addictive personality, unless it comes to caffeine
347. I enjoy drinking at parties, but drinking too much is never a problem for me
348. Even though I currently reside in Socal, my heart is in Norcal
349. I’m on a strict diet right now, because I want to come from college and everyone to see how I’m skinnier than when I left
350. My background on my macbook is Wiz Khalifa
351. I subscribe by text message to the following people’s twitter’s: Wiz Khalifa, Kanye West, and Ashton Kutcher
352. I like the movie Jennifer’s Body because Megan Fox is in it
353. I’m much too self-involved:/
354. I try to be organized, but it usually fails
355. I love unsweetened iced tea
356. I always have a pack of gum
357. lipgloss is better than chapstick
358. I will probably buy my halloween costumes 6 months early, thats how excited i am
359. I don’t have a job anymore, but I spend money like I do
360. Sororities are not for me
361. self discovery is key
362. I wish I was less serious
363. I’m not sure if the size of the rock matters or not
364. My dirtiest habit is diet coke, I will ditch it one of these days
365. I like my skin lighter, NOT tan
366. My horoscope describes me perfectly, even though I don’t know if I believe in it
367. I have been considering taking prescription meds to help me study
368. I take ecstacy like twice a year
369. I like to keep candy around for when I need a little pick me up
370. I am like a little girl in that I am attracted to anything sparkly
371. I am always willing to drop money on my friends
372. As I get older I am getting less and less responsible, on purpose
373. Being driven is no longer a quality I possess, also on purpose
374. I LOVE getting mail
375. I wonder if I will ever stop loving my ex
376. I’ve been through a lot for my 19 years
377. I don’t give myself enough credit
378. I hate history
379. I get inspired late at night
380. I was depressed most of high school, but didn’t know it until after
381. I like my legs
382. I listen to dubstep music while I run
383. I wish I had more hobbies
384. I don’t think remixes are THAT sick
385. I often worry about the future
386. I used to look out for others more than myself, but I conditioned myself to be more selfish
387. I’m excited to get another tattoo, but I am still getting used to my first one. I wanna give it a few years, even though I already know what i want.
388. My second tattoo will be the word beauty in cursive script across my foot
389. I have an analytical mind
390. I love quoting mean girls and I love you man
391. I used to think I wanted to be a writer, but its too much of a tortured life
392. I idolize a lot of people
393. I want to get extensions
394. I asked for moccasins for xmas
395. Just because I’m not close with people anymore, doesn’t mean I don’t still care about them deeply
396. I hate predictability
397. i have eaten octopus, and enjoyed it. I liked the texture
398. There are so many things I want to do, like skydiving and swimming with dolphins
399. I’ve never been to Hawaii
400. I love New York City, and hope to live there for a little bit at some point 2 years ago
229. I’m working on living in the moment more
230. I need space
231. Wiz Khalifa is my obsession of the moment
232. I hope to find a partner who loves my tattoo as much as I do
233. People-watching is the most interesting thing in the world
234. I don’t care if Kanye West dissed T-Swift, he is still the shit
235. I fall asleep to dubstep
236. facial hair on men is such a turn-on
237. a cigarette while really intoxicated is sometimes necessary and wonderful
238. nonfat lattes with 1 extra espresso shot<3
239. dance parties with good dubstep are my favorite nighttime activity…part of the reason I am leaving USD for SBCC next year
240. I love to sleep in socks
241. over thanksgiving break I realized how much I really enjoy home and never realized before
242. I’ve missed out on a lot of life enjoyment because I was trying to be perfect
243. I will soon own a husky and a little white furry dog of some kind. They will have really bossy, bling collars.
244. This year I have been letting myself feel my emotions more than ever…in the past I have convinced myself I had none. Fucked up, I know.
245. I get so much satisfaction out of someone saying “I like this song” when I am playing music.
246. When I am in a confident place, my restless energy and sense of adventure could conquer the world
247. I have two pairs of boxers in my closet, my current boyfriend’s and my ex boyfriend’s. I sleep in either depending on which is in my better graces that night.
248. I have my eyes on Micheal Kors gold watches
249. I secretly wish I could be some type of burlesque dancer
250. I love the old-fashioned idolized beauty with the feminine bodies, porcelain skin, and full lips
251. My perfect music collection exists on my ipod, not my itunes library
252. I download all my music illegally, I try not to feel guilty about. For the amount of music I download, I just couldn’t afford it.
253. I have a hard time remembering that I am special, instead I just get down on myself a lot for what I’m not.
254. Sometimes I wanna go to bed, not because I’m tired, but because I need to think about shit.
255. I love wearing my boyfriends clothes
256. the thought of one night stands are scary to me, not because I’m judging
257. I prefer to dance by myself
258. Sometimes when I look around at parties I wanna laugh out loud because the shits thats going down is just ridiculous.
259. it doesn’t turn me off of them though.
260. I trying to think of a 2011-worthy new years resolution
261. I can’t stop second-guessing myself
262. I don’t accept the norm as a lifestyle
263. I wanna be more proactive in life
264. vampires are pretty cool
265. Part of my parent’s christmas presents are going to be poems
266. I could care less about albums, its all about individual songs
267. musical blogs are gods gift
268. I get text message notifications for tweets of wiz khalifa, kanye west, and ashton kutcher
269. I check this website like everyday, I’m not really sure why
270. I like horses, but not riding them
271. Reading the newspaper is interesting to me, I wish I had time to everyday
272. I suck at following directions
273. Guess models are breathtaking
274. I wear L’oreal true match foundation, liquid and pressed powder
275. I’m scared I have repeated my facts…
276. I love the feeling of opening my closet and having lots of nice things
277. I thought I might join the Peace Corps, but now I am thinking I will probly just move to another country to work, party, and just live. Selfish, I know.
278. For the most part, I don’t understand sports, as much as I have tried.
279. I could never have a boyfriend/husband who was really into sports
280. I used to be obsessed with Audrey Hepburn and her movies
281. I hate musicals, and most plays
282. I don’t care for the beatles
283. boutique-shopping is my favorite
284. I love silk tops/dresses
285. My dad is too awkward on the phone to really talk to.
286. I treat this website like I’m completely anonymous, If someone from real life found my profile I’d be mortified. It is completely private to me.
287. I’ve tried to keep a journal, but I just kept writing about what I wanted to try to “be more like”
288. I kinda want to get laser hair removal
289. I WILL drive my kids around in a Mercedes G-wagon, my version of a mini van
290. work hard, play hard
291. Jesus-lovers are depressing to me
292. I don’t like pudding
293. Whole foods is a magical place
294. I don’t understand the obsessions with Johnny Depp.
295. or Jessica Biel.
296. Never the girl afraid to admit another girl is pretty, and compliment her
297. Lily Allen:D
298. I take ecstacy from time to time
299. There are some people from high school I really never want to see again, unless I’m looking like a complete knockout
300. I got a 1990 on my SAT
301. class rings remind me of really cheesy, fat, hair guys. I have no idea why
302. My favorite number might be 46.
303. I’m so curious about how everyone from my past will turn out.
304. I’m in the mood for it to be winter, of course I am currently in San Diego.
305. facebook dramas are quite entertaining
306. I say hella, get over it
307. I want to start watching skins
308. I have a lot of black clothes
309. I love the color silver
310. I like my boobs better when I lose weight
311. I don’t really care for Sundays
312. I spend a ridiculous time on the internet, but i don’t believe it is time wasted
313. I wish there were better scary movies out there
314. I hate that I question my tattoo.
315. microwaves kinda scare me
316. I’m not big on romantic gestures, they make me feel kindof uncomfortable
317. I always steal my dad’s diet pepsi
318. I am always the one to order the healthy food, then eat other people’s unhealthy leftovers
319. I have no desire to read leisurely, there are too many other exciting things I could be doing with my time
320.taco bell scares me
321. I don’t like to be in tents
322.I need a boy who can keep my on my toes
323. I love throwing up food, and catching it in my mouth
324. When I have a crush on a guy, I always test my first name in front of their last, just for kicks
320. 2 years ago
222. I’m an old soul
223. I’m the first to say “fuck it” in most situations
224. I thrive on change
225. I want to learn how to make beats
226. I like to write spoken word poetry
227. I’m angry 2 years ago
205. I’m still in love with David Eldridge
206. I cheated on my boyfriend with my ex-boyfriend
207. No one knows about it
208. I want to transfer from USD, but I’m still second-guessing myself
209. I second-guess myself a lot
210. I will probly still stay with Jake and act like nothing happened while I was home
211. I feel like this might make me a coward
212. I will probly never tell anyone that I cheated
213. I wish David would get his shit together
214. I wish I could forever live in the summer of 2010, everything was easier then
215. I wish me and David could be in a real relationship
216. I’m curious to see if he goes to the JC next semester
217. I feel unsettled about so many things right now
218. I’m not sure that I’m responsible enough to be at a 4 year college just yet
219. I’m 19 years old
220. I wish I could’ve stayed 18 forever. 2 years ago
1. as a kid, i believed my middle name was And.
