Keeping happy means physically , spiritually and mentally .All these things should be happy. 16 hours ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.healthguardwellness.com/BeHappy All Natural Be Happy Helps You Live A Better Stress Free Life-Buy Now!
www.okawabooks.com/ Join Our Community of Spiritual Thinkers and Readers. Learn More.
People doing thisSee everyone
I had been doing very well for a while there… but wow, I feel so deep in this hole right now. I think the last strand on the rope holding me afloat was the ending of my relationship.
Crazy how life gets flipped on its head so quick.
I feel so hopeless. To top it off med school doesn’t allow me time to back off and recompose. Especially with my STEP 1 exam looming in 3.5 months, I think every hour I spend doing something to lift my spirits ends up adding to the stress at the end of the day!
I am so overwhelmed, depressed, and.. just simply ready to give up!
I hope things get more bearable and my emotions shut off.. don’t know how much more of this I can handle.. 1 week ago
I monitored my mood during 44 days using Feeltracker. Here are the results:
What makes me happy:
- having contact with friends I haven’t seen for a long time ++
- special occasions (New Year’s Eve,...) ++
- accomplish a huge amount of tasks during the day ++
- great sex ++
- socializing at events (parties,...) ++
- meeting with friends +
- do a lot of various tasks during the day +
- doing nothing during the whole day from time to time +
- attending school +
What makes me feel bad:
- bad sex – -
- lack of passion or intimacy – -
- thinking about George – /- -
- illness -
- aches -
- feel letargic/moody/blue for no reason -
What doesn’t have effect on my mood:
- do something common, nothing special during the day
- do a little studying & watching stuff
- do the tasks I am not very interested in
Out of 44 days, there were 7 days I felt very happy, 16 days I felt happy, 13 days I didn´t have any feeling about the day, 8 days I felt sad and 0 days I felt very sad.
- no days I felt very sad ++
- quite a lot days I felt happy +
- there were more days I felt sad than very happy—
- too many days I didn’t feel anything—
What I learned:
- unreasonably bad feelings often screw up my mood in the evening
- no or bad sex has a very negative influence on my mood
- illness or ache is a source of bad mood
- the more tasks I accomplish during the day, the better I fell (that must be because of that perfectionism, doesn’t it?)
What to do next?
- try to get rid of my moody nature
- socialize more
- thin about the fact that most days I feel nothing – and that is why I feel like I am not happy most of the time. How to fix it? -> do more tasks during the day, meet with friends, go to party or listen to music
Regarding to the findings stated above, I would say that the solutions I have been looking for are socialization and change of my moody nature.2 weeks ago
I got a call from one of my best friends at the weekend and her boyfriend had proposed to her, I am so happy for them and can’t wait to go to the wedding :-)
Funnily enough this is also the weekend that all my university friends are meeting up and going to theirs as part of our ‘national holiday/whatever celebration we make up’ meet up each month, and so we are doing a murder mystery evening set around a 3 course meal, and we all get to celebrate together with them. I am so looking forward to it. 2 weeks ago
my life is happy. i don’t know why I even put it as my goal.. oh well, I guess, sometimes I get lonely and stupid that I forget that happiness is not just as state of mind. It is a reality. And I live a happy life. 3 weeks ago
I have had such a great weekend, on Saturday I went into work for an hour as we had to do a filling on the dentists friend, and staright after that I left for my friends on the outskirts of Oxford.
I got there about 2 and we went into the nearby village and had afternoon tea in a lovely florist/tea room, we even had it served from china cups and saucers. Later in the evening another of our friends came over and we staying in with wine and an assortment of nibbles, all very unhealthy, but very yummy, namely the lavender and rose shortbread biscuits.
On Sunday we went to the marina to this little bistro and I had the most amazing eggs benedict; unfortunately the whole area was pretty flooded so we couldn’t really wander along the river at all, so instead we popped by the garden centre, then went into a nearby town to look around the shops.
Its so annoying how Sundays are so lovely and relaxing, and you are just beginning to settle into the weekend, when suddenly its back to work the next day. However weekends like this do ‘reset’ your mood back to super happy so life doesn’t feel so bad :-) 4 weeks ago