For a while I’ve wanted to bake something sweet, not necessarily brownies. I ended up baking carrot cake with a friend, it was awesome! Delicious, and easy to make. It even had a companion cube on it xD We made it and ate it with much love. 10 months ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.goboldwithbutter.com/ Get recipes for Chocolate, Pumpkin Swirl or Monster Brownies here.
www.mccormick.com/brownie-recipes Bake Up Delicious Brownies with These Simple and Sweet Recipes!
How I did it: I followed this recipe :
200 g - unsweetened chocolate
3 - eggs
3/4 cup - butter
1 tsp - vanilla essence
2 cups - white sugar
1 cup - Flour
1 cup - walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in bowl -- high for 2 minutes or until butter is melted.
- Stir until chocolate melts.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Stir in the eggs, vanilla essence, Flour and chopped walnuts.
- Greased a rectangular pan, pour in the mix and bake for half an hour @ 180 *C