2. the older i get, the less scary kids become. and that’s scary.
3. i’m scared of most places these days, except my own skin.
4. i used to be aware of acne on my skin. i don’t mind it anymore.
5. i also don’t mind skipping a shower cause i’m having too much fun.
6. i have more fun with my grandma every time i see her.
7. i miss my other grandma more than i’ll speak it.
8. i’m working on having more thoughtful speech.
9. my favorite college course was public speaking.
10. i quit college and wonder if i’ll ever want to return.
11. returning items to the store drives me crazy.
12. i’m crazy about dance parties with my girlfriends.
13. i have the best friends the planet could create.
14. i like to ponder the creation and evolution of the world.
15. i like the evolution of my life 43 things brings me.
16. my friends are the best on the planet. truly.
17. i enjoy going to places by myself.
18. i found my soul mate, and she’s not a lesbian.
19. naps give me weird dreams.
20. my oldest brother and i once had the same dream on the same night when we were kids. i wonder what the dream meant.
21. i used to think conan o’brien was the most attractive man on the planet. PLEASE GET RID OF THE FACIAL HAIR.
22. i enjoy the excuse for a break that smoking provides during awkward social situations.
23. i don’t like coffee, but i love coffee shops.
24. this year has been the most fun year of my life so far.
25. this year has also been the most difficult year of my life so far.
26. i could eat mashed potatoes/turkey/stuffing/gravy for hours. YUM.
27. i snore.
28. i remember wetting the bed once when i was in forth grade or so- it was late in life and i was really embarrassed about it but i had a dream i had actually gotten up and walked to the toilet!
29. i love my neighborhood, my community, no matter how ‘scary’ many people believe it to be. it’s absolutely my favorite place to be.
30. sometimes i get smelly feet and i don’t like to admit it.
31. grey’s anatomy is a guilty pleasure show of mine- i hate tv otherwise.
32. i spent all day today ignoring my to do list, and instead had an impromptu great time with someone special.
33. i’m currently saving for a trip to visit my pals in south africa!
34. my apt is over-heated. i’m sitting in a sweat lodge. i kinda like that.
35. my weightlifting routine makes me feel like i could take over the world.
36. i have a love for parkour. maybe one day i can experiment with it.
37. i’m currently obsessed with a certain song by lcd soundsystem. i can’t stop listening to it.
38. i don’t like for others to look at my itunes, i feel like they’re reading my diary.
39. i want to make it a goal to be a responsible adult every day this week. i haven’t done that for a whole week in over six months.
40. my body deserves to be taken care of.
41. i really want a kitty.
42. it is the answer to everything.
43. i enjoy utilizing this website, it helps me gauge productivity.
44. i’m glad i didn’t move to west virginia after all.
45. i like when people think dads are funny. 2 years ago
172. I would like to join the peace corps after college
173. I have no idea what I want to do when I’m older
174. I’m taking my life day by day
175. My future job must be creative
176. I change my mind a lot
177. I need my boyfriend a lot more than I admit to myself
178. I often get scared he will change his mind about me
179. I’m really sensitive when it comes to him
180. We have been dating for almost a month now
181. I run too hard, never stretch
182. I believe everything happens for a reason
183. I would like to figure out my own political beliefs
184. I have a feeling that I will end up being a leadership major
185. I often miss my leadership teacher Mrs. Apkarian
186. I hope to go back and visit my high school over winter break
187. I am addicted to This song is sick.com
188. I’m slowly learning how to skate by in college just like I did in high school
189. I’m addicted to diet drinks
190. I only drink vodka and beer as far as alcohol
191. Wine on the occasion
192. All my jeans are a size too small because I buy them hoping to drop a size
193. I spend a lot of time looking at my body in the mirror trying to figure out how it looks to others
194. When I finally got a steady boyfriend, I questioned whether it was something I wanted in the first place
195. When I am friendly and not judgemental to people I see and talk to, I feel much better about myself
196. When I am feeling insecure, I get really judgemental of others
197. People tell me I have good style
198. When I grow up, I will have a lot of $$$ I already know this
199. I know for sure I will create exactly the life I want for myself
200. I secretly know that things between me and Jake will never work out because I am too restless while he is calm
201. As much as I care about him, I worry the passion has already died down
202. I worry a lot
203. I need to talk to my mom every day to sort through my thoughts 2 years ago
142. I get jealous of my best friend Yacine, she is everything I’m not.
143. I’m as much overly confident as I am deeply insecure
144. I’d feel much better about myself if I weighed 10 pounds less
145. I have a pink graphing calculator
146. I curl my hair with a straightener in the mornings
147. I’m addicted to exercise
148. I used to have my lip and belly-button pierced
149. I already know exactly what I want my wedding dress to look like
150. I love texting, I’m really good at it.
151. I own a snuggie
152. I’m way closer with my mom than I am with my dad.
153. I almost never find guys that I actually like
154. But when I do I become a little bit obsessed
155. I tell my mom EVERYTHING, we are more like best friends
156. Light blue is my favorite color right now
157. I come across cool and collected but inside I am really high-strung
158. I have a very short attention span
159. I love to write, I don’t do for fun anymore like i used to
160. If I had more time I’d love to get into spoken word poetry, free writing for fun
161. I dont see my parents as authority figures whatsoever, they have never been big on the disciplinary or control. I make all my own decisions.
162. I’m future-oriented
163. I want a lot of things
164. When I really want something, I immediately formulate a plan in my head about how to get it, then do it.
165. I believe I really can achieve everything I put my mind to
166. I like to have the power in relationships
167. I don’t show my vulnerability often
168. I used to do bikram yoga religiously, but had to stop because of a knee injury
169. I really do love all my best friends equally
170. I’m never involved in drama, but always the one trying to make everyone get along 2 years ago
122. I almost never get scared
123. I run almost everyday on the treadmill and take an abs and toning class twice a week
124. Being physically in impressive shape is really important to me
125. I like my hair dyed black because I think it makes my skin look porcelain
126. I switch off my contacts with tortoise shell ray ban wayfarer glasses, no one believes they are prescription until they try them on
127. I’ve lost a lot of weight in college (contradiction?) because I finally have normal eating habits
128. I have an obsession with bunnies
129. My birthday is November 23rd, I’ll be 19 in 1 month and I am definitely not ready for another year to have passed.
130. I wear glow-in-the-dark retainers at night
131. This summer at a party, I dropped my old droid in my beer and it broke:(
132. I went platinum blonde for less than a month last year, never again
133. I predict I will get a lot of plastic surgery when I am older
134. I lost my virginity when I was 14
135. I got called a ‘slut’ and ‘whore’ a lot in high school, these have become empty words to me
136. And I now have thick skin
137. I wear Vera Wang glamour princess perfume
138. I think Ashton Kutcher is a cool person
139. I love Wiz Khalifa’s music, tailor gang or die
140. I am an incredibly interesting person. 2 years ago
102. I wear contacts
103. I don’t miss high school, but I didn’t have a horrible time
104. I love to cuddle/spoon
105. I’m very camera friendly
106. I really started having fun in life my senior year of high school
107. Personal style is important!
108. I wanna make sure that by the time I’m old I’ve experienced tons of things that will make good stories
109. I’m terrified of living a passive life
110. I drive a stick-shift 2003 silver acura rsx-s, but its currently at home in the garage and I miss it to death
111. My bunny Benjamin just died, I am still sad about it
112. My parents are both 60 and ridiculously healthy and fit
113. I’ve had a deep love and connection with animals since childhood
114. Death does not faze me
115. I have driven drunk before
116. I want to succeed, but without having the idea consume me
117. I’m an easy-going person
118. I have my nose-pierced
119. I carefully crafted and try to live by my personal statement
120. I wish I had more hobbies 2 years ago
12. My favorite baby names are Asher, Hayden, and Shane
13. I can be shallow sometimes:/
14. I am currently searching for a best friend in college
15. I’d really like a serious boyfriend
16. I daydream too much
17. I’m an academic
18. Planning is my all-time favorite thing to do
19. Image is very important to me
20. It scares me how much I love my parents
21. I’m obsessed with tattoos
22. I plan to get 2 more small ones in my life time, a diamond for my best friend Yacine on my ankle and the word beauty in cursive along my other foot.
23. I’m an introvert
24. I’m overly confident
25. I strive for my own version of perfection
26. I think of my best, most genius ideas in the middle of the night
27. I can never sleep because my brain is too busy planning and thinking
28. I love money and I’m gonna need to make a lot of it in my career
29. I’m an independent woman
30. I’m ridiculously privileged and spoiled
31. I want to get an MBA at NYU
32. I love my nana
33. I plan to study abroad in Italy my junior year
34. I’m blunt and unafraid of conflict, but when my friends fight it makes me anxious
35. I am just now, at 18 years old, starting to understand my own sex appeal
36.I’ve always been too serious and too mature for my age
37. I’m getting sillier and more light-hearted as I get older
38. I love to dance
39. My mom is my favorite person in the whole world
40. I am the strongest person I know
41. I believe that if I wanted to, I could be absolutely anything
42. I love my roommate more than she could ever imagine
43. I am now proud, not ashamed, of my big breasts
44. I am a double major-business and communications
45. My hometown is Sebastopol, California
46. I love to daydream
47. I am not a TV person, the concept is depressing to me
48. I think megan fox and cintia dicker are the most beautiful women in the world
49. I wish I had freckles
50. I think beauty is a combinations of personal style and looks
51. I’m a facebook whore
52. i love to make lists
53. getting my eating under control was the best thing that ever happened to my life
54. I have thick eye-brows, and I really appreciate them
55. I have a lot of hair in general…part of me wants to laser it off, but part of me feels like its, well, part of ME
56. I’m big on the unique characteristics that set me apart from others, probly because I am scared of being like everyone else
57. I’m searching for that perfect guy for me
58. I believe in eternal, passionate, no-limits LOVE, but I am definitely not a romantic
59. I often think girls are attractive, but I am too interested in a traditional marital life to pursue it
60. I’m a party-girl
62. I have utopian, idealistic views of life
63. I live in the moment
64. I consider myself Jewish, even though I don’t practice the religion
65. I went to public high school, but it was different than most
66. My hometown is mostly comprised of burned-out hippies and I am so thankful for these roots
67. My best friend goes to Santa Barbara City College, and it there is something inside me that feels off because we are experiencing different things/people/lives at the moment
68. Could live off unsweetened tea, sugar-free rockstar, and bagels w/ cream cheese
69. I hate that I drink diet soda everyday
70. I am constantly working on myself, I am a work in progress
71. I am really starting to love what I see in the mirror
72. Hoop earrings are my favorite party accessory
73. I love bling
74. I like hanging out with guys better than girls because they have less inhibitions and do more fun things
75. I feel lonely sometimes
76. I sacrificed my happiness in for a while in high school for college admissions, but now I am kindof happy that I did
77. I try to shake my natural over-achieving tendencies
78. Saul Williams, “talk to strangers” is my favorite poem
79. I went to Rock the Bells hip hop festival this summer
80. I streaked through the quad on the last day of high school my senior year
81. I was only wearing bunny ears
82. ....I didn’t walk in my graduation, but it was way worth it
83. I’ve been slapped by a boyfriend before, he was and still is the only man I’ve ever loved, despite this and cheating on me, verbal abuse, and other yucky incidents
84. We are still good friends, he is still so in love with me its unhealthy..twisted?
85. I put up a good mask for people
86. I lived in Virginia for 8 years, but I was born in LA.
87. I visited the house I was born in this summer, and I started crying even though I hadnt been there since age 1
88. I believe myself to be an unemotional person, but I often surprise myself
89. I love design, but I am not artistic in a conventional way
90. I rushed a business fraternity this year, but quit during the pledge process
91. I also dropped survey of calculus and took a W
92. I currently have straight As
93. My best friend Allison sewed my a sock monkey before I left for college
94. I have a weakness for expensive sunglasses
95. I’ve taken ecstacy about 6 times
96. I’ve done cocaine twice
97. I do not like to smoke marijuana, it makes me feel hopeless about the world just thinking about the way I feel when I’m high
98. I am registered to vote
99. I want to learn to surf so badly
100. I couldn’t live without my droid. 2 years ago
2. I am a big people watcher, not in a creepy way
3. If I am not wearing a watch, I don’t feel like myself
4. I have a black and white rose tattoo on my side
5. I have three best friends
6. I am an only child
7. My finger and toenails must always be perfectly painted, no chips
8. Shopping addiction
9. I was bulimic for a year
10. I am currently a freshman at University of San Diego 2 years ago
Yep, I’m finished. I like this goal, cuz if you read your list you can see how you’ve changed and what the patterns are. 3 years ago
1000. There is it, 1000 facts about myself. I dare you to try it! :)
999. It has also made me wonder if anyone other than myself actually read it.
998. I have learned that this list was way more difficult than I thought it was going to be.
997. I wish I were more adventurous.
996. I’ve ridden a horse once in my life.
995. Especially when I find it in the newspaper.
994. Poor grammar and incorrect spelling irritate the heck out of me.
993. Always will be.
992. Always have been.
991. I am very independent.
990. I recently found a gray hair. EEK!
989. I still have my Commodore 64. :)
988. Maybe it could be something I offer out of my restaurant someday?
987. I think it would be fun to teach a cooking class.
986. I love to cook and hate ‘rules’....i.e. following recipes.
985. I’m not much of a baker though.
984. But don’t know how to make it.
983. I love potica.
982. Ya no, since ve had Captain Frank on da Voyager of da Seas. And he said tank you for sailing vit us.
981. Since our last cruise, I’ve enjoyed speaking in my fake Norwegian accent.
980. I love my passport photo.
979. But I really didn’t see any of the world until I met my husband.
978. I have done more traveling now that I lose track of where I’ve been.
977. And Knotts Berry Farm.
976. I clearly remember Cinderella at Disneyland.
975. The first real trip on an airplane I took was to LA when I was 5.
974. Nor is anything else on my body.
973. My ears are not pierced.
972. I really hope we get to see our loved ones again in heaven.
971. Then we’d watch Today’s Special on Nickelodeon.
970. Everyday she’d make me a hotdog with cheese on it for lunch.
969. She used to watch me when I was little.
968. I really miss her.
967. She passed away when I was 11.
966. My great grandmother used to make it for me when I was sick.
965. Whenever I get sick, I make milk toast.
964. I think I could live on fried rice.
963. I would really like to take a train trip sometime.
962. It’s a solitaire, and I’m paranoid about losing the diamond.
961. I am afraid to wear it now.
960. I wore it all the time then.
959. My husband bought be a beautiful engagement ring for our engagement.
958. More than likely from too much computer.
957. I have terrible knots and pains in my neck and shoulders.
956. I go for a massage on a monthly basis.
955. I have a huge surprise for her that I am really, really, really excited about.
954. My sister turns 50 next year.
953. I think they’ll be even better than my 20’s.
952. I honestly am really looking forward to my 30’s.
951. I turn 30 in just a few days.
950. I really starting seeing things differently.
949. I think my first epiphanies came when I turned 20.
948. It is really amazing how your perception of the world changes as you age.
947. I’m not really sure that I really know who I am yet.
946. It really does go by faster and faster every year.
945. And I can’t believe I’ve been out of school for so long.
944. I don’t really miss anyone from high school.
943. I have a terrible reoccurring nightmare that I am going to end up a widow, sooner than I want.
942. Like I said, I don’t care about repeats anymore!! LOL!
941. I love snow and HATE sunshine.
940. I have grown so much closer to her in the last few years.
939. Although my sister is not far behind.
938. My mom is my very best friend.
937. I have no problem spending a few hours in Lowe’s or Home Depot.
936. But I am a little different when it comes to what I like to shop for.
935. Like most typical women, I love to shop.
934. I love football.
933. I despise the Raiders.
932. I hate the Red Wings.
931. I adore the celebration of the Holy Triduum.
930. The Catholics are slowly starting to get better.
929. I think the Protestant have better music.
928. I am Catholic, but spent a lot of my childhood in a Protestant church.
927. I would really like to spend a weekend volunteering at Best Friends Animal Society.
926. I embrace my nerdiness.
925. Nerd alert!!!
924. Don’t forget LOTR.
923. And I love Battlestar Galactica.
922. I am, was and always will be an X-Files geek.
921. They are quickly getting replaced by The Big Bang Theory.
920. Friends used to be my all time favorite show.
919. I love to cook, but for some reason, I’m having issues getting my recipes down on paper.
918. I am trying to write a cookbook, but it’s not going very well.
917. I love the name Zooey.
916. I am ready to reach out and adopt…but my husband isn’t at that point yet.
915. I am thinking of hosting a foreign exchange student this year.
914. There is an entertainer living somewhere in my soul.
913. I don’t sing in the shower, but I do in the car.
912. I LOVE chocolate cokes.
911. I am at the point of this list where I really don’t care if I’ve repeated something or not.
910. Speaking of hair, I hate, hate, hate it when my hair is touching my face.
909. I only wear my hair about 5 different ways.
908. I am a terrible hair stylist.
907. Might as well be happy.
906. One thing I’ve learn, nobody really cares if you’re miserable.
905. But I don’t speak it very well.
904. I can partially understand Spanish.
903. I daydream….way too much.
902. I apparently have a contagious laugh….or so I’ve been told.
901. I love to laugh. 3 years ago
900. Sweet success! Only 100 more to go!!!!
899. I am a bit of a video game nerd.
898. I do sometimes without even realizing I’m doing it.
897. I do this weird thing with my top lip. I can make it touch my nose.
896. It is a little maddening.
895. I am totally addicted to this little game on facebook called Treasure Madness.
894. And I would never survive as a vegetarian.
893. I don’t think I could live without red meat.
892. Oh well.
891. I am pretty sure I have already shared that with you.
890. Like my hubby…..who is 13 years older than me.
889. I tend to like the old guys.
888. The only boy I ever dated that was younger than myself.
887. That is nearly an eternity when you are 17.
886. We dated for a year and a half in high school.
885. Yep, you read that right
883. He was a freshman and I was a senior.
882. My first real love was a boy named Eddie.
881. Okay, I cheated again a little.
879.”Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does…..”
878. and sour cream
877. orzo pasta
876. chicken stock
875. olive oil
873. Five things you will always, always always find in my pantry:
872. My favorite was Rio.
871. I’ve stayed in so many Vegas hotels, I’m not sure I can name them all anymore.
870. I’ve never really admitted that before.
869. I always see my foot leaving my body.
868. I have a little fear of the lawn mower.
867. I have never once mowed a lawn in my entire life.
866. I would love to learn how to play the steel drums.
865. I usually counteract with ‘Spider Pig’ from the Simpsons.
863. If Yellow Submarine ever gets into my head, there’s no escape.
862. I often break into song for no reason at all.
861. And the other for A.I…...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz
860. Once at Solaris…ZZZzzzzzz
859. I’ve fallen asleep at the movie theater twice.
858. I cannot stand brussell sprouts.
857. I swear by L’Oreal.
856. It always makes me feel better.
855. Still to this day I will curl up on the sofa with that thing when I don’t feel so great.
854. It’s a beautiful quilt that my great grandmother made for me.
853. And I still have my security blanket.
852. I still have it.
851. It was my security blanket.
850. As a child, I had this little stuffed Bambi that I absolutely adored.
849. But my heart belonged to Jonathan. LOL!
848. Yes, tsk tsk, I did love the New Kids.
847. And Joey McIntyre!
846. And Chris O’Donnell
845. River Phoenix was also up there.
844. They literally covered one whole wall.
843. I can’t even tell you how many posters of him were in my room.
842. As a teen, I had the hugest crush on Jonathan Brandis (may he rest in peace!)
841. I wasn’t happy with the ending, but I wasn’t disappointed either.
840. I am still confused about how that show ended.
839. And Battlestar Galatica….the new series.
836. I have also seen every episode of Wings
835. And can recite most of them
834. I have seen every episode of Friends.
833. Such classic gentlemen!
832. How awesome would it have been to be Cary Grant or Rod Taylor’s leading lady?
831. I was very sad when I got rid of it.
830. I loved that car.
829. Second car was a 1990 Nissan Sentra.
828. That was one hunk of junk car.
827. My first car was a 1987 POS Ford Tempo.
826. I think they totally taste different.
825. I love Sixlets…..especially the orange ones.
824. My dad taught me to appreciate it.
823. I love big band music.
822. I love that memory.
821. And I remember sitting on my dad’s shoulders.
820. I was too small to see the stage clearly.
819. I can remember seeing the Beach Boys at the state fair years and years ago.
818. But Garth Brooks was pretty awesome too.
817. Best concert I have ever seen would probably be Nickelback.
816. And I actually enjoyed his show. He was pretty funny.
815. But I did.
814. I didn’t really want to go.
813. A few years ago I happened upon some free tickets to see Carrot Top at the fair.
812. I am really starting to get desperate on this list thing.
811. I would much rather hang out with the boys anyway.
810. It doesn’t bother me though.
809. I am a very alpha personality type and I think that is why I don’t have that many girlfriends.
808. I don’t make friends with women very easier.
807. If I want something, I go get it.
806. And an acheiver.
805. A hard worker.
804. I am a very goal oriented person.
803. I know it will be successful.
802. I have big plans in my head for my restaurant.
801. I would very much like to open my own cafe.
800. I hated it.
799. It was a typical government job where you actually sat there and waited for work to come it.
798. It sucked.
797. I did payroll.
796. I also worked for the 2000 census.
795. People suck when it comes to flowers and balloons on that stupid holiday.
794. We would work 20 hours days for Valentine’s.
793. HATE HATE HATE IT!
792. And because of that job, I HATE Valentine’s day.
791. But I hated my boss. She was a real slave driver.
790. Let’s see, I also worked for a florist.
789. But with that money, I bought a bike.
788. I think I made $2 an hour.
787. My first ‘job’ was babysitting.
786. But only a few cents more.
785. It was the first job I had that paid more than minimum wage.
784. I also worked for a neurologist.
783. I worked in the bowling alleys (for an actually paycheck mind you) for 10 years.
782. It was kind of fun and I miss it.
781. I used to sell Avon.
780. The fact that you are awake during the procedure scares the begeezus out of me.
779. I am deeply afraid of laser surgery.
778. I starting wearing contacts in high school.
777. Only until about 5 years ago did the change in my vision start to slow down.
776. My vision got progressively worse since then.
775. I starting wearing glasses in the second grade.
774. I really miss those days when I thought I was fat.
773. I am confident that this time it will work.
772. I am going to try a new diet tool this year.
771. I didn’t finish this damn list last week like I had planned. 3 years ago
770. I never, ever leave the house without a bottle of Aleve.
769. I share a birthday with Ronald Regan, Babe Ruth and Tom Brokaw.
768. And polka.
767. About the only thing I don’t much care for is country.
766. My taste in music is VERY ecclectic.
765. And about a few dozen others…....
764. Feel Good Inc, Gorillaz
763. Country Roads, John Denver
762. Bach’s Cello Suite No. 1
761. Nights in White Satin, Moody Blues
760. All Along the Watchtower, Jimi Hendrix
759. There are certain songs I can listen over and over and over and over and over again. Five examples:
758. But those cheap plastic ones make me angry.
757. I love to play darts.
756. I LOVE CARAMEL
755. And wouldn’t mind Discovery channel in there too….
754. Oh wait, and NatGeo.
753. I think I could live on Food Network and Travel channel alone.
752. LOVE him.
751. One of the greatest musical talents ever, in my mind, Dave Brubeck.
750. I admit it, I love Maroon 5.
749. I swear by L’Oreal.
748. Gambling at a casino, I always order a white Russian or an amaretto sour.
747. And the Money Pit.
746. I think I can recite the Christmas Vacation movie word for word.
745. Favorite store: Whole Foods
744. Favorite musical soundtrack: Chicago
743. Or an ice cold Pacifico.
742. I love a nice, ice cold Sapporo.
741. My favorite game, is, was and always will be the original Legend of Zelda.
740. I grew up a child of Nintendo.
739. I did not love the Steve Carell remake.
738. I loved the old series, Get Smart.
737. Nobody seems to remember them but me.
736. I also loved the Gobots.
735. And I had a small fortune built up in Legos.
734. And My Little Ponies.
733. As a child, I loved Rainbow Brite.
732. I would love to travel the world, Tony Bourdain style.
731. Teenagers annoy me.
730. Okay, that one is.
728. I don’t consider that emoticon to be a cheat to this list.
726. Nor is Johnny Depp.
725. Mark Wahlberg is not far behind.
724. I think Robert Downey Jr. is one of the finest, if not THE finest, hunk to ever walk the face of the earth.
723. Even in my ginormous graduation class of 7…..two Jennifers.
722. At my current place of employment, it is the first time in my life I have ever been anywhere where I was the only ‘Jennifer’.
721. But I do miss it.
720. I don’t play the violin any more.
719. In the fifth grade, I surpassed the level of my violin teacher and had to find a new instructor.
718. It was probably one of the most fun instruments/music selections I’ve ever performed.
717. In high school, I got to play the jingle bells for “Sleigh Ride”.
716. most any percussion instrument
715. the clarinet
714. the guitar
713. the violin
712. the handbells
711. the piano
710. I can play a wide variety of instruments, including, but not limited to:
709. I was disappointed, but still love to cruise.
708. We got stuck in Galvestor harbor because the fog was so thick, the captain couldn’t see to steer the ship.
707. We recently took our 4th cruise vacation.
706. I am bound and determined to finish this list this week! 3 years ago
401. My mind has changed since the first time I posted an entry in this goal.
402. I like facebook way better than myspace nowadays.
403. I have finally learned to understand and appreciate The Beatles.
404. My favorite song by them is “I Am the Walrus”.
405. I still don’t have enemies, but there are some people I hate to tolerate.
406. I really want to learn how to play Call of Duty/Modern Warfare.
407. Everyone I know is playing it, it seems.
408. I have recently been in a real relationship with a guy.
409. It lasted a month. And it was okay..
410. Wilco is the newest band to make it to my favorites list.
411. My favorite song by them is “Hummingbird”.
412. I was introduced by my English teacher.
413. I’m in the process of FINALLY cleaning my room.
414. It’s looking pretty nifty and organized.
415. I got a hard drive like two months ago so I’d have more storage on my laptop.
416. Though the stupid computer broke shortly after.
417. And I now appreciate when people ask me ‘what’s wrong’ because it shows they care.
418. And usually something is wrong.
419. I like the instant lunch ramen noodles with the veggies.
420. Although I still haven’t smoked any illegal substances, I have kind of wanted to for quite some time.
421. Weed, mostly.. Actually that’s all I want to try.
422. My dad said if I ever tried it though, he wanted to be there to make sure I was okay.
423. How sweet, huh?
424. People tell me I’d make a good hippie.
425. And some people have already accused me of smoking dope.
426. Some day I will, too. Possibly when I graduate high school.
427. And although I’ve never gotten a tattoo, I’ve carved my initials into my skin.
428. It stayed for almost a month.
429. And I’ve stapled myself intentionally too.
430. I just always wanted to, so I did.
431. Now I don’t wanna anymore haha.
432. My now-4-year-old brother sings Beatles’ songs all day.
433. It’s sweet, and his favorite is “I want you(she’s so heavy)”.
434. He has also memorized Toy Story and Ghostrider..
435. My dad got my mom a piano for their anniversary.
436. I drank hot chocolate today, and it felt good to be in a holiday spirit.
437. I want to put up our Christmas tree and lights and everything.
438. I’ve never gone shopping on Black Friday.
439. I’m very interested in the opposite sex.
440. I’ve still never been kissed.
441. We currently have a raw turkey’s neck in my fridge.
442. It’s awaiting time to be made into turkey stew.
443. I love the movie ‘Beetle Juice’.
444. I had a conversation today about interracial relationships.
445. My lips are chapped.
446. I used to watch Barney as a kid.
447. But I hated to admit it cuz my friends made fun of me.
448. I know quite a bit of Disney trivia.
449. I know how to braid hair.
450. I wish I could french braid though.
451. I’ve never liked a younger guy, until now.
452. He’s like, 14. Haha and I’m 17.
453. I didn’t like The Notebook that much.
454. I enjoy watching movies with my 4 year old brother.
455. We never manage to watch them less than twice in a row.
456. Tonight we’re watching Alice in Wonderland.
457. I really want to see Sherlock Holmes.
458. My high school class ring came in today.
459. It has a blue stone with #9 under it.
460. I like SCAD, and I would love to attend there for college.
461. My current ACT score is 26. Did I already say this?
462. I love Moulin Rouge, it inspires me.
463. I truly think I have some dislexia in me.
464. I believe everyone has a soulmate.
465. I’m a super good essay writer.
466. I like PEDS ankle socks.
467. I don’t usually wear socks, however.
468. I’m in the process of writing a short horror story.
469. I’ve never done anything beside romantic fiction.
470. And this one starts off romantically :P
471. I love giving gifts, just as much as I enjoy receiving them.
472. Though it’s sometimes awkward, not knowing who to give one to.
473. I can’t be very assertive to those I’m not comfortable with.
474. I recently read The Glass Menagerie, it was great until the end.
475. I enjoy Subway.
476. I over-analyze most of my life.
477. I do not like the Twilight series.
478. I had a dream during Christmas break about vampires, or ghosts or something, it was hard to tell.
479. I’m writing a story about that dream now.
480. There’s this guy that graduated from my school last year, and he was in my dream.
481. I can’t approach him now, it just seems weird.
482. I know what I want to send in to postsecret.
483. It’s a secret, duh.
484. My phone has internet now, and I’m pleased with it.
485. I like the cold weather, and I dislike humidity.
486. I have yellow converse high-tops.
487. I admire those who I don’t understand, I think.
488. I admire those who aren’t a ‘Jack of all trades’.
489. I think I fit this description.
490. My favorite food is potato soup :)
491. I greatly enjoy tootsie pops.
492. I love the movie Rocky Horror Picture Show.
493. I don’t get sick easily.
494. I have a phobia of hair.
495. Cleaning the shower drain makes me gag, but I have to do it because it’s my own shower.
496. I also hate those little silver fish bugs.
497. I procrastinate washing clothes for weeks.
498. I want to be musically inclined.
499. Like, I want to play an instrument.
500. I am thinking the guitar or piano will be okay. 3 years ago
551. I like the acoustic version of Everlong best
552. I keep repeating facts, but I reword them each time
553. I don’t really want to change the facts that I have repeated
554. I have a pair of undies with wayfarer sunglasses on them
555. I sing I Wear My Sunglasses At Night everytime I put them on
556. I hate it when people talk shit on facebook
557. I just instinctivly know that in every picture of me talking on the phone when I was little was taken while I was on the phone with my father
558. I LOVE Glee
559. I’m taking an online English class because they dropped my class
560. I think that LOL was invented just to annoye me
561. I’m boycotting chocolate
562. I love the music video for First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes
563. I’m annoyed that I have to read Hamlet again in English even though I read it last year
564. Clutter annoyes me
565. I just know rediculous pieces of information
566. I like reading the recaps on television without pity
567. I don’t like that I can’t watch the third series of Skins on Youtube
568. The third series of Skins is the only one that I have seen in its entirity
569. I wish that gURL_comix were updated more often than they actually are
570. I want to see Next to Normal on Broadway
571. I think Sue Sylvester on Glee is quite possibly the most hilariously horrible character created
572. My feet are colder than the iceberg that sunk the Titanic
573. I don’t like that the-n has become teennick
574. But I do like that I can now access it from school
575. When I has younger I had a D.W backpack and was slightly traumatized when it broke 3 years ago
134. The majority of my clothes are black and gray.
135. I get sick if I eat fried chicken.
136. I can be really fuckin weird at times.
137. That’s ok though cuz I love weirdos!!! :)
138. On time when I was a kid my sisters and I were th 3 blind mice for Halloween. We had mouse costumes with sunglasses and walking sticks. We won like 10 contests that year.
139. I’ve won about 10 hula-hoop contests in my life!
140. I can’t sleep if my room’s a mess.
141. The only songs that make me cry everytime I hear them are Everclear songs.. I know that’s really strange.
142. My faovrite day of the week is Sunday.
143. I really don’t like coffee all that much but I drink it anyway.
144. The only time I drink Starbucks is when I’m sick cuz the Chi Tea Latte’s always help me feel better :)
145. I can sing the alphabet backwards really fast without even thinking… when I was younger that’s how my mom would check if I was high… so I just memorized :) hahaha
146. I have a fish… well… Torren has a fish named Geeeee (actually this is Geeee #2 right now)
147. My first real pet was a dog named Chubs.
148. I’ve had a cat for about 12 years. His name is George.
149. I spend a ton of time trying to get myself dressed at times!
150. I absolutely love painting and drawing… I really wish I had more time to do it.
151. I hate the word “culdesac”
152. I would never live in a culdesac just because I wouldn’t want to have to say it.
153. I think that Dreamcatcher is probably the worst movie ever made… it’s almost worth seeing just because it is so incredibly bad!
154. I have a candle that smells like mashed potatos!
155. For as long as I can remember I’ve said that if I ever get marred I want to Figi for my honeymoon :)
156. I’m glad I’m kind of short just so I can wear heals without towering over everyone else :)
157. In high school I failed English 1 twice… haha… not too proud of that one!!
158. I’m generally really bad at sports… especially baketball for some reason! It’s not a pretty sight!!
159. I have about a million blankets and pillows on my bed and I make myself a little cuddle nest with them every night.. hahaha
160. I practically never call anyone by their actual names.
161. I often make up my own words for things and then forget that no one else knows what I’m talking about when I use those words :) Haha.. told you I can be weird.
162. I wrap presents really elaborately.
163. I am the queen of closing one or both eyes in pictures.
164. I am absolutely crazy for a boy I’ve never even met :)
165. I alllllllways have stomach aches :(
166. I can sleep with lights on but I can’t sleep if there’s too much noise.
167. I have never been able to sleep in cars or planes… ever. I’ve tried many times.
168. I reeeaallly dislike McDonalds. I almost never eat it.
169. I’ve had the same ring tone on my phone for like a year now… Semi Precious Weapons…. “I can’t pay my rent but I’m fuckin gorgeous!” Hahaha… Very appropriate for a ring tone I know… :)
170. I keep a list of all the CDs and DVDs I want so that when I have a gift card or opportunity to buy some I don’t forget what it was I wanted.
171. The band I’ve seen the most times in Concert is Papa Roach. I’ve seen them 4 times and I don’t even particularly like them. They just always happen to be opening for who ever it is I want to see.
172. I hate the tattoos I have… I think I need to get them touched up and then maybe I’d like them a little more.
173. I looooove the piercings I have :) :) :)
174. I have to talk out disagreements… I hate leaving things open ended.
175. My words to live by are “what goes around comes around.” 3 years ago
91. I always put food in the microwave for random times… Like I’ll put it in for 42 seconds or a minute and 28 seconds… it’s never a nice round number. I don’t know why I do that but I do.
92. I leave my ear buds in my ears even when my ipod’s dead so no one talks to me while I’m reading… haha… sneaky
93. I clean when I’m stressed.
94. I’m really good with directions… If I’ve been somewhere once I can usually get back again easily.
95. I get strangely excited when I find online coupon codes that work for the store I’m shopping at
96. I’m really good at getting what I want :) hahaha
97. I want to be a doctor
98. I’ve always wanted to join the peace corps
99. If my diet consisted entirely of cheese I’d be a happy girl.
100. I’m only 100 into this and I’m already struggling!
101. I love wearing dresses and I wish I had more occassions to wear them.
102. At one point a few years ago I was gonna go to beauty school… I am so glad I decided not to.. I knew that wasn’t what I wanted to do with my life.
103. I love the smell of coconut.
104. My favorite flowers are sunflowers.
105. I LOVE receiving flowers :) But then again, what girl doesn’t?
106. I always wished a boy would write a song about me :) But then I realized that Jimmy Handrix already did when he wrote Foxy Lady, hahaha
107. I really need to kick the caffine habbit.
108. I’m afraid of balloons popping… I HATE blowing up balloons just for fear of them popping.
109. I still have Buttery… my teddy bear I slept with as a kid.
110. I have another favorite sandwich besides peanut butter and pickes… cheese and lettuce!! It’s so simple but it’s sooo good :)
111. I really like faries.
112. My mom is an avid garage saler and she always brings me home completely useless junk that I have to sneakily get rid of behind her back.
113. I really like reading and I wish I had more time to do it.
114. I don’t like going to the movies… I just can’t sit still that long and my ass always hurts from just sitting there.
115. I always open a can of pop, take 2 sips out of it, then forget about it.
116. I don’t sleep as much as I should.
117. I probably don’t eat as much as I should either… hmmm no wonder I’m always a sicky!
118. I could google earth for hours and hours.
119. Along those lines… I love maps… as weird as that is… I could look at maps for hours.
120. I really like to light candles.
121. I loooove taking baths… especially bubble baths!
122. There is nothing better than Taco Bell or White Castle at 4 in the morning!
123. I was a girl scout for a long time when I was a kid.
124. I also did gymnastics for a long time when I was little… man I really did a lot as a kid!
125. I’ve really only had 2 real boyfriends in my life.
126. I hate burning bridges but I seen to be really damn good at it.
127. I’m one of those girls with the gigantic purse that I can never find what I’m looking for in.
128. I am probably the least jealous girl in the history of the universe… I don’t know why that is.. but I’ve actually had boyfriends tell me they wish I was a little more jealous.. haha
129. I’d like to join doctors without borders one day.
130. I cannot bring myself to throw a can or plastic bottle in the garbage… I have to throw it in the recycling.
131. I won’t litter either… I’ll hold on to stuff til I can throw it away.
132. I love purple!
133. My favorite number is 5.
134. My favorite sports are baseball and hockey.
135. I’m not very shy. 3 years ago
301. My life has been truly amazing, and I’m only just beginning to realize it.
302. I spent the majority of my life being jealous of my cousin who’s 7 months older than me.
303. She’s like a sister in the way I idolized her.
304. I think I’ve altered who I am the most when I’m around her.
305. Because she’s unique, I tried desperately to be like her.
306. How ironic..
307. I used to have a tangerine tree in my back yard.
308. It made me feel like I lived in Florida or something.
309. My family has home-videos of Disney World from as far back as 1991. We also save the planning videos they send us.
310. A few nights ago, I had a nightmare about the end of the world.
311. I thought I saw two moons, but when I realized they were meteors getting closer to Earth, I made myself wake up.
312. Before I woke up, my first actual thought was that I never got the chance to fall in love.
313. That thought depresses me severely.
314. Death won’t scare me once I have someone I want to spend eternity with. Because life is just a phase.
315. Maybe I’ve watched too many Tim Burton films..
316. I love The Princess Bride, where I also got that idea from.
317. I still like to make tents when it rains outside.
318. When I was little, my cousins and I made a ‘club’ called the Cocoa Hut.
319. I got the name from “Hey, Arnold!”
320. We would sing, dance, make commercials, and record it all as a home movie.
321. The whole family would beg for copies—Black mail perhaps?
322. My cousin, Toby, dressed up like Michael Jackson once.
323. He wore a Snow White wig.
324. I’ve only just realized that boys are funner to talk to while chatting online.
325. That’s probably horrible, and I should rather talk to my real friends.
326. But I don’t flirt with them, they just have amusing things to say.
327. I do secretly wish I could be a ninja.
328. But pirates are way better.
329. If I ever win the lottery or become heir to some fortune, the first thing I’ll do is buy every variety of Capri Sun.
330. I don’t like sunflower seeds that have already been cracked.
331. I love pistachio ice cream.
332. I love going to postsecret.com, though I’ve never contributed by sending in my own or commenting on anyone’s.
333. It kind of makes me feel insensitive to others’ confessions.
334. I enjoy anything more when it seems exotic.
335. I’ve been to Canada, New York, and Niagra Falls.
336. Aviators look good on my face shape.
337. I can do maybe two chin-ups fully.
338. I can hit a bean with a broomstick.
339. I dislike Cheez-Its
340. I enjoy talking in accents.
341. Like, country.. Y’all come back now, ya hear?
342. Although I live in south MS, we’re actually pretty modern here.
343. As in, not so white trash hillbilly as you’d imagine.
344. Large spaces scare me, especially high up and not crowded by people.
345. Fire has also given me a shock recently. And thunder storms.
345. I’m ashamed to say that because I used to really love them.
346. My favorite Michael Jackson song is “We Are Here To Change The World”.
347. I love putting vanilla ice cream in my coffee, replacing milk.
348. I was an obnoxious little kid.
349. Now that I’m shy, I look back and am jealous of my happy younger self.
350. I really want children.
351. I was never alive to know my grandfathers.
352. However, one of my grandmothers got remarried, so I temporarily knew a step-grandfather.
353. He was always great to be around. I miss him.
354. I hope to God my children will come in time to know my dad as a grandpa.
355. I want to name my daughter Lucas Grace. Or Lily Grace..
356. I’m undecided on a boy’s name.
357. I think I like packing more than I like the destination.
358. I like to stay organized, in some ways.
359. Though my room looks like World War I.
360. I love Vacation Bible School.
361. I miss my autograph book for Disney World.
362. I’m scared my older brother is becoming an adult.
363. He’s 21, but I don’t want him to grow up.
364. I wish I could have been nicer to him.
365. I love writing ‘I love you’ in cursive, to anonymous.
366. I enjoy rambling on in cursive also.
367. I like drawing hearts on my school work.
368. I doodle the most in Algebra 2.
369. It helps me stay awake.
370. I wish I didn’t have to learn about science or math.
371. I’m dreading chemistry this year.
372. I actually enjoy sitting in English class, most of the time.
373. I would greatly enjoy sitting under a willow tree by a pond or lake.
374. There aren’t too many of those where I live though.
375. I like making rocky mountain toast.
376. I believe it’s going to be my specialty one day, something I’ll make for my kids.
377. I rarely straighten my hair. Since it’s so thin, it frizzes easily.
378. I haven’t colored my hair since 6th grade.
379. My little brother brought out my fun side.
380. Really, it felt weird at first acting goofy for him.
381. I guess I was conditioned to be fake and emotionless.
382. He was born when I was 13.
383. I see people now that are scared to be themselves.
384. Some of my friends are this way.
385. I just wish they didn’t have to pretend to be something.
386. And I wish I could crack their shells.
387. Because acting cool is so overrated.
388. I’d rather be free. Free to have fun and be funny.
389. And see the world instead of hide from it.
390. I want to see Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter.
391. I want to see Lord of the Rings.
392. I want to see all the James Bond movies.
393. I want to read all the Harry Potter’s.
394. Chicken noodle soup is gross.
395. My favorite flavor gum is spearmint.
396. I dislike cinnamon and peppermint.
397. My favorite flavor chap stick is also spearmint.
398. I don’t like endings.
399. I like sequels, only with the original characters.
400. I wish they would make a POTC4 with Johnny Depp and all the gang. 3 years ago
528. My computer hates me right now
529. I bought the It’s Blitz! by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs on a whim only to find out its fucking amazing
530. I cry when I’m emotionally exausted
531. Once I start crying it’s usually pretty hard to stop
532. My mother still buys me character pajamas
533. I am a horrible swimmer…
534. ...But an expert doggie paddler
535. I always keep a hair elastic on my wrist
536. I have an account on the-n.com
537. I’ve recently become obsessed Arizona Iced Tea
538. So far the green tea with honey is my favourite
539. I don’t like that in american resturants iced tea is litterally iced tea
540. I enjoy my iced tea a lot more when combined with preservatives and placed in a can
541. I have a rather large pile of cd’s stacked on my computer desk
542. I think that Julia Nunes is fucking hilarious, and her music is pretty awesome too
543. Don’t Trust Me is the only 3OH!3 song that I know
544. I would rather buy an entire cd than download one song
545. I burp way more than I fart
546. Last thanksgiving I pretty much burped every 5 minutes for like 7 hours
547. I like it when my underwear have awkward patterns on them
548. I own all three seasons of Veronica Mars on dvd
549. I draw flowers around the birthmarks on my hands and wrists
550. When I was younger my favourite letter in the alphabet was ‘S’ 3 years ago
516. I used to have a crush on my stepbrother- before he was my stepbrother
517. I daydream a lot
518. I think a lot should be spelt alot
519. I have a birthmark shaped like a butterfly on my right breast
520. I think its gross when boys have conversations with my boobs
521. I get it they’re large, they still don’t have a mouth though- that happens to be located on my face
522. I’ve been obsessivly reading about Big Brother 2009 (UK) on digitalspy even though I’m Canadian
523. I watch British t.v shows on youtube
524. I will only watch soap operaes if they happen to have a gay storyline going on
525. I enjoy singing along to Cat Stevens
526. I have a speacial place in my heart for Fall Out Boy’s music
527. I found my first gray hair when I was 13 3 years ago
471. I cannot play guitar hero to save my life
472. Seriously I can’t even pass Slow Ride
473. I think Perez Hilton kind of deserved to get punched in the face
474. I like calling people douchbags
475. I’m super defensive
476. I like the shape of my eyes
477. I like green iced tea best
478. I’m not really a fan of hot caffinated beverages
479. I watched Big Brother last night even though it’s quite possibly the dumbest t.v show ever
480. I like boys with manbangs
481. I think that deep v-neck t-shirts should only be worn by people with vaginas
482. I once fell-over while still attached to the desk I was sitting in
483. I sound like I’m 8 when I talk on the phone
484. The new Grizzly Bear cd makes me slightly depressed
485. I kind of wish I was Jewish
486. My maternal grandmother was Jewish
487. I have really thick earloubs
488. I don’t know how to spell loubs
489. I’m afraid that I am going to die of skin cancer
490. The seams on the t-shirt I’m wearing are annoying me
491. I didn’t throw up the morning after getting drunk for the first time
492. I also didn’t throw up while I was getting drunk for the first time
493. I hate it when people talk shit about me behind my back, but are nice to my face
494. I have scars on my feet from two of my trips to New York
495. I like wearing colourful socks
496. I wish I knew how to play the Guitar
497. My paternal garndmother wanted me to be baptised Catholic
498. But I was christened Protastant
499. I have a werid religious background on my mothers side of the family, my grandparents were a non-practising Jew and a Catholic, but My mom is Protastant
500. Yes! I’ve completed half of this goal
501. I hate it when people say LOL, your obviously not laughing out loud
502. I’m a decent cook
503. But a rarely put my culinary talents to use
504. I hate cooking pasta
505. I’m a rather impatient person
506. I’ve failed four classes total
507. I failed three of them this past year
508. And two of them last semester
509. I’m going to summer school for the course that I failed last year
510. I’m going to have to work my ass off this year in order to maybe be able to graduate on time
511. But even then I’ll have to take a course in summer school
512. My toenails are currently red
513. I’ve only ever shaved my entire leg once
514. Although that will change in a little under a month
515. I hate Wendy’s frenchfries 3 years ago
201. I love to watch Samantha Brown on Passport to Europe.
202. But it barely ever comes on TV anymore.
203. I was born in September.
204. I have gone to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
205. I’ve been on the London Eye.
206. I’ve taken a boat on the Rhine River.
207. I’ve been white water rafting in Switzerland.
208. I have stayed at a student hostel before.
209. I played Guitar Hero in a German church.
210. I got close to smoking a joint while in Germany.
211. I’ve toured a windmill in Holland.
212. I’ve tasted real Belgium chocolate.
213. I’ve tasted real Holland cheese.
214. I’ve met someone from Liverpool.
215. I met someone from Austria.
216. He didn’t remind me of The Sound of Music at all.
217. I think French people are sometimes snobby.
218. My favorite part of Paris is Place du Tertre in Montmartre.
219. It’s on top of a huge hill, near the Sacre Coeur Basilica.
220. I saw the real Moulin Rouge.
221. We actually drove our tour bus through Paris’ red light district.
222. My favorite place in Europe is London.
223. My favorite place in London is Hampton Court Palace.
224. Honestly I saw a lot of locals there too; it’s not just a tourist place.
225. I rode on a train while I was in Europe, too.
226. We spent a good bit of traveling playing Phase 10.
227. The food we ate on the Europe trip was amazing.
228. I think I wrote down everything I tried in my journal from then.
229. I also wrote down everything we did each day.
230. The thing I hated most was looking like a tourist.
231. If I ever go again, I’ll be sure to dress nicely and properly.
232. I have a friend from Germany who I lived with for a weekend.
233. She played the piano beautifully.
234. Her family was surprised that I played soccer; mostly only guys play soccer in Germany.
235. And her brother played the guitar, like mine.
236. Her little brother had a pot leaf on a poster in his room.
237. They only drank carbonated water.
238. It’s so nasty..
239. Their bathroom didn’t have a garbage can.
240. I loved the weather in Europe. It was always cool and breezy.
241. And we went in July.
242. I visited Omaha Beach, a section of Normandy in France.
243. We went to the WW2 memorial there.
244. We also went to Caen, France and saw a museum dedicated to peace.
245. The coolest thing I bought as a souvenir was a music box that played the melody of ‘Imagine’ by John Lennon.
246. I bought a Hard Rock T-shirt in Koln, Germany. Another one in Heidelburg, Germany.
247. We visited the Anne Frank museum in Amsterdam.
248. I bought a copy of her diary there.
249. The place we stayed in Switzerland reminded me so much of Star Wars.
250. I loved the long walks we went on there.
251. I bought a pair of wooden clogs in the Netherlands for my baby brother.
252. I felt bad when I got home ‘cos I barely got my dad any souvenirs.
253. I’ll never forget the hospitality of everyone over there.
254. I saw The Lord of the Rings on theatre while in England. It was so long, yet amazing.
255. I actually fell asleep quite a few times, but we had major jet-lag.
256. That was the only time I ever saw a real play.
257. The houses and gardens all over Europe were small and beautiful.
258. Over all, it was 10 times cleaner than here in America.
259. I didn’t eat McDonalds at all while in Europe.
260. I cried when I heard my little brother talk on the phone while I was on the trip.
261. I barely ever called, because I had a malfunctioning calling card.
262. My mom had bought me a watch so I’d never forget what time it was at home.
263. I never took it off on the trip.
264. There were plenty public bathrooms that weren’t divided by gender.
265. And some bathrooms we had to pay to use.
266. Although a lot of us just jumped the gate.
267. At one point, our tour bus had to fit on a train, and we rode through a mountain.
268. Whenever I slept on the bus, I put my head on the seat in front of me.
269. I read 13 Reasons Why while on the trip.
270. We pulled a bunch of weeds for our service project.
271. In some hotel rooms, I loved making coffee just for the hell of it.
272. Once or twice, me and my roommates woke up merely five minutes before the bus left.
273. The wake up calls weren’t always reliable.
274. I loved breakfast time on the trip.
275. We often watched foreign news, that talked about Obama.
276. I don’t think Europeans like George Bush very much.
277. Once, someone yelled at me that he didn’t like the former president.
278. I yelled back, “Neither do I.”
279. He laughed and went away.
280. I recall drinking alot of Fanta on the trip.
281. My friend lost his iPod at some random gas station in Europe.
282. We loved buying junk food at gas stations and such.
283. I slept overnight on a boat traveling to France from England.
284. We toured the Notre Dame and Versailles.
285. We visited the Louvre, I didn’t take any pictures.
286. We also ate there, and it was good.
287. At Versailles, the gardens were beautiful with their fountains.
288. I went into the room that Marie Antoinette used to live in.
289. There were plenty naked men throughout the whole trip.
290. We visited the Peace Palace in Holland.
291. I went to the Van Gogh Museum also while in the Amsterdam.
292. I sort of learned about WW1 when we went to the Flander’s Museum.
293. We went to a zoo in Germany after our homestays.
294. Everything was more expensive in Europe.
295. I was thankful to be back in the U.S. with cheap stuff.
296. The first thing I ate when we got back was McDonalds.
297. I’ve never loved it more than then.
298. I don’t know when, but I’m going back to Europe someday.
299. I think I’ll live in London because you don’t have to state your residency.
300. That would just make things easier. 3 years ago
101. I’m usually never hungry, but then again, I’m always eating.
102. My parents are together and have been for 22 years.
103. I rarely have acne.
104. I believe in God.
105. And I try to pray often throughout the day.
106. I want people to relate to me and to admire me.
107. Being a good leader is important to me.
108. But that’s hard when you’re as shy and nonchalant as I am.
109. I like having dreams that I can remember.
110. I am fascinated in history and art and fairy-tales.
111. I still live in the same town/area that I’ve lived in my whole life.
112. I’ve only lived in two houses my whole life.
113. Family means the world to me.
114. I didn’t have any real friends until last year.
115. Before then, I considered my cousins my ‘best friends’.
116. My favorite band is Blink 182, then Jack’s Mannequin.
117. I also love Led Zeppelin, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and the Beatles.
118. I was always the ‘chubby’ kid. At least I felt like it.
119. I cannot be relied on to cook, I’m not so good at this task.
120. My room is a mess, and it stays like that because I know where everything is.
121. I love Ugly Dolls. They’re great, and I have two.
122. I can’t imagine a world without chocolate.
123. Nintendo 64 was the best game console in the history of gaming.
124. Headbands are a must for me, since I don’t like bobby pins that much.
125. I’ve never completed a full game of Monopoly.
126. Nor do I really want to.
127. Last summer, I got seasonal depression because I sat in my room on the computer all day, drinking only coffee with the lights off.
128. At which time I watched an epic documentary of a bunch of kids who backpacked through Europe.
129. I’ve never ever gotten a good tan because I sunburn too easily and softball gives me weird tan lines.
130. I chew on ice.
131. I’ve never gotten completely drunk.
132. I have had a hangover, though, just from getting a little tipsy.
133. I’m always hurt. I don’t always GET hurt, it just kind of happens on its own.
134. Like, I’ll notice my foot hurts, or my elbow, or back.
135. Then the doctor says I fractured this, or I have tendinitis there, or whatever.
136. I HAVE separated a shoulder. That was when a girl tackled me in soccer.
137. I know! How do you hurt your SHOULDER in SOCCER? I dunno, it just happened.
138. My favorite super hero is Batman; he’s the tortured soul.
139. And he doesn’t give a damn what people think of him.
140. I don’t understand dog breeding.
141. I don’t understand vegetarians, either.
142. But I respect people’s decisions.
143. I used to attempt to blog. Only foreign people read it.
144. I’m thankful that I can relate to everyone on this site.
145. I like wearing the color brown because it looks good on all skin tones.
146. The Sims 2 is so awesome; too bad my computer has no memory for it.
147. I sacrificed Sims for all my music and movies on iTunes.
148. I eat breakfast every day, no matter when I wake up.
149. Without coffee, I will get a headache.
150. I really do love welcome centers. Especially entering Florida.
151. I’m also a sucker for Mini-Coops. They’re so adorable.
152. “Focus” vitamin water gives me the power to do great things.
153. I would do anything for a REAL hug. From anyone.
154. Starcraft is another computer game I enjoy.
155. My boobs are underdeveloped I believe.
156. Strawberry poptarts are the only good ones.
157. I only like fat-free milk.
158. At my Taco Bell, you can get a taco for a dime.
159. We play the game by the cash register.
160. And we win more food than ‘one per person’.
161. Baja Blast is a miracle drink for my group of friends.
162. I go to Disney World about once a year.
163. I know that’s more than ordinary, but it’s always magical.
164. Usually, I still count with my fingers.
165. I don’t know how to flirt. Gasp!
166. I hate tomatoes, except in salsa.
167. I’m smart. Not so smart, I’ll just be aiming for valedictorian or something.
168. My friend says I’m funny:)
169. I have an odd sense of humor, really.
170. I’m irrational.
171. I’m indecisive.
172. I’m indescribable.
173. I’m intolerable.
174. I’m really independent.
175. I’m just taking up space.
176. But everything I’ve written is true.
177. I love taking rides alone in my car.
178. It helps me think.
179. I’m a procrastinator.
180. I love Meg Ryan.
181. I love the smell of cigarette smoke, sometimes..
182. However, I’d never, in a million years, smoke.
183. I really hate when people ask me, ‘what’s wrong?’
184. ‘Cos usually nothing is, until they ask and put me in a bad mood.
185. I’m a virgin.
186. I have no tattoos.
187. No abnormal piercings.
188. And I’ve never taken any illegal drug.
189. I am really proud of that.
190. It will make me feel better someday.
191. When it counts, perhaps..
192. I feel uncomfortable when people tell me I’m pretty.
193. I guess I’d rather them tell me I’m clever or funny.
194. Yet I’ve always wanted to be ‘sexy’.
195. I hate ramen noodles.
196. I can never say what I actually mean.
197. My mind is more complex than my verbal ability.
198. I slouch more than I should.
199. I like to ramble on about stuff.
200. Especially when nobody can follow what I’m saying. 3 years ago
1. My name is Miranda Jade Adams.
2. I have a happy family; mom, dad, and two brothers.
3. My heart and soul is my three year old brother, Jared.
4. I’ve played softball for 12 years.
5. My favorite season is fall.
6. I drink coffee a lot, about twice a day.
7. If I have a hurt, I just take advil.
8. I don’t like going to the doctor.
9. My mom is a pharmacist and a hypochondriac.
10. My dad’s a plumber, and a certified appraiser.
11. My favorite color is yellow.
12. I just bought my first pair of converse last year.
13. I love orange juice the most when I’m eating grits.
14. My online friend Rice inspired me to write this list.
15. I also talk about myself too much.
16. I have 23GB of music on my iPod, not to mention all my videos.
17. I use limewire to illegally download music, sorry..
18. I’ve never had a twitter, and I prefer myspace to facebook.
19. I’m a people-pleaser because I’m scared to have enemies.
20. Running is great.
21. The most I’ve run at once is two miles.
22. I like running slow and steady.
23. I can either be a health freak, or a total junk food monster.
24. I like to use varieties in my shampoo/conditioner.
25. I always use conditioner, it’s most important.
26. My hair is extremely thin and brittle.
27. But it looks nice on colder, less humid days.
28. I used to have self-esteem issues.
29. But now I just look at people who have flaws too, and I know they’re beautiful; therefore, I must also be beautiful.
30. Taco Bell is my dinner most nights.
31. I love cucumbers, avocados, and grapefruit.
32. I love garlic bread, macaroni, and cereal.
33. Little Big Planet is my new favorite video game.
34. I used to play only old school stuff: Mario, Zelda, Harvest Moon.
35. The mornings are always better, especially at the crack of dawn.
36. I ‘lived’ in Europe for three weeks.
37. It’s the most special time in my life.
38. I made great friends that I’ll always remember.
39. The hotel Weiland in Germany was magical.
40. I read 2/3 of War and Peace, and I will read the whole thing some day.
41. It was the most complicated, yet wonderful books I’ve experienced.
42. Forty-two is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.
43. Ever since I joined 43things, my life has been more organized.
44. I’ve made friends, and I’ve accomplished great things.
45. I love my freckles, and I get new ones when I ‘tan’.
46. I’m 5’1” and three quarters.
47. Right now, I weigh about 135lbs. and I’m okay with that.
48. It’s mostly muscle anyway :)
49. Plants have never worked out with me.
50. I love cats, and I’ve probably owned about 50 different ones, throughout the years.
51. We had a bad habit of not ‘fixing’ them.
52. But we loved every single one, although we never named them.
53. I used to live on the sea wall, and I had a pier.
54. That was before Hurricane Katrina, which changed my life.
55. I know it was for the better, though.
56. I’m VERY superstitious.
57. I always put my left shoe on first.
58. I don’t own a clean pair of socks.
59. High heels amaze me. One day I’ll conquer them and not look awkward.
60. My ideal outfit is a black T-shirt, and yellow converse.
61. I am also a fan of dresses, because they’re so pretty.
62. I care a lot about grammar.
63. Color makes my life a happy place.
64. I’ve been in soccer, basketball, and dancing.
65. Being germaphobic is impossible for me.
66. Some might consider me a slob, but I have no problem eating after other people.
67. I can pitch a softball at 52mph on average.
68. It’s not impressive, it’s just the facts.
69. I’ve had the same phone for almost 2 years.
70. Most people get a new one every month it seems.
71. My latest ACT score is a 26. I’m aiming for above a 30.
72. My favorite number is nine and all it’s factors.
73. I really don’t enjoy math or science.
74. I daydream ALL the time.
75. Focusing on things is difficult for me.
76. I’m chill, I don’t take life too seriously.
77. I’ve never had a serious relationship.
78. I’m 16 and never been kissed.
79. Marriage, although seemingly a necessity, doesn’t seem like an option for me.
80. I love T-shirts that say fun stuff.
81. But I love band T-shirts more.
82. I can never find good jeans.
83. I always need more clothes, but it’s not something I spend a lot of money on.
84. Sometimes, I really wish I was a hobo with no money and no privileges.
85. Maybe then I could really enjoy the essentials of life, without being distracted by the luxuries.
86. I never really appreciated Michael Jackson’s musical talent until today.
87. I’ve never hit the ball over the fence.
88. I have four Hard Rock T-shirts from different places.
89. I want to be the writer of something phenomenal one day.
90. Audrey Hepburn is the love of my life.
91. The most talented actor of today is Johnny Depp.
92. I’ll be admiring his work until the day I die.
93. Spanish will someday be my second language hopefully.
94. I get excited when I take a good picture of myself.
95. I’m not usually photogenic.
96. The world needs more famous fat people.
97. Then maybe people would stop hating themselves so much.
98. Pale needs to come back into style.
99. Because I’m white, and I really don’t enjoy the idea of skin cancer.
100. I used to want peace on earth, but now I realize it’s pretty much impossible. 3 years ago